The fact that Donald Trump is the president is surreal. I'm not angry, nor am I happy. I am just mind blown...

The fact that Donald Trump is the president is surreal. I'm not angry, nor am I happy. I am just mind blown. Is this a dream? It's like we are living out the plot of a comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomclancy.com/book_display.php?isbn13=9780425158630
msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/stocks-are-up-since-trump-was-elected-president-806883907536
youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=wd8domztpGw
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% the way I feel op

I felt that way on 9-11. It was like Bush/Cheney read a few Tom Clancy novels and thought it would be cool to try them out.

It's not a dream, he's for real your next president whenever you wanted or not.

Can you please elaborate?

>how could someone be elected through the Democratic process
>its mind blowing

Is it now?

Sure - there is one tom clancy novel where terrorist fly a 747 into a session of congress, basically everyone gets fucking toasted.

And they sat around couldnt decide which buildings to hit, and were like.. fuck it.. hit em all!

Oh but make sure we shoot down the one headed for the whitehouse.

But it's Donald Trump of all people.

>It's like we are living out the plot of a comedy.

That comedy already exists, and it's called Bob Roberts.

I'm really sad, disappointed, etc. I can't believe how massively I underestimated people's stupidity.

I've been thinking about it, and voting is weird. I mean - secret ballots, you don't know what is going to happen, then BAM shit changes. You can't go back and talk to the people who probably fucked up and be like "uh, hey - lets talk about this whole "vote for the guy who is making shit up" stuff.

I mean business doesn't work that way. Very little in life works that way.

Just been pondering it a bit.

Sounds like a good book.
Maybe it was what inspired Bush.

yeah and the "everyman" Jack whatever becomes president for some random reasons, and he totally shakes things up.. like appoints his billionaire friend to run the economy, because you know - he knows about money and stuff.

The Jack Ryan books are pretty good, if dated.

>Red October
>Clear and Present Danger
>Sum of all Fears

etc.

Here is the one about using planes to wipe out congress/president

tomclancy.com/book_display.php?isbn13=9780425158630

came out in 1996

I loved Red Storm Rising, buts its super dated, unless you geek out on 80s military tech and the big bad USSR.

It's gotta be the biggest upset I have ever seen.

The media drilled it in our fucking heads that hillary was going to win. Watching all of the tears at the Hillary camp on election night was like Christmas morning.

The novelty is starting wearing off for me.

Thanks for the link. I've never actually read Tom Clancy's work, but I've heard it is good. I might actually buy a copy of the one you suggested.

Its all one big joke, starring you.

better a comedy with trump than a tragedy with hilary

Since Reagan there haven't been any real US presidents in the sense that they possess any actual qualifications or native intelligence. Reagan was the first time that, rather than a president, you had an actor portraying a president.

My theory is that Kennedy scared the pants off the robber barons who actually rule the world; he nearly caused a nuclear war which would have left the billionaire overlords as dead as the rest of us. After having him killed they initiated a program to create a presidential puppet show so that the illusion of choice could be maintained without risking the person having any actual ambitions of his (or her) own.

It's why I'm not worried about Trump. Under the hood, it's exactly the same engine. It no longer matters who is elected, since they're just pawns of the the Bilderberger elite.

Good call, lol.

Yeah. I think you would have to be naive to not be at least a little bit suspicious of Kennedy's death. The guy just happened to be killed after mentioning that society is being run by secret orders.

Shut the fuck up. You sound like one of those asshole PARROTS that just keep saying the same IDENTICAL thing while they riot. Looking foward to meeting you and your kind.

>lol

uh yeah, the progressive party "made" this situation.. He is a 70 year old fucking man. He is what progressives have been fighting against for decades. Trump is the fucking status quo.

Holy shit!
Must be an omen.

I'm not your enemy.

>Brexit
>Trump

The cuck era has come to an end

This definitely contributed.

yeah lots of angry racists and sexist fucks would rather have a 2 bit conman running the country, than an overqualified woman.

Trump is also appointing all his family to important roles in government.

Holy fuck it feels good to be European

GOP is handling his transition team. It's like a whose-who of insiders mixed in with some fucking nutjobs who have been loyal to trump.

Jesus even George Bush eventually admitted Global Warming is real.

