And he still hasn't got into office

And he still hasn't got into office.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/2008.html
usdebtclock.org/
louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/
twitter.com/flee_bites/status/797175570786353153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

err...do you know anything about foreign relations, economics, or trade?

Russia is weak. Putin manipulated Trump into empowering them which goes 1 of 2 ways. 1) they gain strength and make plays to bring us down or 2) we join forces with their fascism. neither are good.

One day of the market hardly means anything. The stock market is full of the elites Trump promised to take down. Hes making them even more elite.

Wait until Trump threatens to default on our debt and every country pulls out of our market.

He cant bring back factory jobs that are financially unsustainable or were lost to automation. Unless workers want $3/hr.

Dont forget hes put the wall street and religious elites into power as well. Goodbye medicine and science, praying is your new healthcare.

The reason we're not on good terms with Russia is not because of a personality clash. It's not a spat. We don't get along because they have a habit of rolling tanks into neighbouring nations and we provide the only good reason for them not to.

"Peace" with Russia means Russia will go to war with the ex soviet countries around it.

Looks lie we found the beta cuckfag who voted for that sick old cunt hillary then spent the next 24 hours weeping like a bitch.

>cant refute
>namecall

racist a-holes

bet you already have the date circled on your calendar

namecall as if thats not literally the only defense liberals ever had

You're just sad you aren't white LOL

take your shit to /po/ you fucking hitler youth cunt. We're not interested in your disaster of a president

The last one is debatable, both of those countries are scared as shit to not lose companies

>still believing the corrupt media and twitter's lies

forever puppet

Im not a liberal and you just received a counter. You didnt respond, you just namecalled. Do you have any shred of actual substance?

Looks like we found the fool who didn't graduate from college yet thinks they know more about climate change than NASA scientists.

>TRUMP WILL CAUSE WWIII AND HURT EVERYONE'S FEELINGS AT THE SAME TIME
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE BUDDIES? THEY WILL CAUSE WAR!

>disaster of a president

Here's the national debt when Obama took office:

usdebtclock.org/2008.html

Here it is now:

usdebtclock.org/

That nigger spent more than all previous presidents combined, and what do we have to show for it?

Debt. That's what.

What the fuck does origami have to do with anything?

Reagan increased the debt 186%. George W increased it 101%. Obama incteased it by 68%

You cant use the first year of presidency as the financial plan is still the previous president's. The presidents financial plan doesnt kick in until the 2nd year.
Obama was going the right direction with the debt.

This is most definitely propaganda from the left.

It's worded WAY too perfectly for their "triggers."

They did the same shit during the election

The DNC and Hillary's people fabricated and POSTED a FAKE JOB OPENING where the job requirements were:

-No gaining weight on the job
-Must be open to public humiliation
-Proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old

Amongst other, numerous disgustingly sexist remarks.

Fucking sick and pathetic.

louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/

>conspiracy website
>absolutely zero evidence
you really showed those dirty liberals!

your tin foil is showing, retard. so nice when the shoe is on the other foot

>my party wouldn't possibly do anything and everything possible in order to place their candidate in prime contention
sure bud

>"We need to negotiate everything before this idiot goes to office"

I know you're a butthurt sjw kid that got his feelings hurt after the election so let me clear a few things up for you that you didn't learn your first semester at Berkley or whatever jackoff school you just started:

>Russia is weak.
Agreed. So everything you say next makes no sense. This can actually go 1 of 3 ways, not 1 of 2 ways.

1) they gain strength and make plays to bring us down (makes no sense because, like China, if we brought them up our economies would likely be so intertwined it would make no sense for them to "bring us down")

2) We join forces with fascism (Also makes no sense when we both agreed they were weak af. Do you, a grown man, just up and decide to become allies with a kid who can't throw a decent punch? No, because you have no reason to.)

3. (Finally) Our alliance and continued influence could actually, in a very diplomatic way, convince Putin and Russia to slowly adapt our democratic principles. (This is the most likely outcome as it benefits both sides, let's us maintain our leverage, and avoids war completely which neither side really wants)

Why are you fear mongering so much? Like what are you trying to prove exactly?

I've just shown you clearly omitted very important points or just lack critical thinking skills so you're either very uneducated or a flat out liar.

Regardless of which of the 2 you are, there's no reason whatsoever for us to believe your opinion is credible in any way whatsoever.

MAGA

Trying to shout down sources didn't work before the election for you dipshits, it certainly doesn't work now when people actually have time to digest the immense amount of corruption on the side of the DNC and Hillary without the urgency of voting.

What's it like up there

Yeah to fight these niggers called isis

Im not a liberal. Assumptions make you ignorant. Just like you assumed some bogus ads were a liberal ploy.

It couldnt possibly be that Crowder put them there so he could write an article is it? Oh no, definitely not since conspiracy theorists are so ethical.

See how theres no evidence for either? It means either find evidence or find a new argument.

