Hey Sup Forums planning an hero

Hey Sup Forums planning an hero
Looking for reasons not too or good methods

Other urls found in this thread:

go_fund_me.com/2tm9tqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overdose on pasta.

ALSO... If you do plan to off yourself, how much money do you have?

Just under 1000

But it's in Canadian so if you're American it's worth like 100$

Listen... I do not want you to off yourself, perminent solution to temporary problem.

But if you do want to go through with it, could you do me a favour? A childhood icon of mine's currently battling pancreatic cancer and If you do plan to off yourself then PLEASE donate your money to

go_fund_me.com/2tm9tqk

Remove the " _ "s

here

I do have to ask... why do you plan to go full hero?

Anyone who made my life worth living left me. I'm working a shitty job with parents and acquaintances who are either disappointed or hate me

If you want to kill your self i think you should still try to gather ur strength to one last try at enjoying life. do something radical and fucking epic, take all your and go on an adventure to south-east Asia for a year, cliff dive, pop pills in a sick rave in Ibiza. whats the worst thing that can happen to you? you may die?

If you have given up on life so thorougly that you dont have the motivation to try anymore, i suggest you do a sick backflip from the highest cliff or bridge you know to the water because if you make it alive then you have a new exciting hobby and if you dont, well then no one will need to clean your intestines off the pavement.

best of luck user, ~user

If I win the lottery in the next hour I might give that a try.

Don't think that user. You'll have things turn around in time. everyone does.

almost two years ago one of my closest friends killed herself feeling the same way you do now, she was only 17. I'm older now than she ever lived to be... that's a scary thought.

The things that happened after that have taught me that no matter how alone you feel you're not. over a hundred people turned up to her funeral... many were placed in mental hospitals after suicide attempts and violent outbursts. Half of us are fucked up beyond recognition from our former selves.

It's shown me that you killing yourself will only make the lives of those who did love you worse. And trust me, they do love you.

Call a suicide hotline user.
Once you hit rock bottom, there is only one way back and its up, shitll get better, just give it some time.
If youre going to go thru with it, but dont want it to hurt, do as follows:
1) get yourself a CO2 catridge, the one used for airsoft or so. Shit's cheap, wont cost you more than a dollar or two.
2) Get a big plastic bag, make it airtight
3) Puncture the seal with the CO2 catridge inside the sealed bag
4) Put over your head, Inhale and enjoy result

Since the catridge is 100% CO2, its odorless, and will work the same way as carbon monoxide. You'll just fall asleep, but you wont wake up.

But seriously, going full hero aint the answer. Youre just gonna leave everyone left in your life broken

Well if they do I never want to know what love is.

Just buy some drugs and bribe some junkie chick with drugs for an easy lay. Then of you wanna kill yourself after at least you got high and laid.

Or just start smoking cigarettes. It's the classiest way to kill yourself.

Why not user?

actually south-east asia is cheap as fuck, im sure ur salary is enough that you can save up for a year of adventuring and experiencing shit

YOU SAY I GOT A TOUCH SO BAD SO BAD MAKE YOU NEVER WANNA LEAVE SO DON'T SO DON'T

Just wanted to type that, live or die OP.

Because when I told people they made me want to kill myself all they said back was.
"Don't do that. I'll feel guilty." Or no response at all.

Hey, oldfag here. I cant say that I know exactly what you're going through, but I can say that I have been there. I have searched for the foolproof and quick methods and I have been seconds away from kicking it off, but something always told me to "wait one more day" and then another...and then another. I have had so much fun in my life because I waited. I have had some very low lows where I felt like a real piece of shit for weeks, but I have had some high highs where I lived like a king for years. I always messed it up though and ended up back where I started....but I always picked myself back up and climbed to the top again. And...I dont know how. I knew that if I waited one more day...and then another...that something good would reveal ittself...and it always did. Always. Always. That is the truth. Its hard to see sometimes...impossible to see, but something will reveal itself to you if you wait. Hit the pause button on the for now. Just for a little while. You are enduring now. What else can you endure? A lot more than you think, and you will be a better person for it. I know how this sounds and I know that I do not know you, but there is something waiting for you that is big and incredible. So...just wait a little longer. Just a little longer. Thank you for reading this.

Well, guilt shows they care, if even a little.

How old are you user?

I wanted to kill myself several times.
And even though it was understandable why I wanted to commit suicide, later I'd always experience things that made me say "hmm this would have been such a shame to miss."

If you decide to turn your life around, because no one will do it for you, it won't change in an instant but gradually become better and better.

I know what I'm talking about. Have a good sleep, summon motivation in yourself and do what you want.

Don't bother.
It's a cliché, but nevertheless true: 'Life is full of ups and downs'
You're going to die anyway, so what's the hurry?

I imagine if they cared they would've just told somebody about it, but here I am.
There's no reason to live for me anymore. Now more than ever I'm just a waste of space.

Don't an Hero OP.
There are others like you.
We all have a herd. Sometimes we just can't find it because of absolute bullshit.

thats a stupid reason, but who cares
>just member to stream it

Thing is people never expect the worst.

You think I expected us to find my friend hanging from a bridge? No... But it's what happened, you can naver predict that, and you can think you can all you want, and joke and laugh... but when it actually happenes you're in shock.

If you're not white, there are a lot of reasons not to, so don't do it if you are not white.

If you are white, KILL YOURSELF NOW, DON'T WAIT MOTHERFUCKER, THE MISERY IS ALL YOURS, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL, DIE DIE DIE NOW. KILL YOURSELF. DIE.

you said you live in canada, right? Go out camping, hike a bit, clear your mind.

I've been compared to mayonnaise for a good half of my life

go a spritual route OP, look up stories from people using the drug DMT and watch Ralph Smart (google search Infinite Waters)

Well then you need to die. If you couldn't take advantage of your whiteness you don't deserve life. Seriously. That doesn't mean you have to be a racist piece of shit, it means you had everything available to you compared to everyone of other races, especially stateless minorities. Just kill yourself. All of you really need to be exterminated, but there's a time and a place for that in the future. So we aren't rushing. But you should hasten the end of your life because you are useless even to your own race. Have a death.

DON'T DO IT OP.

The reason they didn't believe you is they think it's a plea for help/cry for attention. When my firend first tried to kill herself no one believed her... till a year later she was hanging from a bridge........

If you're serious, donate to save robbie rotten. He wants to live, and you don't... give your life to help his.

excellent times on Sup Forums

I'm currently backpacking around Europe and Asia, it's amazing how the negative thought subside as you see the beauty and the pain in all these places. I went into a nude sauna with 5 girls in their twenties yesterday. If you really are serious about an hero you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Lay your neck in a rail and let a train behead you
for better results, meaning beign somehow useful, make yourself an organ donor