Oh well, this is what happens when you let poor people vote.

and by widening the definition of what they were fighting to include anything that was remotely white, male or american they made this situation. look at the decline of the progressive left since 1990 to 2010 and you will see so very clearly where they went from "we need to make things better" to "we want so much power we caused donald fucking trump to be elected"

a fucking evangelist who doesnt belive in evolution IN CHARGE OF SCIENCE
Welcome to 1500s USA

Has no one here seen idiocracy? Its all ive been thinking about since the election

ether way we are fucked. the world has been and is now really looking at us as losers.

That is fucking scary.

Alright alright alright.. I am getting tired of the memes. Get over yourselves, Clintons let big donators sleep in the white house. And rigged the election through the media. They are as corrupt as possible and don't share our democratic values.
And now a lot of the alt left are showing their true colours and bringing violence to the streets. While the Clinton media pretends not to see it.

She would have actually been worse

I'd vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho way before I'd vote for a pussy-grabbing, Cheeto-frosted conman.

you are the problem.

Lmao terry crews for prez plx?

I am waiting for the Hillary hate bender to wear off and all those people realize they elected a reality tv star clown hat lied about everything in the most basic ways.

It might never come which is means that basic bitch lies can be truth, you don't even need to be clever.

>Angry racist and sexist fucks
Nah, just your average layman who's tired of being looked down upon just because he has a job, makes money, and is white.

Trump supporters don't give a fuck, they just plow through facts. That has been legitimized.

Time to get rich before they implode everything and insulate to bunker down, nothing stopping it now.

We have to hope he;s a pragmatist. He was a known democrat for a long time. He's also not going to do anything to wreck his own fortune, so maybe we'll see a series of u-turns and backtracking.

this flawed democracy sure brings some good entertainment. glad i live far away

Persecuted middle class white man elects billionaire, trust fund baby reality tv star to even the score.

This going to be fun to watch and I get to buy extra popcorn because of all he tax cuts I'm gonna get!

Reagan was a union leader, SAG, and governer of California, so he had a fair bit of experience politically.

This is 4 years of punishment for all those SJWs pushing concerned conservatives into a corner with endless name calling.

BREAKING NEWS : dnc just announced anothony weiner for 2020

>I can't believe how massively I underestimated people's stupidity.
THIS

>Watching all of the tears at the Hillary camp on election night was like Christmas morning.

Yeah, you all voted Trump to piss off the majority because you conflated the extreme left with the average American, congratulations.

>The novelty is starting wearing off for me.
But the country's still fucked for the next4-8 years, and your party will become even more irreverent.
Wow, you 'tards really thought this shit out, didn't you?

You seem to one of those fools who can't see that it was more Hilary lost than Trump won. Trump was beatable. The left just fucked up.

>tragedy with hilary
She's no more crooked than Bill, and the country did very well under him.
And if you wanted to use your vote to punish and reward people for their personal ethics, why did you back the billionaire real estate developer from New Jersey?

John Stewart needs to come out of retirement.
>sauce for the goose

>Oh well, this is what happens when you let poor people vote.
Obama was voted in by poor people.
It's what happens when yo live in a country where the power structure is modeled on the retarded British system and has more holes than a box of macaroni.

It seems like we’re in an alternate reality. I think it’s great. Finally something has happened. This boring world has become interesting.

Nearly caused nuclear war. Massive kek. He was the one that prevented nuclear war. All his generals and advisors wanted to hit Cuba hard. Read up a bit on history before you tinfoil.

Bernie Would've won.
Just saying.

It's a reality shift

Its as if you think we exist to serve the Democrats. It could just be that this is the wake up call for them to stop fucking over the majority in a crusade to save people who can't be bothered to take care of themselves.

I used to really geek out on military stuff in the 80s, so Red October / Red Storm Rising were super awesome.

Patriot Games is a good one to start with too. more action adventure,less sperging about which sonar system they are using.

Red Storm Rising is about a conventional war between the USSR and USA. It was based on some game he and another dude used to play Harpoon I think.

You can't blame the left for the republican primaries.

msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/stocks-are-up-since-trump-was-elected-president-806883907536

yawn. poor angry conservative. election wasn't "rigged" through the media. Trump and the GOP are exactly as corrupt if not worse.

At least Hillary would have gotten some shit done.

