Myth of East Asian girls being into Caucasian Guys busted

nextshark.com/the-truth-about-being-a-white-guy-in-asia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9HFSAe1gjow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This actually proves that they are, there's always difficulty of going to a foreign country and picking up girls due to language/cultural barrier (which is all he talked about) but non-weebshit white guys still get it easy in east asian countries despite this

Also this guy only mentioned this as damage control because he's slightly infamous in Taiwan because the media reported about him picking up tons of taiwanese girls and making videos about it

>there's always difficulty of going to a foreign country and picking up girls
It's literally the opposite

The exotic factor helps a lot but the language/cultural barrier also can make it harder

If you're actually trying to have a conversation with foreign girls, you're doing it wrong
>use accent
>dance
>drink
>fuck
Done

false but thanks for trying Pajeet.

youtu.be/9HFSAe1gjow

I said it CAN make it harder, using your accent won't help if they can't understand you. I'm speaking hypothetically while you think I'm talking about my own encounters

There's no myth in it, it's a fact. And it's not just Asian women. Women in general prefer foreign men for whatever reason.

no one wants to fuck an ugly brit with your jacked up teeth

Guess I'm lucky I got to fuck girls from Spain, France, Korea and the US

... and then you woke up. Come on Nigel, even your hand refuses to wank you.

So when you are not white you are a foreigner? Like would Japanese be foreigners in Japan because they aren't white?

I said *foreigner*, I didn't mention race. Any person who's not a native to a specific region is a foreigner, regardless of race, and women usually go for that.

I had zero difficulties picking up in Thailand as an Asian-American guy. White guys may have been the hot thing a decade ago, but K-Pop sort of changed the calculus for what is sexy in Asia. East Asia may still be hard, but SE Asia like taking candy from a baby if you look even remotely like some Korean drama star.

The only reason I hooked up with some girls was because they thought I looked like some K-Pop faggot.

Are you intimidated by a British bull such as myself?

int is a normie board

believe me, I would never be intimidated by a permavirgin.

K-pop is just a copy of western music/looks, that's why Koreans get surgery to get white features.

>G*rm reading comprehension

I don't know why people shit bricks if they mention they aren't a virgin on this site, sex is easy to get.

I'm Irish. Literally drown in box juice when abroad

>imfuckingplying
it's easiest for us in your cunt of all cunts

so many stupid yank girls are teaboos
it's practically unfair to you slackjawed locals

Lol. Korean guys like to think there is some Korean god factor in SEA now, but truth is the majority of you are still paying for sex or outright hookers. Kpop is old news. PSY and Gangnam Style came out in fucking 2012 for god's sake. KPoop isn't some huge and new thing anymore. Get over yourselves, gooks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino

KIMCHI'D

British lad here, I'm pretty sure I've single handedly permanently altered the genetic make up of Castilla Leon for a couple of generations

Also this, we are unfuckingstoppable with yank girls, just have to put on a Southeast accent and they're yours

And men don't?
Maybe it's instinct to widen the gene pool.

Come to NYC and and then tell me it's a myth.

I've been working in Magaluf for the last 6 years and I tell you're lying, but ok, fantasize is legal, please carry on.

Mate everyone on Erasmus is shagging everyone else. You're welcome to believe otherwise but that's on you

that whole post is just humble brag asian girl are easy to get just by being white

It's kind of exactly the opposite imho. Men or Women normally prefer to stay with their own kind with their own culture. I mean some one night stand here and there can happen but ultimately when they are choosing a LTR partner they will go for own kind. And in Asian societies LTR partner normally means partner for a lifetime.

Spanish women are quite prudish and hard I've seen. I think it's because Spain is still largely Catholic.

Thailand is an exception though. The place is famous for prostitution and women looking for rich guys. Party sarong girls everywhere. In fact it's so infamous that people with a good reputation don't even wanna go there to see touristic places. But Japan and China are quite hard if you want quality chicks.

But girls there know no English. It's impossible to game them unless you know Spanish.

Your accent? LMFAO

Dude, you know how stupid you sound when you say that. The East Asian women are only surrounded by Caucasian men there. When she meets 10 guys , 7 or 8 are going to be Caucasian and 4 of them will probably hit on her. Foreign women going for Natives in the Native country is just a mathematical probability than a preference.

Could you normalfags please stop making me feel bad

this isn't a myth you can bust
everyone know that the vast majority of asian girls are into white guys
just remember that race-mixing isn't a good thing

i havent really had iois from asian grills, once i was gtfo-ing of the bus and an asian woman with a huge jaw stared at mee smiling