/who/ - Doctor Who General

Time Crash edition

What does /who/ think of the first multidoctor story of NuWho and the only one to feature classic and new Doctor interacting with each other?
Is it too fanwanky or just fanwanky enough?
Is it a good representation of Davison's Doctor?

Last thread to be ruined by monganon

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u6WgEM8V
dailymotion.com/video/x17aav9_the-doctors-revisited-sixth-doctor-colin-baker_tech
youtube.com/watch?v=-cYdrzKspCY
twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/745890895426359296
twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/745893646227095552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time Crash is unironically one of the best things Moff ever did. Now we just need sequels for Colin and Sylv.

Does anyone have the picture of the 10th /who/nger games winner? The one with Sixie in a mask?

Guess what's happening tomorrow...

Wasn't the what meme based on the what frame game rather than the "What?" spam meme?

Yep, here you go

If you can find the First Docto/ Ian memer post, I'd be happy to add it.

Thanks.

As in, a version that isn't for ants.

Never mind, it worked out. Thanks.

That's the "I'm Fucking your Daughter" stare

A sequel with 12 and Colin would be GOAT.

Will the next season be canon?

An Unearthly Child is the only canon episode.

No, The War Machines is the only canon serial because it's the only time the Doctor is called by his proper name, Dr. Who.

nice Pearson-esque cover for issue 2 of Cornell's comic

No, only the episodes where the Doctor uses his real name himself are canon.

>Cornell's comic
Wait what?

He's doing a limited series for the Third Doctor, they announced it about a month ago. Art looks ok from what they've shown so far

What do you think looks better, collars or mesh slats? I have always been partial to the early collar design.

IIRC one of the books tried to retcon the slats as solar panels for some reason

Honestly the 5th doctor is written very angrily in time crash from what I remember.

They were a replacement for the satellite dish they had in Invasion of Earth to move on other surfaces.

> just finished setting up everything for the next /who/nger games

Based. What happens after this one, though?

Then we do another 24.

The idea is that, one day, we'll have a 576th (24 * 24) /who/nger games. That will be the final one. It's probably unrealistic (by that point, most users will never have even seen the first /who/nger games).

>mfw I was there for the first games

Eh, I've only been here for about a third of them so it should be fine

I had a dream about the War Doctor last night.

He was rather jovial i it, except towards the end, where it was implied that he manipulated (through mind control) two of his friends into destroying his enemies.

Well 11 did that for the entire human race, so I guess it makes sense.

You know, you have a point.

I also had a dream about Leverage working in a sci fi/fantasy universe.

>mfw I thought we would have a glorious range of Small Beginnings audios by now.

We have attention issues here in /who/

Does the script for Silo exist anywhere? I'll be home alone and free to do stupid voices most of Saturday

It was lightning in a bottle m8, just let it go.

It's in part because some people never really liked the idea of the videos, feeling it was too nerdy. For some people, it was getting in the way of discussion. When actual episodes came back, that more or less completely stopped them.

pastebin.com/u6WgEM8V

Nah, if I ever have time again, I'll restart it.

just watched Sleep No More. Eye booger monsters, seriously? also what was that shit at the end about, like it was all a joke or something? What the fuck moffat

Silo was actually recorded once. I never listened to it though, and don't have a link.

I know it was recorded, because I put the recording together. But I no longer have it on my harddrive, and it's no longer on vocaroo.

They need to stop hiring Mark Gatiss.

>pastebin.com/u6WgEM8V
Noice, that ones' close to Tupperware quality. I was a bit disappointed in Pie Lord desu. Can def. do a Brig impression, not sure about Perts and Delgado.

Hoping Chinballs will finally put him out to pasture

>disapointed in Pie Lord

> i cowrote Pie Lord

The other writer was some random shitposter in /who/. It was weird.

Also, the first time it was recorded, it was a femanon doing all the parts. It worked out pretty well.

>i still laugh at how i added sexy sax to Three describing the Master's qualities

That's because 10 is sleeping with his daughter
>IRL, Tennant married the actress who played his "cloned daughter" in an episode in the 3rd season, who is actually the daughter of Doctor #5, Peter Davison

Maybe it's kino

Kek, well I can't help with that part alas. Still, be nice to have new SB in some form - I'm thinking of doing a Briggs pisstake trailer for /who/tube too, "Small Begininngs: We Love Memeing" or summat like that.

