Just bought some fentanyl nasal spray. Anybody have any experience with the stuff...

Just bought some fentanyl nasal spray. Anybody have any experience with the stuff? heard the shit fucks you all the way up

are you stupid just get some coke and and sniff sniff you high wtf :P

or with any of the analouges

currently get drug tested by the state so most of the conventional drugs I can't do

And yes I am

I know one of you degenerates has some experience with this shit

You waiting for it to arrive? And lol I hear its like shit heroin almost like someone in a gov lab invented it like an off shoot kinda like crack. You need more or u get withdrawls and little or hardly any euphoria. Idk I'm just a Canadian and my entire city is on it havent tried just my 2cents.

Yea I'm waiting to get it what I got is actually some derivative of the shit called fluourofentanyl shit is dosed in the micrograms its so strong

I smoked what was supposed to be heroin once got me fucked up. Ive done.
>heroin
>loads of meth
>loads of MDMA
>Xans and Xanblotters
>tons of yay
>probs lots I'm forgetting too

>I'm full of shit.image

Sounds sketch to me mang. Idk my biggest fear with rc's is I'm going to do one and not be able to get my dick up after

fentanyl is an opioid not a research chemical

It is insanely sketch but I need a drug to abuse that can't be tested for

fentanyl is an opiod researched chemical in other words a synthetic opiate

>fentanyl
Nice one, OP. Here's another slippery slope for you.

Everything I read about this shit says it's pretty much the tool of fucking satan but idk I already bought it so....fuck it

Yes it will fuck you up good. The high doesn't last as long as say, heroin but it will get you higher faster. Just spray once wait 10 min if your not too high spray twice, repeat.

Its potent as fuck. You can very easily kill yourself with it. SWAT teams carry norcon to counteract its effects in case there skin comes in contact with it while doing a raid.

They gave me that when they fixed my broken nose. Still hurt like a motherfucker. I'd do coke first, as least you don't get hallucinations of Michael Jackson

What do you dilute it with?

It's a nasal spray so I don't know I don't make it

I know what it is lol

No the drug itself. How do you liquefy

try u47700 or butyrfent

both much more euphoric

Heard about these the world of opioids rc's is a big one and just about all of them can kill you insanely easily

where do you guys buy it online

OP
how do you turn solid I to liquid?

Into* typing too fast here

Water, alcohol, what solution?????

You buy it online or local store or from me.

This dumb

I don't I buy it as a liquid I don't know the dilution method

A girl I once knew OD-d on fentanyl few years ago and died. She was 23 years old and we could have had a nice relationship. I always knew she was interested in that kind of shit, but I didn't believe the end was so near.

Never done drugs but I know from my chem class that coke can be diluted with vinegar or muriatic acid

A shucks. No worries btw!

u47700 is fucking bullshit! You're high for like 5 minutes, sober for 20, then out of nowhere you fucking nod out for an hour with no euphoria. Stupid fucking high. You just feel like you're tired, like when you're about to sleep. If I want that feeling I'll just stay up for a few hours, like fuck that shit.

Xanax in alcohol. It's chem compound. To use that prau it has to be aqueous unless I'm mistaken.

Can anyone describe what the euphoria is like?

>fentanyl nasal spray.
Enjoy your topical analgesic. You didn't get fentanyl if it's in the form of a nasal spray.

>Can anyone describe what the euphoria is like?
just take ecstasy, it's fairly harmless. just don't overdo it.

Thas cool

It's like a warm hug from your mother that doesn't lead to sex.

The biggest reason I'm doing fentanyl is because of the drug tests. I can't do amphetamines

lol ok bud

hold up. so you bought fentanyl online, which you recognize is a fair bit stronger than heroin, because you can't pass a drug test while doing "conventional drugs". Why exactly can't you just not do drugs for a while like everyone else?

I could but I'd probably destroy my liver with alcohol this just seems easier. You know that whole drug addict uses drugs cause he can't be happy without drugs thing

That's the most idiotic logic I've ever heard. You're going to go out of your way to buy fentanyl online and then bother a board of 16 year old retards on how to get high off it. Some how that's more effective than buying a handle of bottom shelf fuck all a day and getting sloshed? As for your liver, I don't know why you're worried about your own health given the fact that you're trying to use fentanyl. Assuming you're being truthful in a bit you've said, you've got to be the dumbest addict/alcoholic I've ever talked with.

You're an idiot. Fuck off and let the guy use his shitty dope.

I actually just love opiates and hate alcohol, but being as I can't just use regular opiates anymore. Shitty scum bag china white it is

Friend, it may be time to recognize that you have a problem.

And I'm not really asking how to get high off of it it's pretty self explanatory. Just seeing if anyone had any experience and general opiod rc talk

Beat you to it. Been to rehab more times than I care to admit. This is just kinda my thing nothing seems to cure it.

I know it's kinda off topic but this is seemingly a drug thread so fuck it. Does anybody know what the main difference between amphetamin and amphetaminsulphate is ?

Of course you haven't.
>eh you can dilute coke with these acids
>it won't break the compounds down

Fentanyl is worse than heroin... If u don't stop u are going to die

Lit.

UK RC market has gone through the floor after the psychedelic substances act. Is there a good darknet alternative to silk road yet? I'm interested in benzos and ketamine analogues, & maybe opioids.