I would say thats "mild" start, but better than nothing

i would say thats "mild" start, but better than nothing.

is there any way we could speed up this process and get rid of these mentally ill people aka "trans" people?

Trump's Triumph Tilts Trannies

so its ok to make trap thread in Sup Forums but not talk how to get rid of them?

nah man just saying your thread will get way more replies over there

i dont want pol-replies. been there done that.

committing suicide over a presidential election, wow such edge.

Good. Trannies and their ilk are a drain on society.

#DeathB4Trump

#Cut4Her

#OverMyDeadBody

Just get this shit rolling, like the whole #cut4beiber phase we had going for awhile.

#CitationNeeded

by voting for Trump again and again.

Fake some videos, fake some suicides. Encourage others to do the same to "escape this awful world" "save themselves from the horrors to come". That sort of shit

If you all are just trolling then you are all losers. If you mean what you say than your a horrible person. Take your hate and shove it.

>>>/tumblr/

>I don't like the person that got elected
>Might as well end my life

Seems like a legit solution. Right on par with lopping off your genitalia and taking hormones to look like the opposite sex.

We need to make it even more apparent that trump is prez.

We really need to make them take it in the full 100%. Alot of these leftist cucks still believe that with protests and riots they will accomplish trump not being president while back in REALITY their protests only mean that a few vegan safe space triggered feminists will get a fistfull of pepperspray and a baton in the face.

I wonder how many people would've committed suicide had Hillary won.

I wonder how many riots there would've been if Hillary had won.

The levels of butthurt this election has generated are fucking godly. I've never supported Trump, but if he can make people literally cry by just holding office then he sounds alright really.

None kek. And you know it.

Faggots always need an excuse.

>Liberals tell/expect Trump and his supporters to accept the outcome of the election because they assume Hillary will win
>Hillary loses
>Liberals refuse to accept the outcome of the election without batting an eyelid at their own hypocrisy
>Propaganda is so strong that people literally cry and kill themselves
Just goes to show you how malleable the human mind really can be.

This
This too
Thats a big reason why we all voted for him.

What you need to do is make them feel like they don't belong here.

Sample:
Oh, he's not your president? Thats right, he's not. He's mine. Now get the fuck out of my country or fucking kill yourself you pathetic waste of life

Kill yourself faggot.

>private support group
So no proof then