The South will rise again. Take that Rust Belt Yankees who elect our Republican candidate

The South will rise again. Take that Rust Belt Yankees who elect our Republican candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_annual_leave_by_country#/media/File:Map_of_Vacation_Days_Around_the_World.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking rednecks

>most if not more than half of what's highlighted in OP's map had voted for Trump
Probably bait, but I'm sure you mean the West, OP?

Hey you are rednecks too because you former Democrat Rust Belt Yankee elected our Repubican President who will make the South great again.

No. The South has already arisen as a part of a great nation, these united States of America.

Shame on you for being this ignorant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_annual_leave_by_country#/media/File:Map_of_Vacation_Days_Around_the_World.png

the red on that map is uneducated poor white meth heads and jesus freaks.

>the south
>north Carolina
>north
>the opposite of south

Rise again... To what?

Yeah, isn't is suspicious that crime happens where there's people?

>Maryland
>west Virginia
>Delaware
>southern

It's really hard to commit crime when all you have are farm animals

self sustaining? lmaooooo. any farmer in one of those red states is only alive because of subsidy they receive for farming.

We can also discuss the universal lifeline program but I'd rather watch MAGA high schoolers think they don't need any government help.

to get destroyed in another war I guess

>"self sustaining white people"
>shows mississippi, alabama and west virginia

lol bruh. you gotta be better than that with you're trollin'.

What a shitty part of the world

The likelihood of the south rising again is about as high as that global proletarian revolution I've been hoping for. I mean, a little less likely because y'all have just all the whites in the south plus some racist foreigners as support, and we have the global proletariat (that conveniently includes all the white blue collar workers in the south).

I'm not saying one is likelier than the other. Both are unlikely. It's just... good luck, Cletus.

>not understanding population density

Why are republicans actual retards?

Moarlike

All the bombs were set off by the hillary supporters.
Just look out your window, that's reality.

That's what I don't get. What do southerners actually want when they say something like this? They want to be slave owners and get destroyed again?

It's the dad's fucking fault for raising a faggot really

I don't know, where you found the statistics, but what conclusion you draw from each point, can't be drawn. You don't give us absolute numbers, so telling, that democrats are mostly x, because of percentage, is as false as it can get.

It's still in the south, the northern part of it's name isn't a reference to it being apart of the North it's stating it's relative location from it's original counterpart. i.e. Carolina which was once a single state, in the south.

> 30-39
> Children
K grandpa
> 45% Christians and Catholics
> Mostly atheist
Do you even know how to read
> Mostly live in cities
> Makes up 45% of those live in suburbs
It's like you only know how to color

>our Republican candidate.

Trump isnt your southern republican candidate. He is a northern republican, at best he is a rust belt centric candidate.

If the South goes blue, it still counts as "A Rise".

It still means we'll run the country, all those states voting as a unified bloc.

Yeah!

Let's all exercise our intelligence and freewill by tuning into Fox News and Breitbart! We're not brainwashed! We think for ourselves!

What's that Father? God said we should do what? Oh, okay.

Huh. Imagine that. Christian faiths are the least likely to give women rights.

Whodathunkit?

Those are red pilled sites you liberal monkey

> red pilled sites

Is that what they tell you when they offer you the kool-aid?
Ever wonder why your ass hurts the day after a night you can't remember?

And isn't it a wonder that alt-right nutters STILL embrace Matrix memes?

> liberal monkey

Jokes on you, I'm not a liberal. But you're still a shit-kicker.

It won't as long as the majority of the young southerners continue to enlist in the military.

The majority of active duty enlisted come from the south.

We fight the wars for the northerners, we die, we spill our blood, and they spit on our culture and heritage.

They are self hating whites who want to bring about a white genocide, and they are winning. The EU has fallen to 3rd world invaders due to liberalism.

STOP FIGHTING FOR THE US MILITARY! LET THE GAYS, BLACKS, FEMINISTS, AND LIBERALS SPILL THEIR BLOOD!

lol nice b8

> b8

Not bait when it's true. Ever read the bible? Women are basically considered sub-humans by god. They have so few rights they're often placed below beasts of burden on the hierarchy scale of power and influence.

Not my fault christian faiths hate women.

>hard to get caught
We still break the law regularly.
>tfw no AP ammunition is allowed in my state
>tfw you have 880 infractions per square foot of space

Autistic mofo, the south are rebels and north are yankees. You have to be an immigrant or yank. So slow.