The love of my life and I am told that nudes of her were posted on here at some point...

The love of my life and I am told that nudes of her were posted on here at some point. A friend of mine sent me this one but refuses to show me anything else. Does anyone have or know if he is just bullshitting me? She is a practicing Mormon so I can't see it actually being true. But I need to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/vladimirqwiep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Does anyone know anything?

That's not the face of a Mormon , that's the face of a slut

mobile.twitter.com/vladimirqwiep

Someone is using her picture as profile on twitter tho m8

I know the picture is a little revealing but I'm giving her the benefit of doubt. Busy it's eating me up thinking my friend might actually have some pictures of her

She's actually been floating around Sup Forums for a while . I have an entire folder dedicated to her pics mate.
About 36 so far. Sorry to tell you friendo

Dump it

What the hell? I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if it's working correctly but the account looks empty to me with just her picture up.

Yeah, following a fuck ton of people too.
Obviously fake profile.

Her pics have been around Sup Forums for the past year at least, if not more.

I still find it kind of hard to believe that there is anything more than that one picture. If there is I'll tell her name

Nah OP could just be a faggy loser who barely even knows her. Prob going to stalk her or something.it's best for OP to lose his obsession on a girl who doesn't even know he exist.

Dump it

True, very true.

Dump the pics tho cause I need to beef up my folder

I just found out about all this after I got off work. Has she really been posted for that long?

The love of your life, huh? Let's see a pic of the 2 of you together then, you lying faggot spam nigger.

That's Sup Forums language for I don't have anything and I can't back up the claims I just made.

Although I can't claim she feels the same about me we do still talk and have fooled around once or twice. Although she never let me sleep with her. She always said she was saving it for marriage.

This.

There's no pics OP

I'll dump them in about 4 hours on a random thread. I don't want Op to have the satisfaction of getting them so easy.

Oh just let it be man , you're a loser , she doesn't care for you and you are most likely a beta cuck man. Work on changing your life

>no seriously I don't have anything I just need people to pay attention to me

Quit being such a dick, man. How would you feel if it was your girlfriend?

Sure thing friendo , I'm just looking out for Of and her . He's most likely some weirdo who smells like mayonnaise

Nice try faggot

OP, don't want to be the agent of dissapoint... But it is a picture of her in a push up corest highlighting her fantastic chest. She has sent this to someone, do you really believe that she hasn't sent anything else if she is willing to send this? Nah man, she's shown plenty more, can guarantee this by her willingness to take this picture and furthermore, she's probably experienced between the sheets as well!

That's not his girlfriend and at most they only held hands

OP IS A NIGGERFAGGOT

Nice try what? Yeah I posted in another thread thinking I might get more attention than a one off one like this.

lol what a faggot. It's so obvious he doesn't have any. It's sad really

And you also completely changed your story.

I have thought of that myself. I mean it's hard not to. But then I spend time around her and her family and she doesn't hint or act anything like what the picture suggests. The few times we messed around she was pretty reserved as well.

How so I never said we were dating I mentioned having a crush on her and loving her. Pretty much the same thing worded differently.

Yup surrrreee don't , you got me there man..prob just a folder of a girl who looks like her , random frames of a Webcam session someone taken, who just so happened to found a way of hijacking her can without her knowledge.

You I'm sure I'm thinking about some other user who posted a thread dumping them about 5 months ago

As far as I'm concerned I don't care if you censor the Damn things and post them. As long as there is enough for me to tell that it's her.

OP is some dandy boy who at best played patty cake with her and is just obsessed. I ain't dumping them for some fagget who knows her on Lyn to be able to blackmail or spend all night furiously mast u r bating to her

In that case my friend it appears to me that if she doesn't act anything like the picture would suggest, then she has a history that she is wanting to put behind her. But if I were a betting man, I would still say there are plenty of XXX pictures of her and plenty of experience as well.

