Whos the king of Sup Forums ?

Whos the king of Sup Forums ?
I swear George and Sup Forums are so alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joji's my nigga

I gotta agree but it seems that he resents people like us now while still producing the same kind of content. It's weird. I know his fanbase ruined his more serious projects but it kind of sucks seeing him act all elitist sometimes.

you're 12

You sucked your thumb until you were in high school

Well, I fail to see the elitist part of what you are saying.
The real Joji made Frank to show how people argue over subjective shit and try to act like what they do is better than what everyone else is doing.

Pissed off anime fan detected

I understand the Frank character, I think its super clever and he did a good job with it. But all the off-hand comments about all the jokes that HE created being retarded to enjoy and yet he still makes them. And it doesn't seem like he's just poking fun at what he created, it really seems like he's making fun of his fans for enjoying his content. Plus a lot of fan responses and comments on his serious accounts just show a bit of resentment. I love the guy, even his serious stuff and I was a fan since around 150k subs but I'm starting to wonder if he hates the whole Frank thing as well as his fans now. Not gonna pretend to know him or how he feels but I'm just basing this off of what he shows.

This. The people who miss this point have only seen him talked about on other YouTube channels and think they have him and his content summed up.

No man I totally get the character, I've watched him since 150k subs and before he was spread all over FB and shit. I'm only going off what I've seen and how he acts now.

i think he was saying you're right. And honestly this is the first time this kind of discussion has come up and I've been watching him for about two and a half years now but I never really thought of it like that, but I knew something's been up since his content has changed a ton, like he actually has a role to keep up and somehow stay on track.

what if joji browed Sup Forums

george and 2013-2015 Sup Forums are alike

he's okay from what i've seen, but its mostly geared towards 10-15 year olds whos rich mom bought them a smartphone

I love his music

Both right (was agreeing). You really see Joji in his unpromoted music that isn't under the name pink guy. Hell if I remember correctly he even said he never intended to become sorta like a meme generator it was like having his own tv show to him but we all love him for pushing the limits and having the courage to criticize what was considered off limits like people who take on Anime like its a religion.

never even knew he did that i dont really know shite about him, im a bit too old for that shit im 21, i watch h3h3 and thats about as far as ill go down the youtuber rabbithole

>im a bit too old for that shit im 21
i know this isn't by frank but its still joji
youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI

You are one of the exact people he makes fun of in his content.
>believes anyone cares about demographics

Dude Joji is 24 and his content is adult natured. In fact its dumb edgy kids that young that you see in his comment section "wtf is this" "whats wrong with his voice? "this is dumb k bye" "wtf'

>Dude Joji is 24 and his content is adult natured. In fact its dumb edgy kids that young that you see in his comment section "wtf is this" "whats wrong with his voice? "this is dumb k bye" "wtf'

>I swear George and Sup Forums are so alike.
you couldnt literally be more wrong
he is actually a cuck

listen the podcast he did with fagtano

FF is just meaningless satire to him, he is literally making fun of you