No 6am drug thread? 6am drug thread. What's Sup Forums on tonight? Me i got some weed and whiskey...

No 6am drug thread? 6am drug thread. What's Sup Forums on tonight? Me i got some weed and whiskey, and I'm just chillin hittin the straight tube.

Its 11.30am here, just smoking a joint over coffee and breakfast after a night candy flipping lsd and mdma.

How's the smoke?

Suns starting to rise. Debating going out and ripping some tees to the peacefulness of dawn

That sounds pretty nice, I'd love to get some mdma again soon but I'm holding off so i can celebrate my new job after first paycheck with some molls. My guy recently got some quality lsd to but ive been kinda binging on it so i think a break of hallucinogenihallucinogenic. Sticking to some good old pot and liquor, u know

Couldn't sleep very well woke up at a crisp 5:30 put on Altered States and got myself a Red Bull and have been smoking bowls since, also got a bottle of wine Im gonna crack into during the day because fuck it

I feel you. I smoked up a lot and then passed out at 8 and woke up at 3. So here i am lol

Been gathering some psilocybe semilenceata over the past few weeks, today i'm visiting my hometown with 30g of them in my bag. Also some acid, weed and kratom. Let's see what happens tonight (or the following days whatsoever).
Weed on tonight's menu is for sure.

That sounds pretty cool dude

Yeah, i'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Haven't seen my buddies for a while and shit's gonna go down!

Yesterday was my birthday so I took some LSD for the first time.
I took 200μg and it was an amazing experience.

7AM bong rips for me after i got drunk a puked my guts up last night..fuck i hate puking but it helps with the spins

Lost my grinder at a party a little while ago. Gotta use scissors and a shot glass

About to go out and rip some 7am bong tokes my self, hopefully it ain't to cold

Just use your hands pussy

Wanna call my girl for some H but kinda don't also.

But if i do it with scissors i can bust it up faster and finer

>Faster
I guess, but it looks like you only got a bowl or 2 there
>Finer
No

Maybe you can't see it well in photo but there Is a solid 4 bowls in there. Anyway it doesn't really matter does it?

3:15, halfway through my graveyard shift here. Thinking about what I'll smoke when I get home. Probably Alaska Thunderfuck mixed with tobacco and a beer.

True. graveyard shift spooky?

friends birtyhday was tonight so we got real coked up and played minigolf and bowling

i had to drive everyone back in my friends POS xterra that the wheel has to be held left to go straight and the lights are dim as fuck and the turn signals dont work and the airbag lights flashing

then we got home and did more lines because there was more left

i went home at 3:30 and now its 4:20 so blaze it

wish i could sleep lmao

Yes it does >:(

Nah. I got one guy I'm keeping an eye on but I'm pretty sure he passed out.

I hope my bong doesn't freeze.

made dinner for about 10 friends last night and rolled a bunch of joints and had my glass out for them to indulge before the big feast. life's pretty cool sometimes.

Check'd

What did you make?

Lol

Anybody still here?

I guess

Had a 10lb ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffed jalapenos, and a bunch of different salads and sides. I'm about to smoke a bowl and dig into some left-overs.

5 am here. Been up since 3. Couldn't sleep. A bottle of rice wine, a six pack of hard apple ciders, several bowls of some stanky ganj, and several hours of shitposting on Sup Forums, and I'm feeling much much better!
Thanks for asking!
>did you ask? I can't remember!

>Fatso detected

>not ever having had good sticky bud

Anyone got anything to increase concentration?