What Bruce did was just for show.

Bruce Lee.
Because he wasn't a pretentious faggot.

McGregor

Neither.
This is the clear winner

Bruce.

Bruce Lee.

There are so many cuts in Seagal's fight scenes.

Bruce Leroy

Hmmm
>Bruce lee: jew hollywood created myth
>S segal: jew hollywood "star"
Jew hollywood wins

aikido is for fags

What about hapkido?

>bruce lee is a myth
Bullshit user, he fucking created his own martial art, you don't get much more legit than that

Wrong.
Gustav wins

and he runs like a girl.

same bullshit but with korean subtitles tbh

What about hip-hop aikido?

Bruce Lee was just insane. His died and accuracy was crazy.

Steven Seagal is obviously very well trained in aikido but he never seemed particularly amazing... There are plenty of other martial artists on his level. And he also has this pretentious thing with him, like he thinks he's much better than he is. It's annoying as fuck.

*Speed and accuracy

lundgren or van damme would beat this asshole without even breaking a sweat

>those who can't, teach
they both simply taught.
neither of them won any tournaments.
neither of them won any medals.
neither of them won any trophies.
they're showboating teachers turned actors.

segal i mean

Lol! Lee could do a one inch punch that would knock big men onto their backs. It's fucking documented, faggot.

If Segal can grab him, it's over for Bruce. Say what you want about the guy but Aikido is a wickedly effective joint manipulation art and Segal really is a legit master. Could he do it? We'll never know, but don't forget Bruce Lee's father only enrolled him in martial arts because he was getting his ass kicked at school. There's video of him floating around out there of him getting his ass handed to him in a western style boxing match. He was also a 100lbs soaking wet, and just like Van Damne, he was a dancer first. (Cha cha champ Honk Kong 1959 or something)

You've got to understand how racist Japanese people were against whites in Japan. It's in this environment Segal opened the first successful non Japanese run martial arts school in Japan. Unlike a lot of other movie star assholes, Segal is a legit martial artist.

A lot of people can't separate the man from the myth when it comes to Bruce Lee. Read some biographies. I did.

i said i mean seagal so shut up you bitter cunt

Lee invented his own very successful style, that was about the interception of strikes with strikes. Segal wouldn't have stood a fucking chance.

Tai Chi guys will line up 10 guys font to back, push the first one and the last one goes flying with the guys in the middle relatively undisturbed. These are condition controlled demonstrations. You can't assume that shit's usable in a fight. Lee's and his target both stand still for like 30 seconds before the snap. Think about it.

I know this is a hallowed belief of his fan boys. But he was human, not super human.

i didn't even disagree with you
stay mad

Bruce Lee wasn't even the best martial artist of his day. He just popularized it with the white folks and created a cult like following because in those days Kung fu and chinese cultutre had a mysticism about it. We now know that chinks are retards and a manlet will almost always loose to a larger man with equal skill. Bruce Lee's aura exists today the same way l Ron Hubbard still has people convinced xenu enslaved alien souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=94oljB0sw6Q

He only got that pretentious vibe a he got older.
He was legit a top tier aikido / zen shit master when he was young.

As he got older, he strayed away from the path, got caught in the normal ways of man - succumbed to his own ego and shit.

When he starts turning irrelevant, both as a artial artist figure and action star, that's when he became uber pretentious, trying so hard to reclaim his glory, going everywhere preaching his zen philosophy and martial art knowledge to everyone to get praised.

He even went as far as travelling the world, offering his services as a mentor to national military groups, pro-fighters etc like Anderson Silva.

The guy WAS a legit Neo, but today he is an old hack. He lost his magic touch. He's unfit and insecure, broken. He's living a lie in an empty husk of his former glory.

And this is exactly why I was afraid Keanu Reeves might end up.
They're quite similar as well, both with their zen-like demeanor and shit.

And everybody knows his tale now. What made Keanu he is today.

Before getting his role as John Wick, I was afraid he's going to turn like Seagal, trying to grasp at his former glory when he beomes irrelevant.

that's how successful the myth creation is.

I don't know, the movie with Keanu getting raped by two college chicks seems like a fun gig.

Seagull would win in a real fight.
Because in a real fight all technique would quickly be abandoned and it would descend into a swinging match and Seagull is a giant wagon arse who would swallow up Bruces tiny frame and repeatedly hammer fist him into unconsciousness.
Sorry these are facts. Size matters.

Bruce Lee is legit.

What mad him legendary is his being a peak human, utilizing his bodily mechanics potential as high a humanly posible.

He's got a shit fucktons of quick-twitch muscles, he's trained his muscles to move as efficient as possible- allowing quick, precise, near-full control of it.

He's like the Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps of Martial Arts, perhaps even more.

The legend of Bruce Lee is an incredible tale of a peak-human.

Yeah but what happens after John Wick man?

If he stays low liek a normal person, trying to enjoy his sad existence, that's cool.

But what if ego got hold of him, and he came back as an old fart, becoming Seagal.

Pls no.

No it doesn't I have done kickboxing with guys way bigger than me easy as fuck better cardio and training is what matters

Doesn't Seagal always win against Asians?

Seagal is literally worse than being untrained

Seagal got kidnapped by the mob and was forced to do more movies, Bruce actually died fighting the mob so it shows who the real man between the two is.

Lee solos effortlessly

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Steven Seagal? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Steven Seagal. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Steven Seagal either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Steven Seagal with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

lold

>If he stays low liek a normal person, trying to enjoy his sad existence, that's cool.
Isn't that what he's been doing the whole time?
I read something about him taking the sub all the time or eating allone on benches in the middle of NYC

No it doesn't.
Just because you would swing like a retard, it doesn't mean that everybody else has to do the same. I took down a guy that was bigger and stronger than me but he was much slower and completely untrained.

I did not swing, i did not use my mass. I moved fast and hit accurately. Something that is completely impossible without training or a big portion of luck. So no, he wouldn't win just because of mass and you're not a great fighter fatty.

Agreed, I did a few years of boxing training and I have seen big untrained guys fight in the street and it's embarrassing. I don't walk around afraid of big dudes these days because I know my technique is there and a random assortment of over the top badly executed windmill-esq punches doesn't worry me at all

looks like a fair fight until Bruce starts shooting fireballs out of his hands... Chinese have magic

Fuck. My sides.

I lol'd