Is it ok for a 19 years old guy to date a 15-16 years old girl? No sex intended. Pic unrelated

Is it ok for a 19 years old guy to date a 15-16 years old girl? No sex intended. Pic unrelated

I think it's fine even with sex

it's cool.
Move on ppl
/thread

is it okay for a 25 year old to date a 22 year old
is it okay for a 30 year old to date a 27 year old

of course its okay you spastic degenerate

No! wtf man?

There's actually an equation for this. Half your age plus 7 rounded up. In this situation the lowest age you can date without it being considered weird is 17. Get fucked pedo scum.

>be me
>be 36
>wife is 25, married her when she was 20.

Its fine Op, even if you fuck her, assuming you comply with state & local laws. Don't ruin her future and yours by knocking her up too quick, finish college if you are going.

No if there's no sex intended, ofc it's fine you autist, even if you have sex with her it's OK.

no but it okay for a 50 year old to date a 18 year old

>rules
>wut

if she's 15 you don't even know if she's going to be hot yet or not. girls can go south fast in terms of looks at times during their final stages of puberty. look at chloe moertz

>15-16
>pedo

Its not always about the girl being hot, some guys just like girls they get along well with

whatever faggot

I'm 19 dating a 15 year old. Her parents are aware of my age and they are cool with it because they like me. It's different with each couple because honestly a lot of guys who date younger girls abuse them so I understand completely why people think it is wrong. Pic related my princess

Virgin

yeah because fucking average looking bitches is SUPER fun

no. next question.

Could you be any more of a fucking loser? Kek holy shit.

if theres no intentions towards sex you aren't really dating. you're just really close freinds

No bro dont worry im 19 and she's 15 and that's ok we love each other and we fuck like madpig

I have a question for you American fagots. I'm 19 I'm in Canada Girl 15 in USA. (Only 4h drive away)
In Canada It's legal to fuck her. Can I fuck her in USA?

20 dating a 17 year old. Just moved in together, it's 16 in australia not 21 for all the adult shit

sodomy is only legal past 17

Yes. Im 56 and my girl is 7. Move on people

No, it would be illegal in the US. You have to abide by the laws of the country you're in.

I went through a similar struggle with a 17 y/o when I was 19. She wanted to fuck, and was incredibly hot, but ended up being kinda fucked in the head and I didn't want to get her anywhere near pregnant.

Tbh if you can import that pussy for a weekend of fun have at it, but I'm pretty sure she can't cross the border as a minor without a legal guardian.

21 here with 13 years old? is that bad