Lawrence fishburne

Detroit sniper

The gay dude from myth busters

That's Jason Bourne.

Sammy boy

Super Saiyin Robert

Dudu Oson

Kyle "Converted Coon" Kennedy, big media stir in the early 90's

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Hyde because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Sam. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Sam what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"
In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

beat me to it

He's that school shooter guy, isn't he?

FPS Cyka Blyat

I KEEL DE SNEK

samuel "doctor" jekyll

andy dick from his steroid days

The fps Russia fag

Sam "I'm using google" Hyde

legend in the thread

guy from radiohead?

Larry "No trigger discipline" Dickburger

Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde, infamous white supremacist and school shooter

Sam "sammy gunz" Hydleberg

Ron Weasley

Sam "You can run but you can't" Hyde

Adam patchitti

Isn't he that guy who shoot a mexican just to watch him die?

Thats Ty, from Bowl Cut Cultyoutube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