Come share your best

Come share your best

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2009/09/22/01016-20090922ARTFIG00016-la-gendarmerie-infiltre-le-web-pour-traquer-les-pedophiles-.php
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2009/09/22/01016-20090922ARTFIG00369-les-cyberpoliciers-attaquent-outre-atlantique-.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

add pedobear1960 please

Add shiz2times

add zipzipmagoo please

Add BanksB710

so do you bros actually want a better, more private way to share pics? or are y'all fine with just dumping shit out into the public?

Add johndoefromblank

Add Veronicabos

Add Pink_Venus_

Hello Mr.FBI agent.

Boot some lurkers

this.
Why do you still use the most insecure service running on a botnet device ?

Know a more secure service ? Except Tor ?

i'm looking towards demonsaw but just need to get around to setting it up and finding a good way to make it accessible

Invite yohomatey

full make new group

thing is that you never know if you can trust such services.

invite siniom

having attended the creator's defcon talks and discussed it with other crypto designers, i'm confident as shit that it's better than kik.

good then. Just had a look at it, seems a bit buggy but other than that looks fine.
You'd have to host your own private router to share files right ?

negative. just create a private group, only folks with the key can see that group's files

that's the part i want to get squared away. don't really want to take the chance of having stuff open to the public or letting files be listed in the open.

Yeah I read that, but when you launch the client you can choose where you want to connect, wouldn't be that better ?
> demonsaw;;com/help/routers;;mp4

it would, but it just isn't 100% necessary. actually, my kik is roflballs if you'd like to investigate this with me after this thread dies.

Add neckfracture pls

the groupe is full !

alright adding you

Add ammamamsb

can someone post to a dropbox?

Add thewholetrunk please

Best has been shared. Enjoy what you got, because the group has been reported, including screenshots and members list. Oh, if you think that Kik does not keep any trace of your activity, just try to close your account... And for the geeks, just take a look to what happens when your phone connects to Kik using Wireshark, you will be very surprized to see what it does with the pictures and the vids. Just reverse the IP address using whois...

>you will be very surprized to see what it does with the pictures and the vids

if anybody is surprised, they're goofballs that don't know what they're doing in the first place.

hence the desire for a more.... subtle.... method of sharing.

Guys, stop going on these groups. A friend of mine has just been arrested for having ONE webms which he got through kik, he didnt even download it, he just viewed it. They are watching these groups and sucking you all in them to fuck you. Let it go!!

LOL, all these stupid CP lovers think they can share things anonymously because Kik promises to keep everything secret. But if you read carefully Kik's end user's agreement, you will see that they keep the right to store illegal content for investigation. And this includes all links to sharing website (because the idiots giving the links are the owner of the files, so the police will have no difficulty to find them using backtraces from Kik). Chessmate CP lovers

Nobody wants to believe when we warn about everything being reported... You are done, guys. For those who can read French, I can give the link showing what happened to some Cheese Pizza lovers using Kik.

do share

come on then

Here we go
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2009/09/22/01016-20090922ARTFIG00016-la-gendarmerie-infiltre-le-web-pour-traquer-les-pedophiles-.php

Now you can start to panic...

And if you think that you are safe in US and Canada... you can panic too

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2009/09/22/01016-20090922ARTFIG00369-les-cyberpoliciers-attaquent-outre-atlantique-.php