>trump promises to take down the wall street elites
>he gives those exact elites positions on his staff while increasing wall street
muh globalist conspiracy theory though.

see other anons, this is actually response. although it starts with more assumptions which are incorrect

1 Trump has shown hes not afraid to destroy our and others economy when he claimed he would default on the debt. He has also preached isolationist policies so eliminating our economys dependence on others is consistent.

2 speculation

3 When has russia ever expressed any interest in a sort of democracy? Putin enjoys his power and manipulated many powerful men to get it. He is not afraid of war clearly. Even tho Russia is weak, jes still trying to take over neighboring countries.

That a manipulative, malevolent dictator suddenly changes his tune at the reauest of the country he hates is not convincing

wow! thats pretty sweet, wonder how all the libtards feel right now. you forgot the share the references tho, i would like to read them

So you guys seem to think that Hillary belongs in prison right. I have to say, I'm not buying it for a second. The only thing she's guilty of is being a woman who does not submit to chauvinistic and deceitful practices that you hillbillies and racists are so fond of. You boys are a bunch of hypocrites, scoundrels, and liars, and you want to jail or kill anybody who stands up to you and reminds you of that fact.
You're not fooling anyone though, not even yourselves, deep down inside where the lies and self-deception can never truly reach. Come clean about what your real feelings are and then we can move forward together. Most likely you resent your mothers, and Hillary reminds you of a bossy mother, and that's why you hate her so very very much.

You can't rule out a source just because it's "a conspiracy website," that's an ad hominem. You also can't rule out a conspiracy theory just because it's a conspiracy theory. It's accepted as fact by most people that politicians and businessmen are selfish and full of shit and will lie at the drop of a hat if it serves their agenda, so why is it so hard to believe that they would lie in concert?

Make white America again?

Explain to us why the US is any way responsible and obligated to protect all this stupid ass euro countries that are supposed to be "sooo strong"?

You're sitting here shilling about how we have to stop Russia from rolling over Eastern Europe but you'll be the same faggot in the next thread calling America's military bullies and baby killers. Fuck 'em. America can have peace with Russia and I personally don't give two fucks what they do to eastern europe. If the entire EU can't stop Russia from rolling in their shit without the US playing Big Brother, they deserve to have their shit kicked in and knocked down a notch.

There is plenty of evidence of Hillarys corruption. Use that. 0 evidence speculation is worthless.

Im not a liberal.

Looks like we found the faggot who can't actually read and comprehend some how got through college and thinks all scientists agree on the actual causes of climate change

B8 for the Trumptards

Just wait for it...

Yeah but he said mean things.

Israel is a fucking shithole and we shouldn't want to be friendly with them. We already send them a fuckton of money and guns and that's half the reason why the rest of the middle east wants the US to burn.

Conspiracy theorists have a history of lying and being dead wrong. Its not ad hominem to point out a pattern.
I also said 0 evidence which is true.

You are a liar

The Clinton Foundation is literally an organized crime ring. She sold American foreign policy to the highest bidder and raised hundreds of millions of dollars so she could try to buy this election. She's had dozens of people killed because they had dirt on her. She colluded with the media and the superdelegates to rig the primary and coordinated directly with her various super PACs in direct violation of the law, to say nothing of the fact that hosting government business on an unsecured private email server should have been enough to end her career in and of itself.

The cat is out of the bag now. She lost to the most hated candidate in American history (record disapproval rating!) because everybody knows what she is now. Stop trolling.

THIS JUST IN!

President-Elect Donald J. Trump has announced his nomination for
Secretary of State will be Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>caring what goat fuckers think
>not wanting to eradicate Saracens
being a cuck must be weird.

It is an ad hominem. You're arguing to the man instead of the argument. Just because somebody's been wrong before doesn't mean it's impossible for them to be right once.

Yeah higher and higher nice try kid

He HAD to spend it on saving the corrupt Wall Street and keeping the country from collapsing you stupid fuck!!
Pick up a book and stay in school you insufferable swine!!

That's not even funny.

Still can't believe this shit worked...

I'm not saying we should send the cash and guns to sandniggers instead, I'm saying we shouldn't be helping any of the fuckers in the middle east, israel included.

Why lie about this?
It seems that the shilling is still active, trying to paint Trump as untrustworthy and his supporters as racist. Sad.

Russia and Syria know a pushover when they see one. Israel wants money as usual. DOW, doesn't matter because he hasn't taken office, no one knows what he's capable of doing. NAFTA? lmao Trump is going to get rid of that completely, mexico is scared as fuck.

But they kill Muslims.
Muslims are the antithesis of what the West stands for so we should arm and support their enemies.
Duh.
Unless you're a fan of theocracies where gays and women have no rights and slavery, you should be backing anyone that kills Muslims.

apparently the alternative was THAT bad to the majority of people.

Err, to the majority of people in the right districts.

So if a man has lied to me everytime. Then says something with 0 evidence, Im supposed to take it as true?

Character matters. It means if you have a bad history of lying, nothing you say should be taken as true by default.

