Tonight is just one of those nights, Sup Forums

Tonight is just one of those nights, Sup Forums.

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/foNrZi2vcsU
youtube.com/watch?v=09efb966Bn8
youtu.be/QCMv-4H7tNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets better, friend. Hang in there.

>tfw even Sup Forums leaves you lonely

>tfw its my birthday
>tfw the only girl ive ever really connected with stopped talking to me and blocked me on everything a few days ago due to one stupid text i sent
>tfw doing nothing for my bday
>tfw going to bed soon and will probably get 2 or 3 happy bday posts on fb when i wake up

kill me

Feels what? If you're suicidal just finish it. If you're depressed, well get undepressed. If you're sad? Cheer the fuck up.

Moping around feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of energy. Either kill yourself, or struggle like most of humanity looking for their place in the universe.

I'll give you a protip: You're on a floating rock in space flying into oblivion dependent on the heat of a fucking flashbulb called the sun which is going to expire one day, but way before that your life will end. Make your purpose, and apply/find your meaning in life because life has no meaning in general. The meaning of life is subjective so make your purpose and find whatever happiness you can.

or you can just kill yourself, which is infinitely more boring and dumb as fuck thing to do but w.e floats your boat buddy.

youtu.be/foNrZi2vcsU
Living without her is the hardest thing I've ever done.

Nope, fuck off pussy.

defo one of those night, been looking at old videos of me and my ex having fun and playing around, dancing and listening to music. its definetly one of those nights :/

i have the chance to fuck my friends ex, should I do it? if friend finds out then she'll prob stop talking to me, as well as most of my other friends.

>tfw I self destructed and decided to delete everyone to make myself more miserable
One of those nights is right.

better to do it than to foever regret it. if u still have feelings for them and want to b happy do it. id give almost anything to b able to do it one last time

compare the guitar in that to this
youtube.com/watch?v=09efb966Bn8

For some reason this really helps me

Happy Birthday, man

>get undepressed
Nice

I feel like I should try get help for this shit. Is it worth the effort or nah?

Play some games my friends
youtu.be/QCMv-4H7tNI

Talking to a female?

Happy birthday fucker

I guess you dont really know how depession worls

Buuuuump for depression

Only you can be happy man. It's a choice. Also, don't let the lack of attention you get on social media affect your happiness. Make yourself happy and enjoy life.

About the girl is fucked up. But bday is just a day we tell our selfs is special. Just tru to see it as any other day. Thats what i told myself

you are not defined by the attention you get on your social media!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
every day the sun will rise and who knows what the tide will bring in tomorrow

Happy birthday. Have my tits and backwards time stamp