Quick question

Quick question

Are you guys legitimately racist? If so, who are you racist/prejudice to and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you are a working member that contributes to society, then i am not racist againt you.
If you are just a cancerous leech stuck to the ass of society, then i will be racist against you.
If you come to my country and demand we change according to your wishes, then fuck of.

only anonymously

First post best post.

Not actually racist

Its just about the top keks

don't be an ass or criminal and i don't really care, but most asses and criminals happen to be brown so what evs

Yeah Canadian here. I hate brown people, like India brown. Dirty shit stain people. I hate them cause they're gross and extremely greedy. I'm ok with every other race except Jews for the same reasons as indians

yes, aboriginals, fucking good for nothing petrol sniffers, living in newcastle my whole life, ive never met a hard working abo, they dont exist, they leech off our government and get free shit cause "we're stealing their land"

there are definitely exceptions. some blacks are just white people with black skin, and i don't consider them blacks in the same way. in the same respect, some white people are so degenerate that i value them less than other whites.

A disproportionate amount of blacks stir up trouble, a disproportionate amount of Latinas have a ton of children, a disproportionate amount of Abos huff petrol and get drunk, etc. These are simply facts. I think racism comes from taking these facts and extrapolating them to "truths" about the race as a whole.

It's really easy to fall into this kind of lazy pattern recognition. I am often guilty of this. However, whenever I encounter specific folks in society, if they turn out to be cool, nonviolent, and hardworking, then I accept them as such and have no problem being friends.

I fukkin hate y'all demonic CAC's. Bet your little pink dikk I wouldnt even piss on yall if you was on fire.

fucked up my post. this is the first part.

yeah. i live in louisiana.

i'm nice enough to civilized blacks. i can hang out with them and all, but i view them as lesser humans. to me, its like hanging out with a child or a retard.

like, i probably wouldn't invite them into my house. i don't want them using my bathroom. i don't touch them very often.

they're just a little less than white people. if whites are 100, blacks are like 94.

I am not racist. I love drilling a black woman's ass. I do hate fried chicken and watermelon though.

You're literally a retard if you're racist. It should be extremely easy to see these are results of culture and not race. That every large group of people that just so happen to be the same race and act a certain way are the perpetuation of a certain culture and mindset.

You are me, based user

I don't hate black people because I think their skin color makes them violent unintelligent apes, I hate black people because their culture makes them violent unintelligent apes. That and people with dark skin are extremely unattractive.

i hate because unattractive

vote for trump cuz he a hotti and hilari a notti :DDD

Yeah that's not racism.

I generally dislike chinese people. Not asian people; I'm asian myself (thes brown skinned variety) and I respect koreans and japanese. But I think chinese people are the lowest pond scum.

No but I think it's totally unbelievable that every brain works the same and that there are no differences between races
But I think the racist vocabulary like sandnigger is fucking hilarious and racist memes are pretty fun too

But I'm not actually racist, I just know the average African is less intelligent then the average of Europeans, Asians and even Americans, but on the other hand I don't think that's a reason to threat them like shit
And I already met black Africans that are very intelligent so I don't think you should judge someone just because of his origin or some average values

No but I think it's totally unbelievable that every brain works the same and that there are no differences between races
But I think the racist vocabulary like sandnigger is fucking hilarious and racist memes are pretty fun too

But I'm not actually racist, I just know the average African is less intelligent then the average of Europeans, Asians and even Americans, but on the other hand I don't think that's a reason to threat them like shit
And I already met black Africans that are very intelligent so I don't think you should judge someone just because of his origin or some average values

I feel like my racism was a phase that I got out of me. Especially after I went to NYC the first time. That place was a culture shock.

>then
yeah ok, dumbfuck

being raised in Miami, an international hub, I grew up knowing someone of p much every ethnicity/religion/shape/size/color/etc, but after I came back from college, i kind of started noticing weird things that had happened to me due to my socioeconomic situation (read: because I'm not white) that I hadn't noticed before.
needless to say, everything's out in the open now and everyone's a racist, and i guess I'm racist now, too.
now i don't like jews and that thoroughbred brand of american hick.
i wish i could like my white friends again i feel like someone infected me with something :(

/thread

Yes
Gypsies, niggers, sandniggers etc literally everybody except for the whites and the yellows.
Why? Bad experiences.
But I can change my opinion for 1-2 guys if they can prove it that they are normal

I'm a racist. Because racism is something natural. And therefore something very good!

All the animals on the planet are. (Including blacks, Jews, etc.)

The wolves, the birds. etc. All care for their race, avoid marshalling, etc.

RACISM IS GOOD!

The blacks are exterminating the whites.

Why should not it be racist?

Black people do not deserve to live. Are detrimental to others.

Black people are not human. Are a kind of monkey.
it's true. And are destructive. That is why there should not be blacks in white countries.

So you're an economic uncle Tom. Noted.