And if someone has a history of reasonable claims, we can give more credence to them. but still even if this person has 0 evidence, you shouldnt really believe it.

Hmm?

children... if a one term senator can come in and do a good enough job to make you all think he was a great President, then I think Don is going to be just fine. He plays on Twitter just as much as Trump.

For the announcement of his chosen candidate, the president-elect waxed poetic. "With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation’s wounds; to care for she who shall have borne the battle, and for her husban, and her daughter—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations."

You sound like you would be more comfortable over in Reddit.

Ooh I can't wait until your so-called elitist and over educated ass is so wrong when all those angry voters who voted for Trump hold him accountable for all his promises he can't deliver. They already gave them 18 months.

Nice undeclared Carlin quote.

We did actually have someone like that. The entire establishment conspired to shut him out in a way we've never seen before.

It's called "moral authority".

It's "Dow", not "DOW". Surname, not an initialism.

>Yeah to fight these niggers called isis

Yeah, because ISIS is in the Ukraine and on the Krim.

Fucking Americans...

You sound like you'd be more comfortable in North Korea you shill. How dare you waste kek's dubs on your blasphemous post.

oh no

It's called 'noblesse oblige' and it's arrogant at best.

Tell me again which of the candidates charities was forced to cease operations? I forget.

The President is not a king, the government is not one person. Your just already looking for confirmation bias that he's Hitler, instead of hoping for the best even though douche didn't win. If everyone keeps up they will make sure that nothing good comes from the next 4 years.

Retard:

Obama spent MUCH more than anyone else. You are looking at fractions of an ever-increasing total. Of course the percentages will decrease despite the amounts increasing dramatically. How stupid do you think I am? Even accounting for inflation, he spent way fucking more.

That's like saying Reagan took the debt from $2 to $4, Bush from $4 to $8 and Obama $8 to $16, and acting like they all spent the same amount because "muh percentage". In reality, Obama spent more than the other two combined.

the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend

Best part about the election was seeing all the liberal tears when they didn't get their way for once. I hope they keep acting out until 2020 because it'll cost them that election too.

>One day of the market hardly means anything

The man is right for the dow jones, though : it was basically stagnating for the last 3 months, going up and down between 18000 and 18500 but never above.
Then it dropped on the 4th.
And jumped back at 18800 since Trump got elected.

ok im done

>it's arrogant at best
And American exceptionalism is not?

this porch monkey nigger cant even spell Berkeley correctly and you assume someone is going listen to you? fuck off to reddit with your stupid.

dumb nigger.

Must have been the candidate who hasn't managed to corrupt the judicial system yet.

97% of climatologists agree that humans are the primary cause of climate change. So yes, technically not all scientists agree, but saying that the other 3% are the only correct ones is retarded. You probably also believe that vaccinations cause autism.

they tried to shut trump out, too, but stupid wins when it comes to getting votes, especially when you're aiming for a republican nomination.

nah, he got enough money to keep his wig, or implanting new hair

That's a Lincoln quote you faggot.
Do you think people on Sup Forums are just going to take your word for it and lose faith in big papa Trump?
Are you shills really that desperate and stupid?

You have to lower, no, dumb down an election to appeal to the dumb. No other explanation.

its just a little humor I came up with in about 3 minutes

lold a bit

Nothing compared with what Lincoln pulled off between his election and his inauguration.

That's because anyone disagreeing lost their grant money.

This sham has been blown wide open. If you're too lazy to figure it out, that's your fault.

All one has to do is look at the supposed "solutions" the UN and Fed keep proposing: Redistribution of wealth.

>Russia is weak. Putin manipulated Trump
>One day of the market hardly means anything
>Wait until Trump threatens to default on our debt and every country pulls out of our market.
>He cant bring back factory jobs
>Dont forget hes put the wall street and religious elites into power

Ah yes, Hillary went back in time and put those laws in place just in case. That was cunning of her.

Well when you put it that way I guess I was wrong.

Ahead of schedule, and under budget.

hah well I did smile when I saw it. Being president sure is stressful, and it clearly affected Obama

Yeah because it's the people who took the time to read wikileaks and recognize Hillary for the deceiver she is that are dumb, not the sjws and faggots currently rioting in areas where Hillary was popular. You know the ones that spout nonsense about bigotry with zero evidence.

A percentage is useful in seeing the direction a financial plan is going. There are too many other variables that change over 8 years to use straight numbers.

"he spent more" but also collected more. He lowered the deficit in comparison to previous pres.

That doesnt mean he was a good president, it shows he was not a disaster as you implied.

Artist:
twitter.com/flee_bites/status/797175570786353153

>Since Trump has become President elect:

He has also already backed away from several of his core campaign promises like repealing "Obamacare". He also already downgraded the wall to a fence.

>97% of climatologists agree
Sauce, Including sauce on the data

yeah, people make presidential runs but I don't think they really understand how stressful that position can get once they're in that spot.