Only people who are going to turn out better with Donald are the 1%'s. Everyone else is getting a crash course in getting fucked up the ass.

he will back track on everything that isn't core GOP. Problem is core GOP is pretty shitty for america.

>deregulate banks ( remember that housing crisis? )
>deregulate EPA ( enjoy your cancer and autism )
>deregulate FDA
>Privatize Federal Prisons again
>Privatize Medicare ( this is my fav. Old people are gonan shit bricks )

list goes on and on. same old republican shit.. trickle down economics, blah blah blah, tax cuts for the rich, blah blah blah.

From a strategy point, clearly people made mistakes. But there are a bunch of dumb fucking people out there who voted for him. I mean people who honestly thought that

1) he would bring jobs to their area
2) he would build some giant magical wall
3) he "tells it like it is" , even though his lies are well documented

yep rich people know whats up

the middle class is working paycheck to paycheck to support the poor AND the rich, Trump will finally break them completely. Recession inc

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

Come home American man.

>we are living out the plot of a comedy.

Video totally related
youtube.com/watch?v=wd8domztpGw

i confirm this from italy, most people here are really lauhing their ass off. i mean sure, we elcted berlusconi, but trump is like the upgraded american version of him.

Also, cant believe nobodys mentioned it yet

>Looking foward to meeting you and your kind.
>also i have been a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills
>you're fucking dead, kiddo

>The fact that Donald Trump is the president is surreal. I'm not angry, nor am I happy. I am just mind blown. Is this a dream? It's like we are living out the plot of a comedy.

It's like a Monty Pythons sketch.

Why scares me is that he might use nuclear weapons to settle one of his twitter feuds.

I never read any Clancy stuff until 2010, because time and life etc. I did the same thing with the Bourne books, and it's actually cool how Cold War espionage worked before technology was became hyper sophisticated. I think I'm gonna go reread Red October right now, actually.

i can't believe Hillary hasn't come out of her spider hole to tell the spoiled children to grow up and stop rioting.

This

This

>tl;dr bored housewife makes shit up to get comments

You know seeing how he's a "business" man the way he got everyone on his side is really not the hard to see through. I'm sure he knows how to control people, to get as far as he has he has to know how to. A big ol kek for the left and boning us on the bern ride

But Trump only knows how to win

You have to print this out americans and get an insight into the man

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

>white people are oppressed in America

Get fucked with your alt-right, men's rights, minority tyranny bullshit. Trump isn't the result of people being unhappy with liberals. He is the result of people being unhappy with the conservative establishment. It's mostly white trash that voted for him not frustrated leftists.

After all lets not forget that the "liberal" candidate got the majority of the votes.

>just your average layman who's tired of being looked down upon just because he has a job

Right, also the angry unemployed mehtbillies from the rust belt who are pissed about their jobs going overseas because of greedy industrial cunts are looked down upon because they have a job. You are retarded, dip.

>>Brexit
>>Trump
>The cuck era has come to an end

Really? What advantages did the Brexit have so far, fag?

K Sup Forums, so the election is over. What are you fucks going to do when trump sends all the niggers, wetbacks, and fudgepackers to myanmar on a 1 way flight?

I liked bourne too... when I'm feeling glum I reread clancy stuff. its my mind candy.

nothing. It is already out of his platform. hope that isn't why you voted for him.

yeah sad thing is no one cares. i thought it was really interesting, but well.. yeah most people don't care.

The fact you have that image saved, is definitive proof that you are a cuck.

The fact that you use that term pretty much proves that you're a fag.

I'm not happy that Trump won, but I am delighted that Clinton lost.

no she didn't lol

kek, why

yes. ratings were getting low so we did two changes:
1. Strange new plotlines.
2. New self awareness (ie. 4th wall breaking) in the characters

Democracy shouldnt exist in america anymore. The people are too stupid there. -plato

Lol @ ryan saying no deportation force will happen. Lol @ you stupid americans falling for all trumps bullshit and now nothing he said will happen. Hows it feel to be duped america?

>biggest upset I have ever seen
judging by your grammar, you're like 15 years old, so the last big upset you saw was walking in on your mom blowing your dad. big fucking deal.

TL:DR

3. someone becomes a robot
4.wedding after wedding after wedding!

>judging by your grammar
>grammar also incorrect

Nigga if you're gonna be one of those guys you have to step your shit up.

Czeck'd