Hey Sup Forums i am in my basment at 6:27 in the morning. i have been drinking...

hey Sup Forums i am in my basment at 6:27 in the morning. i have been drinking, staying up all night for the third time in a row, and am in a huge safe runnign back and forth from my dads old tech room and here trying to set up tech shit. Also i have been taking meth to stay up, methamphetamines. ask me questions. also i am wearing a lab coat because i am going to because why not

Why the lab coat, Rick?

haahahha rick is my role model. i love rick he is the person that i look up to the most. also because i am really good at science and math without studying at all. like straight As without putting more than a hour of work into it.

Fuckin awesome. Send me some meth user. I wanna relapse.

Lol what address. its only methamphetamines not that street shit so it might not get you the Seratonin and Dopamine you want but it will give you the high and energy

AHHHHHHHH FUCK SO LOUD HAHAHAHA FUCK OHHHH GOD FUCK MY GOD. WOW I AM REALLY DRUNK BUT CANT PASS OUT FROM THE ADDERALL AND METHAMPHETAMINE. LOL I NEED MORE TO DRINK FUCK. ANYONE IN ATLANTA WANT TO PARTY?

Dude, wtf is that basement. Creepy as fuck. No wonder you muricans want to kill yourselves every day.

its my dad's safe, i jsust sorta "wprk" down here

Ok, but why are you taking drugs? Any reasons? Or just to show off on here? Seriously though, why would you ruin your body with meth?

strogg?

What do you mean by work? What do you do?

lol i dont take street meth. i only and i mean ONLY take medical meth designed for focus and energy
I hack, lots of hacking. lots and lots of hacking. and sometimes science but thats mostly for school. hacking as in getting in more and more computers with my rat creating a huge bot net.

You know nothing stfu...

there is a diffrence between methamphetamines and street meth.
methamphetamines is stronger lol

who the fuck has a basement like that

IT IS A SAFE, A MASSIVE CONCRETE INDESTRUCTIBLE, NUKE PROOF SAFE
that i basically live in

Are you crazy? Just curious. Your coming off a little insane

why? also how long could you survive a zombie apocalypse

lol. they used to have tons of powdered foods down here but they got rid of it, i will probably buy enough to last my a year when i get back here for a full year or two

Sad.

lol

Anyone that looks up or uses abd thinks that a fucking cartoon character is their role model is pretty fucking insane. And yeah. Very homosex. If your going to do meth you may as well do the real shit and quit babying your addiction

I wish we had basemnts like that here in aus. If I had that and was on meth that would be the safest bunker around..... use that meth power and bunker that shit up

Lab coats are awesome

are you a fucking faggot?

yes they are, also teh pockets are hufe and useful ase fuck

Post faceless pic of you in lab coat in basement, preferably with timestamp; otherwise, GTFO!

more bunker pics

Your meth is showing.
Slow those fingers down!
Your spelling is getting atrocious!
Don't let computers do your work for you. Look at the damn screen once in awhile. You'll notice you are barely able to communicate already! Lay off the meth or get BTFO!

OP is Always a faggot.
You know that!

nope
ok after i cum
ok after i cum
lol ahhhhhhhhh jk
nope

have a good time OP
you have loaded yourself up now go be creative! I don't do meth cos im not fuckign mental but i do like canna edibles. Eat enough of that shit and it's like mushroom but more focused and you can still sleep and operate computers and tech . That bunker look sa bit claustrophobic but it also looks really safe from the outside world which is highly appealing.

>I don't do meth cos im not fuckign mental
>really safe from the outside world which is highly appealing

? whats wrong with that faggot?

lol its fun, i can play music as loud as i want

oi

"Going to sleep is stupid! Do you realize nighttime makes up half of all time Beth!"

you faggot

Holy shit its like I'm surrounded by middle schoolers. Is everyone here underage b& or what? Holy fuck. I think I might have to leave Sup Forums for a while

I've always wanted to build a home that looks very similar to this safe.
That sweet industrial minimalist bunker look is the shit.

gtfo

why are the walls not covered in satanic art

How long have you lived in the safe thing and do you like it?

Buy me a steam game pls

triggered faggot

i like it cause i dont care about anything but efficiency
no
cause like once in a year my parence acutally come down here and check if i am not dead

Drink/smoke more fag

>internet explorer

Wow, you must be really fucked up

sorry if answered but what country? america i take it

That's pretty much the same reason I want to build a home with concrete.
The plan is to build the house into a hill that faces the rising sun with the entire front portion of the building consisting of floor to roof windows.
Similar to this.

How do you deal with the isolation? Does it make you awkward when you're in contact with people again?

Reminds me of the jedi academy from kotor

Show us your botnet fam.

bump

How often do you go outside? What do you eat?