Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=8tT1ALOw2Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lost

Kek

Fag

Orange

loose like your moms vagina fater giving birth to a landwhale?

>Hillary's face when she tried so hard
>And got so far
>But in the end, it doesn't even matter

That nigger would not be able to drive a car or get a gun

somethings missing from this thread...

Fuck me

Where and when?

>being this new

my god have mercy

It's lose not loose you fucking faggot

If you were cool, you'd link the video too

lost

IDK I like to hang loose

op is a faggot as per usual

>not knowing how to green text
>mfw

Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don’t know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon “ha-ha”, where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It’s possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous “i really (3x) like this image”, as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it’s yours, which, of course, means “yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick”. Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: “wow, this is funny” Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says “thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot” And that was the story

>fucking love this one

> orange?

-Notices Bulge-
OwO what's this?
-Vomits-

>"thanks Lori "

lost :-)

Oc

Real?

PYRAMID PETE.

I WAS THERE.

If not then chop is phucking legit

There's always one fucking retard

lost

Lost

kek

WITNESS

kek

Fucj

>lucio play of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw

kek

I don't see how that's funny. Was the Jew after her money? Black people have no money.

Theirs*

Lost

Explain please

youtube.com/watch?v=8tT1ALOw2Zw

weeaboo trash watching anime in japanese wanting to move to japan

He probably just wanted to break her leg for funsies.

Fag!

To fasdt !?