Of course, I fucking hate whites, all they do is complain, they're idiots watching reality shows, fucking delicate flowers, every time I can assault them I do, they fucking cowards

Mexican here. Last job I had was in a warehouse that build furniture for clients well we had this blank guy the company hired cause of "diversity" and he was the laziest piece of shit in existence. He literally had an air mattress "hidden" in the corner of the warehouse where he would go and sleep. The fucked up part was that the managers knew about his laziness and never fired him, infact he made 3 dollars more than everyone else. In the end he ended up leaving early one day like 4 hours early when we had this huge order so finally the boss man got tired of his shit and fired him but then the next day he came back all mad saying he quits first before getting fired and storms off. Apparently he died of a heart attack a week later so I wouldn't be surprised if his family went to sue for some stupid reason. I had quit before he got fired. That made me moderately racist towards blacks

Sorry for my typos using phone

Every time I am in a group situation with a black African and I'm talking black, they are the dopeist cunt I have ever come across. Ausfag here btw. Doesn't matter if it uni class where they are meant to have some sort of intelligence, inductions for starting a new job, workplace training. If there is one of them they are always the one to fuck shit up and ask dumb fucking questions. Had a group job interview the other day. They broke us up into 3 groups of 6 by calling out people's names and saying this group go with that person. Only black cunt there went outside with the wrong group and when he came back into our group they had to start all over again. Just dumb as fuck I reckon.

I sometimes wonder if colored people are even human. Especially asians, they are so dead eyed and strange. I can't bring myself to believe they aren't like a deer or something. Especially the asian women. Do they even have real thoughts?

I hate everyone equally

I actually am. I don't like white people but I still treat them like anyone else.

Fuck off, spic.

I fucking hate Mexicans. Polluting the air with your goddamn Mexican farts.

Black people are not human. Are a kind of monkey.
it's true. And are destructive. That is why there should not be blacks in white countries.

i hate everyone equally.
if you have something i can use against you, i will use it.
you could be a perfect human being and i would find some way of offending you.
its what i do.

so no, i am not racist/prejudice.
i just hate everyone a lot.

14 y/o detected
Mods please

im not prejudice, I dont pre-judge

but ill call a nigger a nigger, but I first have to establish that said person is in fact a nigger and not just some black person

/thrad

Next time you see a cubicle, know that Mexicans across the land have all farted fajita smelling farts into them. Even if you don't work in a cubicle

Let it be known

what gave you that impression.

>if you as an individual do something i don't like
>then i will be racist against your race
You can just say "yes".

Its classism by proxy. Who would object to living next to the fictional Cosby family for example?

that's not what he said, you pole portioned epileptic cunt

Does racism count if you don't treat people differently because of it?

If you make fun of everyone is it racism anymore or just a discrete lack of faith in others

You're not wrong at all, they really are dumb cunts. Sick of these nigger reffo cunts.

Everyone and everything, if it breathes and eats and especially if it walks and talks, if the concept of hatred can be applied unto a thing then I assure you that for no particular reason other than that I'm something of a cunt, I do indeed hate it with a burning and often violent hatred, my rage at all that is and has been and soon will be sustains me in a fashion that many consider to be unnatural, I do not eat nor do I sleep, human interaction is a bitter memory to me and all that keeps me on the knife edge between madness and utter physcotic delusion is the knowledge that without me here, sustaining the balance for that which is hated by few and loved by many, chaos would reign.
Except cats

2edgy7-3me
You also come off as autistic

Beaner here. I'll be the first to admit my people are noticeably at a cognitive disadvantage. But god damn are our women hot. Might I also add that there is a word for nigger in every language as every other race has taken notice to their monkey like tendencies.

please elaborate,
as all you have done is accuse instead of explain.

not really in fact I think thats pretty standard for people not born into the internet era, them nignogs be tripping but they doing it over there so its cool just stay over there

I'm Mexican and I had to look up what a fucking fajita is

>i hate everyone equally.
>if you have something i can use against you, i will use it.
>you could be a perfect human being and i would find some way of offending you.
>its what i do.
>so no, i am not racist/prejudice.
>i just hate everyone a lot.
Quod erat Demonstrandum

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
The women stay in the house and the men go out to work ..
- Not to study.
he has! To study ... but of what do they live?
- [Jew intensified]
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

You're missing out, it's the good shit
Either that or you probably have had it before but you have another name for it cause apparently us Mexicans have 2 or 3 different names for shit

Why? I'm genuinely interested to find out. My uni is like 60% Asian and I know a good number of Chinese that are cool.

OT: I'm racist towards blacks. After having to grow around some of the worst scum I've ever met, I can't help but racially profile and hate a black person that gives me the slightest reason to believe their a burden on society

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Bulgarians. Hate those loud, dumb, lazy, nigger skinned bitches

NO! Like, WTF man racism is wrong. Seriously, white people have a lot to answer for.

am i racist. ahahahahaha

The only group of people I fucking dislike are the mennonites. They can't drive worth a shit and all have like 6 kids each minimum and each one of them are uneducated morons.