No pretense. I'm going into the woods to take a nap. I've ingested 6 bags of heroin 20 Xanax and 8 hits of acid...

No pretense. I'm going into the woods to take a nap. I've ingested 6 bags of heroin 20 Xanax and 8 hits of acid. I'll likely succumb to the elements soon. I have one sincere wish for the few of you who see this. From the bottom of my heart. I hope your children never know what it feels like to give up. To know the world is a corrupt nightmare of hellish proportion. I hope you're children never find themselves alone and that someone will always be there to miss them.
Goodnight Sup Forums
See you on the other side

God's speed man

Good luck friend

If there is a heaven, snapchat me yo

Can you record your death so I have something to masterbate too?

It's the only way I can get hard now.

Cheers m8

You did the right thing. The world is a shitty place, even if you make it your oyster. Hope you have some great last moments in the woods. Must be great passing away in the wilderness, not around some stupid and selfish humans.

The game is not yet over

Wonderful way to go. Good luck.

See ya, man. Sorry.

OMGZ DID HE L1VE?

I don't know user. If you really took all that it doesn't sound like a good death to me

Why would you take acid with this? You're obviously depressed and that's gonna make a pretty fucking terrible trip.

Cya space OP

>20 xanax
>8 hits of acid
that acid aint gonna do shit now, bro.

Godspeed and goodluck. Save me a seat at the table of Valhalla.

Lies. I don't care what type of tolerance you have, you wouldn't be typing coherently.

You must be tripping ballz yo! Cos it's "YOUR children", not "you're".

Enjoy your nap tho. Hope you don't get raped by a bear or a buck.

>6 bags of heroin
>typing words
OK. Do it faggot.

good night, sleep tight!

He's dreaming this brah! We're all part of his trip!!! He hasn't typed shit!

The only thing that would kill you is the h so I'm unsure you will die but gods speed op. Sorry you had a bad run but if you live I hope you have some journey and gain a purpose bruh. Enjoy your last fleeting moments

Dumbshit he _just_ took them

put me in the screencap.

Go to a hospital, tomorrow you can do absolutely anything in this world without fear.

The squirrelz! They watch and judge you man!!! Then there's the deer......fuck! Don't get me started on those autistic cunts!

fucking KEK

Enjoy your walk back and waking up in a cold puke puddle. We'll help later.

Just don't listen to the fawn with the pale spots on back and brown patch on head. She's a lying fuck - I didn't touch her!!!

This. You're just going to go under and not do much tripping at all.

I'm bout to do 3-5 in a max prison. I'm cconsidering pulling an op. The acid makes this sound fake. One time I railed an entire gram of ketamine and thought I died.

I feel you bro. I hope you can find peace.

Im sorry. Good luck mate.

Story?

So you faggots think that benzos and heroin arent potentially fatal? Fuck off. get some experience under your belts before saying a whole bottle of xanies and 6 bags of h wont kill you. Around here 2 bags of h are fatal without a long term habit and the tolerance to go with it. I've seen people go out off 1 for that matter. Also I approve of the acid, but I would have defiantly let it kick in before taking the other shit.
Good luck OP.
I won't see you on the other side or anything like that. Maybe the descendants of those that decompose your body will decompose mine. or something like that... That'd be sweet..

That pic. Damn.

>I'm bout to do 3-5 in a max prison
What did you do and what part of the world do you live in?

>and they wonder why the crime rates are different among the white and black race
You pussy out after you get caught.

>>and they wonder why the crime rates are different among the white and black race
Nobody does that though. People will turn to statistics and cultural observations or they'll make up excuses. But nobody really wonders.

do you think op is actually ok?

If they found out why they'd make up another delusion to believe.

blake is that you man?

good

Depends on how you took the heroin

If you just ate it, theres a good chance you won't die, even with the xanax.

Heroin needs to be injected to snorted to be really really effective as something to kill you. If you just ate it, it's all going to be metabolized into morphine in your liver and if you have access to heroin im assuming you're opioid tolerant. By snorting or injecting it bypass first pass metabolization and it much more potent.

Xanax like most benzos by itself isn't toxic, it won't kill you by itself. But with the heroin, I don't know I still think you'll be fine. Which didn't you just shoot the dope and get high? It would have made you feel much better, which Im sure you're aware.

OK Evan, i know this is you.

You can have your mother back, she's a lazy fuck and she won't shut the fuck up about you.

I get what you're saying, but I disagree. I understand ROA and metabolization of drugs. But the assumption that most people with access to heroin are opioid tolerant is ridiculous imo. Anyone can get it if they look for it. Also morphine is an incredibly strong opiate, mixed with benzos it can easily cause an OD. 6 bags of heroin even taken orally is enough to be potentially fatal for someone without tolerance. I personally have ODed off 1 bag and benzos (10 mg diazapam) in the past, at a time when I was taking three grams a day (2-3 bags a shot). I've seen people go out off much less. My point was that dismissing it out of hand is illogical.
OP said he "ingested" these drugs. I'm not sure if he meant that literally or that he took them into himself in some way. But if he is opioid experienced and trying to kill himself taking the H orally would be foolish.

So anyway b/ro as much as I'd like to talk drug shop with you it's 3:30am here.
I gotta fap and go to bed so I can wake up for work in 3 hours.

Minus the acid, that sounds like any given day for me. Anyways good luck,user.

Am I the only one not hung up on the acid? If I was gonna snuff it I'd eat it too why the hell not?

breathe free

Kill yourself.

The xanax and acid may nullify each other somewhat. I think most likely you won't be as sedated as you think (acid has some speedy side effects), you'll may lose consciousness and be in a trip so far that you're completely unaware of the real world.

I could see you being one of those dudes running naked through the neighborhood bellowing gibberish at the top of your lungs. One of those dudes tripping so hard that it take 5 cops to take down.

That or you'll at least be aware enough to NOT to pass out and realize that it's getting cold outside, come back and sleep it off.

Furthermore, unless if that amount of heroin and xanax kills you (which it takes far more of both than people realize for that), it likely isn't cold enough for you to "succumb to the elements yet). Most of the US is still in the 50s right now during the day. Night time may have only broken freezing twice.... still, you may wake up with the sniffles but I doubt you'd freeze.

And life's not so bad, if you haven't popped that shit yet, I'd say just pop a few hits of that acid and WAKE UP. It sounds like you may be a heroin addict and life's pretty decent if you're not using....

your*

Pic related to yours

>tl;dr
Kill yourself

don't do it user
idk if there's anything worth living for
but you shouldn't do it bcus xanax isn't an effective means of suicide

Farewell, OP