Nothing, you're just scrawny

I don't understand that insult

Trust me, I eat constantly

You have no chest muscle

You've had a cock rubbed across it.

pectus carinatum

Chest looking like metagross looking ass nigga

No breast development. Otherwise fine.

N, you don't. You only think you eat often and a lot.
I used to be like you.

Then i started really eating all the time, and a i ate a lot and started training.
I gained 45 lbs, and about 80% of that weight is muscle.

It's called being barrel chested, also know as pectus, it's very common and has to do with the over growth of the sternum, I have the same thing but I'm lucky, mines not jagged like yours, in these cases it can stick out or even be sunken in, there are surgeries to fix it but the doctors told me it's a very painful procedure and only recommend it in severe health threatening situations, so check out barrel chest or pectus online.

Trust me i thought i used to eat a lot too. You need to start eating 160 grams of protein a day. This includes at least 2 meals and 3 protein shakes. Also hit the gym. Its not that hard.

What chest? That's all torso.

Incline bench press get some gains, then kill some pooon

You can have a brace made for this. It's custom fit, and you wear it for 23 hours a day. It gradually reduces the bump. The doctor who dies it is at the Dartmouth Medical center in Hanover NH

push ups will fix it.

what chest?

It's op lol
It's pectus carinatum

Cyclops is that you?

You're still skinny af, you could cover up that skeletor chest wth some training pigeon boi

could you be more wrong?
thats nothing /f/it couldnt solve

X marks the spot of the sunken chest matey.

>Doesn't know protein intake need to be based on bodymass
>Think's proteinshakes is a good choice instead of whole foods

You need to sit down and shut the fuck up, retard. Don't give advice on things you are clearly illiterate about.

I don't see anything wrong with the advice he provided him. Eating large amounts of protein with the addition of working out really does help the gain of muscle mass (and weight)

There's a skeleton living inside you.

Sup Forumsro. Do you even lift?

This is it. I have the opposite of this, Pectus excavatum

you look like a fucking alien gray

I have the same problem.
Bench presses do help and eventually your metabolism shifts a bit allowing more fat around your torso.
At least thats how it worked for me and the ladies barely notice anymore.

Arrr beat me to it

you are skinny. and your ams are stretchered. if there is anything wrong you can't tell in this pic

you just don't have natural upper body strength. if you are still growing you could do some pull ups and push ups and strengthen the body permanently. otherwise just do some regular push ups and strengthen your upper body.

but there is nothing wrong with it. i only point falls because you draw attention.

It fills me with the urge to dig for buried treasure.

pectus exatus

Same. I hate it. Post pics?

kek

you appear to have swallowed a tire iron

trust me i'm an x ray technician

if your body was put on a stick, someone could march against those libtards on the north in civil war.

your face

There's treasure inside