amblon dah

JHON CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doing some calculs, brb in 10 min

You tell me....

Donald Trump

How much is one magma?

bump

half of two magmas

the eels would cool the magma and it would become rock.

same as a piece of string

its one (1)

I'll vote for the Electric Eels.

Ok, let's calculate the volume of those quintillion eels. Basically, it's 2m * 0.20m * 0.20 = 0,08 m^3. The volume of a quintillion eels is 10^30 * 0.08 = 8*10^28 m^3. Volume of Earth is 10^10 km3. Or 10^16 m^3. Fact is, the volume of the eels is superior than Earth's, therefore the magma couldn't even developp oneself

Who said the magma developed on earth?

I get that, but how much is the one mama?

Its two half magmas

Yeah what this guy said

Did you even think for a second that some space nigger could have dropped off the magma? Your maths is invalid faggot.

Well,the eels had to come from some body of water. And there's a quintillion of them. So they can use that amount of excess water on their bodies to cool down the magma.

It's almost half of two magmas.

Or just over 1/3 of 3 magmas

Fuck off. The eels will create a black hole but your faggotry is so strong that it will get pass it's singularity

I dont think you understand how much 1 magma is

magma only resides in the earth
eels need water to live
ergo magma wins

The voluem of the magma is irrelevant.

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT MAGMA LOVER CUCKSERVATIVE

DO YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP IS GOING TO BE A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN OBAMA?

YOU RAELLY THINK MAGMA WILL REALLY WIN AGAINST EELS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TODDLER DIDDLING SHIT KILL YOURSLEF NOW

THIS IS WHAT CUCKSERVATIVES ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Anyone who ignores this shit

I don't actually. Seriously, how much is the 1 magma?

If dubs magma wins

I had someone get pissed at me for saying that to them

0.....->1

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I GRADUATED AT THE BOTTOM OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS AND IVE HAD ONLY LIKE 3 MONTHS OF BASIC TRAINING IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY. YOU MAY THINK YOUR LITTLE COMMENT IS FUNNY BUT YOU HAVENT BEGUN TO REALIZE THE HELLISH FURRY YOU HAVE UNLEASHED UPON YOURSELF. COUNT YOUR DAYS KIDDO CAUSE YOUR FUCKING DEAD

How well do the eels cooperate? if they are willing to just throw themselves at the Magma with no fear for their own lives, they might win it.
They do have the numbers advantage after all. But it would be a close fight

what is the quality of the one magma?

it's pretty difficult to think about a battle between eels and magma, btw it woul become an interesting dish

It's less than two, but more than none magma.
One could argue that it's a third of three magma.

it's a magma ffs - math wont work

Just attack when it´s cold

trips confirm

Magma cheats because team magma well help.

a quintillion eels can eat 1 magma and turn it into 1/3 electricity.

atheism win

Abibe stop kitsising

Eels will never win, they just shout "eelahu eekbar" and throw themselves on the magma and then everyone has fried electric eel for dinner so they can read all night by their own body light