So, i just found out my gf of four years has cheated on me

So, i just found out my gf of four years has cheated on me.

I'm drunk and she's sound asleep thinking we've worked things out.

dubs decides what i do with here clothes.

cut holes in the breast parts of the clothes

put chili powder in the crotch of all her panties

nyet

Time to get her hooked on meth on the sly bro
>In her coffee
>Milk
>Soft drink
>sugar
etc etc

Then when she's nice and addicted, kick her ass out and cut all communication

Prove it attention whore

Cum on em, then lick the cum off em cause why the fuck dont you dump her ass

She's actually a recovered meth addict.

Good idea, but no dubs.

this is so funny my sides went orbital. try this one OP.

More polite way. While she's out, pack all of her belongings and throw them outside. Don't broke anything for your own peace.

Four years is hard to let go, and i kind of drove her to it. Used anxiety as a crutch to not do things with her and sit on 5chan and play vidya.
she got sick of it but we had an agreement to break up before either of us cheated.

She broke that agreement, so i want to get her back before i drop her ass.

np user, i still like my idea

dubs get, user.

no dubs, no get.

get another girl to squirt n them and them send her a video of it while she is at work wearning the dirty clothes

bump

Fair enough and a damn shame really
Maybe just tell her you're fine with it, see her occasionally, and move on with all the better things in life
...or try fuck one of her close friends or some other spitefull shit. Speaking of smear shit on all her clothes and say the other guy did it

and she was already packing her shit after she told me. i told her to unpack and she put her shit up.

I would just take hanger after hanger and throw it outside but i want something more creative.

Cmon guys, i want to humiliate her.

Thing is, i am sort of fine with it.

we've lived together for most of our relationship and i've ignored her for half that time. Cant blame her for cheating i guess but i'm still pissed. We're working on things but i want to send a message.

Dubs says what i do to her shit.

Trips says what i do to the guy she cheated with me on.

I'll post proof.

Sew anchovies into the lining of each item

It'll take a crane to get them out

You told her to unpack.
And that wasn't even your first mistake!
Believing that you drove her to it was a far more insidious error.
Sure, it will hurt to end it now, but it will hurt worse later; mark my words.

Rolling for you repacking all her shit, leaving it by the front door and telling her it's over when she gets up and sees all her shit neatly packed inside the front door.

I'm livid guys.

Send me over the edge. Please.

I'm ready to ruin my life more than i already have.

I will also roll for this OP.

rolling for this, thats fucking evil

jesus OP if your girl cheats on you and you stop with her and 'try and work things out' you're just a complete an utter beta fag pussy. she fucked someone else, loved it, didn't give you the slightest moments thought while she was doing it. and now is loving life that she's had the chance to do that and still gets to live with your pussy self, while she finds another way to carry on doing it cos she knows she gets away with it.

tl;dr, just fucking leave her and find someone else jesus god.

Burn all her clothes even what she's wearing now.

Kill her

Why don't you stop being a little cuck faggot and move on, OP? Literally anything you do to her, you will one day look back at feel shame. She played your ass like the little cuck faggot you are and your first response is to act like a little boy.

Pic related - the cock she sucked

Put them in the washing machine 3-4 times in a row then iron them

This is the proper and mature thing to do. If dubs get do this.
If trips get you suck the dick of the guy she cheated on you with and post proof.

Slit her throat

Burn all of her clothes then sprinkle the ashes over her naked sleeping body

She didn't fuck him, or at least that's what she says. just oral.

Pulled the whole " i was thinking of you the whole time" Shit too.

There's a lot of shit leading up to this, mainly me ignoring her for 2 out of 4 years of our relationship. but none of that's the point.

Point is, she cheated when we had an agreement. I will break up with her but i need to shame her first.

So roll or BTFO.

just put them all in the dryer for 8 hours, girls clothes shrink up and it actually matters for them

First pack her stuff then make her some breakfast on the bed with warm kisses and that shit. When she's done and happy with such a great morning, show her the clothes outside.

Oh shit!
OP here.
It's him!
Wat do now Sup Forums?

Bout to post a pic of half her wardrobe.

throw them away

Grab a shirt and light it then throw it on her and as she's screaming, yell in her face to get the fuck out now.

