What do we do about more and more idiots coming on Sup Forums from Sup Forums?

What do we do about more and more idiots coming on Sup Forums from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=by-k6PEb93Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just lie back and enjoy it

Make them laugh at themselves or leave in anger.
Please post more of these smiley face /lat/ meme guys, they're hilarious.

Mock and banter them out.

Question, is there a consensus on Sup Forums as to the reason Americans don't celebrate Easter?

Ok

>What do we do about more and more idiots coming on Sup Forums from Sup Forums?

Point them in direction of cripplechan's Sup Forums, my dear town rapist.

A forbidden chocolate in spheric form?

The last time a bunch of them fled to Hiroyuki's mate's website they only grew in greater numbers, like some sort of ceiling mould concealed by bleach.
They even set up a board specifically for one of these retarded activism things which was booted from Sup Forums and used it as a base of operations to spam Hiro on twitter about the "injustice" of how they were treated, to the point that it got a mod who has been on Sup Forums for over a decade, kicked out.

It's a magical form of autism, no doubt.

I too would also like to know this mystery

Solution: If you make a post on Sup Forums, you are automatically banned from the rest of Sup Forums for 3 days.

Is that guy from New Zealand still banned or something?

Holy fuck

That is unironically a great idea

Thanks leaf

This desu. I'm legit curious how it would affect other boards.

>Attacking Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums, not on Sup Forums itself.
How much of a pussy do you have to be lmao

There is a difference between laughing at monkeys throwing shit at people and getting in the habitat with them.

>There is a difference between laughing at monkeys throwing shit at people and getting in the habitat with them.

Even funnier when hotwheelie got scammed out of his own site by the same old faggot who possibly may have conned hiro out of 2ch, encouraged "recruitment drives" at Sup Forums, and failing that, just invade and raze.

All so he could get more users for his advertising company who now runs 8ch. Guess what they think of Jim? Greatest hero on the Internet.

Sup Forums fags should leave to /lgbt/ and krautchan. Sup Forums will be all Sup Forums in a while

It would only strengthen, and arguably justify their persecution complex.

Kind of feel bad for old hotwheels.
Saw an image of him the other day, photoshopped to look like he was being thrown out by Jim.
Poor little bastard surely couldn't have much longer to live and his only sense of purpose was ripped out from under his mangled little ginger knob feet.

Stop making political threads and whining when people start arguing politics that you don't agree with

>they are still using taringa memes
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Who do you think are making those bait threads, user?

It's all about that post irony, user. Or are we up to post-post irony now? Hard to keep track.

>tfw op is a Sup Forumsfag

can you please stop its cringy

Tell them to stop shitting up the other boards with political shit then. I'm sick of seeing fucking politics on all of the boards, Sup Forumstards are even more self-righteous than full blown tumblr SJWs

I'm sure some of them are Sup Forums crossposters, but this site has always had problems with people being unable to not post their political opinions in every thread.

>15 seconds reply
Serious?
Jesus.

Trump's low bantz armour has seeped deep into Sup Forums itself, as post-inauguration Sup Forums loses its shit whenever anyone dares to criticise Trump's decisions.

Good idea.

>but this site has always had problems with people being unable to not post their political opinions in every thread.
No it hasn't. The state the site is in now is really only something that has emerged in the past few years.

>Trump's low bantz armour
Hilarious.

>write something slightly offensive
>oh em gee go back to pol u racist imperialist bigot!!!!!
int is not your safe space, go back to r e d d i t

>tfw youll never be so mad at some board that you save alot of shitty taringa memes done wrong
El australiANO

>38 replies
>19 posters
>when the mere mention of your name triggers this much asspain on other boards

being angry and racist on the internet isn't edgy anymore. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are finished

the future of edginess is being ironically kind to eachother

Yes, it has. It worse now, but it's always been there.

I wuff u :3

the eternal leaf strike again

>Get told to go back to Sup Forums

>Get triggered so much by it that you have to complain about it

>get triggered by politically incorrect opinions
>make this thread
anti-Sup Forums is just as bad as Sup Forums tbqh family

what bothers me about Sup Forumsyps is how many of them unironically believe in """""meme magic"""""" and """""""kek"""""". also that they stole picardia and made an unfunny meme out of it.
i couldn't give two shits about their political views though.

We start a letter writing campaign to get Hiro to delete their dumb board. Completely srs btw.

They're bringing shitposts, They're stealing memes, They're faggots

>get triggered by politically incorrect opinions

Nu-anons detected

This

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

>someone unironically made that chart
holy shit kys, dumb leaf

Sup Forums has gone too far

this picture was unironically made

@71157201
Hit's a little to close to home?

>Thinking I'll take a leaf's opinion
>a Sup Forumstard leaf
It's weird that an "inferior unintellegible low IQ" Arab has the decency to avoid leaf opinions.

probably the same guy who made this

This. Indonesia knows.

>Avoids my opinion
>Still responds

I win

Americans were a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=by-k6PEb93Q

What did trump mean by that ?

There is a reason the oldfags went to different Chans and call this place cuckchan. It's been invaded by nu-anons who get triggered by Sup Forums but hate white people.

Yeah sure puny whiteboi.
Take these punches.

we don't or maybe we write a letter to jackie Sup Forums to pay janitors to clean this shit more often.

Sorry, I already won

>Someone criticizes Sup Forumstards?