I'll tell you what Op. Post just 1 picture of yourself with timestamp and I'll zip the folder and dump that shit on Mega and post the link. I just want to see what a real fagget looks like. Then you can have the folder

It's possible but the picture looks fairly new and she is only 22 so what kind of past could she really have to put behind her.

Oh yes I'm completely going to do that for you. You either have them or you don't. I'm not going to jump throw hoops to stroke your ego and make you feel big for saving some pictures. That is of course assuming you have anything and your not just bored and lonely.

It puts the timestamp on the skin or else he jerks off alone again

The picture quite possibly is new, but what do you call new? Something a year ago, two years? A lot can happen in a year or two. It may not make for the best of listening, but sorry to say, most girls before they even hit 18 have already experienced all things sexual, and judging by the picture I think your girl may have already been there.

I know the lack of knowledge will be killing you, but I don't think you're going about this the right way... Either accept that she may have a past and don't mention it again and be happy she is yours... Or be brave and just ask her about it.

Lol that was actually pretty funny

Actually, just to add... A friend sent you this, then why not ask the girl how your friend managed to get a sexual picture of her. It

It's not like I would condemn her for it or anything. We had our thing and it's been a couple years since then. I still have feelings for her but I can't really do anything about it. The part that bothers me is knowing the guy who gave me that picture might be seeing things I never have. Let alone the rest of Sup Forums if they actually exist.

He told me he got it here on Sup Forums and to go looking for more. He isn't really a friend just an asshole her and I both know. He knows how I feel about her and was flaunting it to bother me.

Took 5 minutes to find

>inb4 that's not her

Fucking retarded children.

It's been a couple of years, and yet you are still jealous that she's shared things with someone else that she didn't with you; jealousy isn't always bad you know.

I think you need to have a chat with the girl, clearly this relationship isn't over for you Without talking to her, how do you know how she feels? But nevertheless, ask her about the picture that this friend sent to you.

user delivars :D

It looks like her... I guess there had to be at least one.

Want her name or fb?

Don't give out her info

Post more nudes then

Sounds like a "DO IT FAGGIT" challenge to me!

I don't have any of her.

ITT we turn the thread to win

Fb/jadedmemories

Post screenshots of messaging her

Why would you do that? Is there anyway to delete the pictures or the thread?

Because it's not nice to keep this secret from her. Either she's cheating on you and sending pics to other guys or you're a cuck who posts her and got caught

It seems that you're lying. Do you have a video where fucking her?

OP is either lying or this isn't her. OP made out she was single, JadedMemories is married.

Kill yourself.

Neither we aren't dating and I wasn't the one who posted anything. I just don't want her getting hurt by any of this.

Can I remind you where you are posting? Fucking idiot.

That's a good point but what are the odds of someone actually knowing her. I just wanted to known if there were more pictures out there

Anyone message her? Let her know a friend is sharing her online asking for nudes?

You may not be the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.... Post MOAR!

You're fucking retarded. Nobody is falling for it. You don't have any nudes.

Post screenshots of messaging her and I'll share more nudes I found

Hope OP is enjoying these

more please
thats amazin

Noice!

mless /G79B1E3F

tyvm

Sweet

Anyone message her?

Mrs Bugg isn't going away that easily

I don't think the FB posted is the same girl. Just another Lara with red hair.

Nice

Agreed not the same girl.

more please

Samefag trying to cover his ass for getting her exposed. Thanks for the bumps

rip OP

Nope, just doesn't look like her! And here's another bump.

took my 5mins

more?

Worst Tracer cosplay ever. 2/10

I'm the first one who said it's not her. And i'm the one who posted the pussy shot.

Winrar.

I'm sorry if we broke u OP, but truth hurts

if there's a bj pic, very much yes.

Dude. Hahhahahaha

see how the whip cream is the same as the one before?

Dump. More. Drumpf needs more tears

this is enough to break the poor guy :( IDK if I should stop here

Sup Forums i love you thank you for this thread, you made my day

Hows it feel OP....knowing "the love of your life" loves da cock but you couldn't get it in