Alright Sup Forums, how many dates until it's considered dating?

Alright Sup Forums, how many dates until it's considered dating?

I've been going on a couple dates with this one girl and I really like her. We've been hanging out constantly and we've both slept over at each others houses, basically naked, BUT we haven't had sex yet. To be more specific, we've gone on 2 dates officially, and hung out a few times in between.

Bump

its not considered dating until you fuck. How old are you user? Teenager? And if you're not gonna fuck then you need a verbal establishment. and you need to tell her straight up how it is. and if she breaks the rules you keep dating. until then ou make her feel liek she's an option not like you're desperate

Well what the fuck is the hold up clearly you're missing some signals if you're "basically naked"

We'll see the thing is, she has herpes. That's why we haven't had sex yet, I'm okay with her having hv2, but I wanna wait until things get more serious first.

We were both sleeping in just underwear, she only had panties on

no homo right? follow your heart!

What?

Bumpu

Normally it's two to three dates, the last date, when you usually have sex with one another seals it and makes you a couple, because sex is supposed to be a close bond between two people who feel strongly for each other. If you've gone on more than three dates and are abstinent by choice, like said you need to communicate and let her know what it is you're wanting from her, because she might think something totally different than you. Communication is key to healthy relationships.

Soo does that mean if I'm choosing not to have sex with her until things get more serious I should escalate things physically every date, to like 3rd base?

Bump

>slept over
>naked
>haven't had sex
gay

Break up with her OP you can't keep her interested long enough for it to mean anything she is only being nice so that you don't get your feelings hurt but the nice is going to run out sooner or later

>she has herpes

And you haven't already ended it Why? That's fucking disgusting

First off, we aren't dating, at least not yet. Secondly, why wouldn't she be interested? She's told me that I'm very physically attractive to her, I have a sexy voice and that I'm a sweet guy.

How is she being nice just to not hurt my feelings?

Those are things a women says to keep herself convinced she likes you tell her to take her herpes ridden ass and get it off the dating market period

GAY AS FUCK !
KYS! PLS!

I'm not questioning whether or not she likes me, because I know she does. I'm not a beta faggot, Im a good looking guy and I can fuck girls easily. I just want to know how many dates you have to go on with someone before you're considered "dating"

>not a beta faggot
>can fuck girls easily
>just want to know how many dates you have to go on with someone before you're considered "dating"
omegafag

>even considering someone with a disease
>not totally beta

I was a late bloomer and never got into any real relationships

I didn't really know how to handle being attractive so I went to tinder and started hooking up with girls. I fucked a lot of people in a short amount of time, some chubby, some extremely attractive.

A little over a week ago I matched with the girl I'm talking about now. We went on a mini golf date, which I thought would be nothing special, it's just a way to have fun with a girl and then bring it back to my place. I ended up having a blast and falling head over heels for her.

The thing is, I'm the kind of guy who would never consider someone with herpes, but because of what kind of person she is, I don't even care

If you get herpes from fucking her do everyone else a favor and never Fuck anyone again idiot