Can Donald Trump order the use of nuclear weapons as he pleases or does some other political institution like the...

Can Donald Trump order the use of nuclear weapons as he pleases or does some other political institution like the congress have to agree on it?

I am worried that the orange man baby might take his twitter feuds to the next level.

I hope so so that he can nuke you personally for making these shit threads

No, don't worry mate. He won't start a world war like they're all saying.

That's among the most moronic claims by the left.

1) Congress has to declare war

2) Obama has actually committed acts of war without consent that should have gotten him impeached

3) Trumps plans are to fix foreign relations and focus on being an economic super power

#NukeOP2016

The president can technically order a nuclear strike unilaterally but he doesn't have the power to.
There are other people who have to go through the procedure for the order to be sent out to the bases and submarines and then those people go through their procedure to launch them.
Basically a president can order a strike on his own and anyone refusing to do it is committing treason, but if he doesn't have sufficiently impending threat for his reason he probably will be denied and no order will be sent to any bases let alone any missiles launched.

Not only can't he, why would he? He's befriending anyone who may be a threat, governments (Canada, Mexico, Phillipines) are already cowing down and he's not even in office.

There's no chance whatsoever that he'd cause trouble or push for war. Hellary though...

Patriot Act allows drone strikes. Go eat a bag of dicks, since Bush and Congress made a bill that is unconstitutional.

Technically, there is no "Big Red Button".

the nuclear strikes are actually ordered by the heads of the military.

Wasn't Killery the one who threaten war on Russia? Wasn't that dumb cunt the one trying to start WW3? If you look at any trustible news (non of it) More people are afraid of trump pulling ouf of the war in the middleeast.

Trump is the hero of peace and trade.

The population that wants to have more power then the smaller states.

All that media shilling. Must mean Sup Forums is shilling. right? Cuz i get paid to call Tumbler fags retarded

>What I believe is the one true political belief
>You must all be idiots

>congress has to declare war
>current president committed acts of war

you made bullet points disproving yourself

no he said that cunt obama shouldnt have done it. you dumbass.

>what is the Patriot Act

>The population that wants to have more power then the smaller states.

1. That sentence doesn't make sense you retard.

2. Who gives a fuck, it's all the same country. The United States aren't like the European Union where each member is an sovereign nation.

>twitter feuds to the next level
Your post made my night op

he said trump wont declare war. he said congress has to. he said obama declared war anyway. he has no point.

Please please please will any Trump supporter spank me and call me names for thinking Hillary would win?

Everyone thought she'd win, that's largely why she didn't.

And deleted way more emails that actually mattered. He also started the Obama phones that people on public assistance get if they need one. Trump will be signing stuff Obama was going to and so forth. The codes are split up and four people have the codes combined. Allegedly they haven't changed since Nixon. My uncle was a Vietnam vet that went to work for the secret service after. He used to tell us all sorts of stuff on the fourth of July. He had an amazing ability to shoot. He would put X's on his dog tag every ten people he killed. The back of his dog tags are scratched up three big X's at random points. He raised me after my mother and father will killed in a car accident. I have quite a few stories about the shit he would do or say. He reminded me of a cross between Steve McQueen and Belushi. He died in a suspicious way. The cops never investigated it. They said he over dosed. But he didn't do drugs. His friends all came back fucked up. He wouldn't even drink. He said he stopped drinking the night before he left and never looked back since. He was my dad for 12 years. When my parents died he gave up having kids of his own.

Yeah but I need to cry those salty liberal tears and be made fun of

>being this fucking bluepilled
>not knowing that the US is a collection of SOVEREIGN STATES
Christ