Chronological user here, Starting Mask of Mandragora.

It's almost time for Sarah to go.

Was she the hottest companion ever? Just look at those big ol titties

Hottest of NuWho maybe, but Peri and Leela both have her beat.

pig shit

This guy gets it

Why is a Town Called Mercy so boring? I remember it being my least favourite episode of 7B when it aired. Just watched it again and it's still dull and shallow.

Also
>gunslinger: if you dont hand over jex by noon tomorrow i'm going to come into town and literally kill every single one of you
>the doctor: oh I know! if we all disguise ourselves as jex he won't know WHO to shoot!
bravo toby

I meant 7A. Also I feel like I've never seen somebody say "Toby Shithouse" before, which seems like a really obvious one.

>Why is a Town Called Mercy so boring?
It wasn't?

What about it interested you? It just feels like it drags for me and nothing much happens.

Holy fuck we're already up to Time Crash? I've been gone a few weeks how the fuck did we go through that many threads? Did I miss something big?

We're not. There's been someone that occasionally makes new who episode editions. Usually "It's been 10 years since x episode!" We're still in the Davison era, I think.

I dunno, seems like it had a decent amount of action and some cool ideas. Mind you, I'm a fan of the Hartnell era so maybe I just have a high tolerance for episodes where not much happens.

We're still in the Davison era, I was being cheeky by slipping it in here.

Thanks. I wasn't entirely serious, I knew we weren't at 10 but I really had no idea where we at.

>We're still in the Davison era, I was being cheeky by slipping it in here.
In that context it's pretty fucking clever. Not being sarcastic either.

>William Hartnell does not appear in "The Search", except in the reprise from the previous episode, "The Dimensions of Time", as he was on holiday during the week it was recorded.

kek

WELCOME BACK LEFTIE!!

WO!

HO!

HO!!

Stop.

>Why is series 7 so boring?
FTFY.

BACK IN THE GAME

>Pancakes

dailymotion.com/video/x17aav9_the-doctors-revisited-sixth-doctor-colin-baker_tech
>all this dancing around the fact that 6 was shit
>all this trying to defend him without even bringing up Big Finish
>all this "I-it was the '80s" as if that's an excuse

You now realize Murray ripped off part I Am the Doctor from himself

youtube.com/watch?v=-cYdrzKspCY

>mfw I see shitposts get deleted

I think it's my fault too. I reported the pancakes post because I thought it would be funny to get someone banned for that, and I guess I brought someone's attention to my WOHOHO posting.

The purpose of those videos were to celebrate each Doctor. Being critical of any of them does the opposite, especially since they were made for the 50th.

Well it hardly feels like a celebration anyway. It mostly feels like everyone is kind of awkwardly avoiding commenting on the quality of the era because they can't deny it was bad. They might as well admit it and maybe mention something about how Colin's Doctor was redeemed in audios.

What was the pancakes post?

Just the picture of Jenna topless.

I've never actually watched it.

You're not missing out on much.

I liked the collars especially when coupled with the enlarged bumpers and sky dishes.
I don't think that's a retcon. I believe it was the designer's intention. I could be wrong though.

She doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it's because I really dislike the character.

there will be nothing left soon

typical actress eating disorder

I wasn't banned for that FYI, post was just deleted, and I only made it because of

>She doesn't do anything for me.
Same. She won't even return my calls. :(

Leave her alone, Adam.

Yeah I wasn't banned either, weirdly enough.

BILL CONFIRMED FOR CLARA 2.0

twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/745890895426359296

Is it just me or does he look like he's a downie?

Clala had already graduated m8

>tfw he knew what her car looked like and the number plate

Bill's a teacher like Clala apparently.

So original. Bravo Moffhack.

twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/745893646227095552

I doubt she's a teacher at a university

she's probably a student there

There's fake snow too. This might be for the Christmas special and not a Bill episode.

She's 30 years old m8

the actor's age is 29

they haven't said how old bill is

Yeah but that's the same. She ain't gonna play a 20 years old university student.

Sophie Aldred was around 30 and was playing a 16 year old.

you say that like actors don't play characters younger than their own age all the time

she can pass for early twenties on tv