>I bet he is a normie SJW cuck!

If I had to give you these nu-anons a label I guess that fits ;)

kek whats that show on the bottom right

Wh*tes can not win anything.
Drumpf won just because he's Orange, if he was white he would've lost.

>I win

No, because you are still alive.

probably.
Sup Forums became absolute shit after the newfag influx that came with the fappening
@71157238
this dumb leaf thinking he's trolling anyone by posting frogs and cringey imagecharts
go kys, retard

How can anyone deny the Orange superiority?

>unironically

No way.

I see way more bitching about Sup Forums than actual Sup Forumsfags. Look at this echo chamber thread. I'm not even legitimately racist but you're clearly newfags and trying to quarantine a bogyman. Why don't you ever complain about /leftypol/ or how much /r9k/ this place is infested with?

By being any shade of brown :^)

People have been saying there's been a recent influx of Sup Forums posters for ages. Nothing's changed, newbie

i dont mind Sup Forums but they are very hivemind

any criticism of trump or defense of something related to liberals results in being called a shill or cuck

its shitpost central replacement of Sup Forums but while that was just fun Sup Forums hides their shitposting under the veil of political discussion

they also stroke their white ego which by itself, being white skinned means nothing.

Call yo crew. I'll call mine.

3/4 years ago Sup Forums was still a somewhat good alternative source of information.

I miss it.
I miss Space Elevator threads.

>Sup Forums became absolute shit after the newfag influx that came with the fappening

That would explain recent avalanche of anti-Iran and pro-/r9k/ threads on Sup Forums.

Pic unrelated, by the way.

Alright

Idk if you're joking anymore kek

This

this "bogyman" of yours leaks onto every discussion of every board. maybe you're used to using one or two boards but you can't go to many boards without someone derailing the topic as to how everything is ""cucked"" and how """redpilled""" they are. Sup Forums has pretty much been around for a long time but it rarely leaked so much on other boards.
i have no idea what /leftypol/ is because i don't use your dumb lingo. as for /r9k/; yes, they do leak a lot here but it's not the cases in other boards and it's hardly as annoying as Sup Forums
and btw, unless you've been here for more than 7 years you can't call me a newfag.

>Look at this echo chamber thread.

I stopped coming to Sup Forums because it turned into exactly what are you trying to describe.

Posting something that went against old-Sup Forums narrative would merely get you laughed out of the thread. But doing the same on nu-Sup Forums creates shitstorms of anger until offending poster goes away.

>implying /leftypol/ is even that relevant

inb4 CTR
inb4 plebbit

back to /r/The_Donald you go

Holy shit it's almost like by the very design of an anonymous imageboard is that provocative and controversial opinions pop up. That's one hell of a paranoid strawman. Look at the catalogue dude, I know it's valentines day tomorrow but /r9k/ and tfw no gf is far more prevalent than legit white supremacy or whatever. Open any thread about Germany, France or the UK and almost every single reply is cheering about how they are turning muslim or laughing that white children are being raped. Anonymous imageboards attract people who like to spew volatile shit and the more you white the more they post. It also proves how much of a newfag you are that you don't know about /leftypols/ raids here.

canadians make the most insufferable poltards

kill you are self

>Sup Forums shouts us down and mocks us because they are an echo chamber so you should leave our own little echo chamber

wew

I'm called a cuck on Sup Forums and told to leave and I'm called a Sup Forumsfag here and told to leave. Laffing at you faggots.

This isn't an echo chamber for politics, though. If you don't like, fuck off and go back to the politics board. Or you can stay here like a self-righteous asshole who continues to ruin the quality of the entire site.

>all these triggered nu-males
I'm not going anywhere

>provocative and controversial opinions pop up
that doesn't describe the current state of Sup Forums and it's nothing but a board dedicated to american politics and caressing trump's balls these days. nothing wrong with that on and itself, what's annoying is that much like that ponyfags (who, oh coincidence, were also confined to a containment board) they must let everyone else on the site know how right they are about everything.
you seem to be confused about my complaints. first, i don't give two shits about Sup Forums's beliefs. they could worship lenin instead of hitler and it'd still be annoying to deal with. """""white supremacism"""""" is something i don't care about because i don't take everything i read here seriously.
and again, i have no idea what /leftypol/ is because i don't use your dumb lingo but please keep trying to be cryptic and pretend you're an oldfag.

sums up the state of your life

Do you see a lot of legitimate threads about culture or language in the catalogue dummy? No you don't it's shitty generals or b8 threads mocking countries political climates about immigration. You are the cancer and I'll fuck up your echo chamber just the same as Sup Forums because it's fun.

Let's

A) Build a wall
B) gas them

You're back tracking now and just calling it annoying because Sup Forums is right wing. Nothing about the hoards leftists here gloating at white people or the /r9k/ virgins because you identify with them or something. They are all here and we're going to have to deal with it newfag.

This

Thing is, Sup Forums became Sup Forums's online equivalent to a rapefugee that crawls up everywhere despite not being wanted by anyone.

All while Sup Forumsacks keep telling everyone how it is for the best because it is the invaded boards that are the infestation, not them.

Kinda keeps the noggin joggin, eh?

See you can make these stupid analogies you think are accurate but you're whining at a boogyman. Everyone ITT is pretty much on your side because this place is an echo chamber but you're worried about Sup Forumsfags.