Go and punch her teeth out then put an ad on craigslist for some free anal. Let whoever shows up fuck her whore ass. She is a fucken cunt who deserves at least aids.

Just dump her you lil faggot

If dubs shrink all her clothes

If trips call hookers to the dude's house

Did she say it was just oral or were you watching? Would you honestly believe that?

Rolling.

Chekd>

Yeah she just said it.

Don't know what to believe right now.

Any way, pic related.

Put an ad up about her on Craigslist for free anal.

If trips jizz in her bra and put it on her face

Dubs wasted.
The only dubs so far too!
I will roll for this.

Roll

put all clothes in pile and place pink bear on top, cover in petrol then set on fire

tfw your dick looks like OP's pic

roll

Rolling for this

dubs

Yes.
Checked.

winrar you fucken cuck prick op

DO it.

sheit

do it op fuck her

Do you have a pink bear OP?
If not, another stuffed animal will do.
Post pics of burning clothes.

Chekd and rekd

Toon in tomorrow goys.

light the fire in the house

lol way to try not to look like a faggot

Nah. We're tuned in now.
Do it now OP!
By tomorrow you will have wimped out and cucked yourself good!
Do this now, post pics, and you will feel much better, believe me.

Just noticing the dubs senpai

More dubs demands you burn clothes NOW, OP!

We're waiting...

Surely OP will deliver!

If trips get OP will also suck dick of guy she sucked and post pics.

You knew it was gonna be a retarded suggestion, but you asked them anyway. Do it now plz faggot.

thred is ded.
ded thread.

OP is too much of a pussy even to follow through on a thread, much less keep his word. No wonder he doesn't care if she kept her's and blames himself.

OP is a giant faggot.

At least stay up all night jizzing on her things so when she unpacks after leaving all her clothes and shit just come out stiff

Confirmed.

OP is a faggot.

Dubs confirms.

Bumping to peer pressure faggot OP who should down another drink and burn that bitches shit before spending the rest of his life a mediocre submissive poofter who will forever be cheated on because you're just 'too nice'.

>mfw OP drunkenly follows through on our suggestion, but does it inside his house!

Dubs again demands.

And dubs proves my point.

OP?

Please tell me you just went to get some gasoline (Ameritard here, we don't call it petrol), and you'll be right back to deliver???

If you ignored her for 2 years you brought this on yourself. Face the results of your own decisions and move on like an adult, knowing you need to change if you want a successful relationship in the future.

>possible femanon speaks soundly, and gives proper advice

We, on the other hand, while agreeing, really wanna watch that shit burn!
So spark it up, Senpai!

Nah thats for stable people - he should burn stuff. Would totally send a message n shit

This.
He would not have gotten drunk and posted a 'Wat Do Sup Forums?' thread on Sup Forums if he did not really want to burn shit up anyways! I think OP wimped out and is crying in the corner like a drunken fool, wiping his years on her panties (with someone else's jizz in them).

Yeah, and ignoring his 'real' friends, namely, us anons; who he begged for help!

>pic related is a pic of OP

Dubs again confirms..
OP is a giant faggot.

This is OP's gf here.
I can't believe this stupid thread!
You guys are really too much!
I found his phone still open to Sup Forums after he just got arrested for starting a fire in front of our flat. Thanks a lot Sup Forums! Now I have nothing to wear but my nightgown. I'm covered in soot and the fire department somehow fucked up all the water in our flat so I can't even take a shower!
Fuck you guys, and fuck him!

Post pics of you in nightgown.

I told you, I'm covered in soot.
Going to the river to wash off, with new boyfriend. If he feels like it he may post nightgown pics. He already posted pics of his dick ITT.

Dubs demands nightgown pics.

K.

Moar?

Fake & gay, but yes, please?

You have been rewarded for your patience.
Time to get my new girl some new clothes!
>or not! She looks mighty fine without them!

Well to be honest .. if someone cheated and lied to me like that .. i would be hardcore i'll kill you all mad. I think i would never heal from something like that but maybe im just a heartbroken psycho .. idk .. i would definately feel the urge of revenge. I dont know .. do something girls fear the most. Something really fucking them up. Their hair is super important to most of them .. cut it .. and watch her go batshit. Just find out what is really really important for them and can break them for good