HAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

HAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
google.com/amp/s/70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/amp/
GUESS WHAT, ANY CHANCE YOU HAD OF THAT PETITION WORKING JUST WENT DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc?m=false
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-hillary-clinton-more-votes-popular-vote-any-candidate-barack-obama-donald-trump-a7413596.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but that's false

Proof or evidence of this claim????

literally all other media

You didn't even read that article, did you? Of course, that'd what I would expect from a hill shill

Cool story bro

Petitions have no power. They're literally nothing more than a suggestion.

Are libtards really that stupid? C'mon now, I thought republicans were supposed to be the dumb ones.

I did read the article, and the source of the article is some unknown person putting numbers on Twitter, that's not a legitimate source you idiot.

Yeah that's not accurate. It might be possible if michigan would quit dragging their feet... maybe? From what i read, California is still counting mail ins and shit... it doesn't matter either way though. He got the electoral vote. I seriously doubt any will vote opposite of their state.

>ANY CHANCE YOU HAD OF THAT PETITION WORKING JUST WENT DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN
As if you could just petition the president out of office, anyway.
Winning the popular vote and still not becoming president is not some unforseen loophole, it's a completely valid outcome of the system.
I love how people think that something like this would be grounds to kick out the president.

This "article" reads like a Sup Forums post how do you take this seriously

A lot of people don't know what the electoral college is let alone how the whole electoral process works. Especially these dumb children rioting in the streets. They actually think they pick the president.

KEK
E
K
CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Those 290 electoral votes for Trump
vs. those 228 for Hillary

Hahahahahahahahah
BTFO

Everyone knows how it works, and you just don't understand why people are protesting because you're ignorant.

most people don't understand that if an official is impeached, that doesn't mean that person is automatically thrown out of office.

Bill Clinton was impeached and not thrown out. You're just retarded.

Well firstly, only barely half the country's population's votes were numbered. So there was no "popular vote" by any definition for any of the two parties. A popular vote would be counting the whole nation's population.

Secondly, most electorates discouraged and barred vast conservative locations from voting, in order to ensure state representation. So even the popular voting was rigged in favor of Hillary, not to mention the news stations, media, corporate and banking world, financial sources, etc.
This also has to be counted here.

So who actually had the popular vote between Trump and Hillary will never be known unless a nation-wide sweep was made and at least 90% of the USA population's opinions were gathered.

ummm....that's the point i was making.

Absolute Bull shit
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc?m=false

No you're just dumb and assume people don't know what impeachment means because you're that dumb.

i think your overestimate the intelligence of the populace, good sir.

>huffingtonpost

If it were conservatives then for sure they don't understand, which is the perspective you're coming from

how do you come to the conclusion that me pointing out something that is true means i am a conservative?

I assumed since it was stupid that it was conservative. If you're not conservative then that's a surprise. Also why would you assume that to be true? You have zero proof to back that assumption. Inb4 anecdotal evidence.

you're just talking in circles. quit being a little bitch.

>you're just talking in circles.

Only more proof that words confuse you.

> credible news source that leans liberal is Lee's credible than this WordPress blog post that some crackpot shared on Sup Forums

Less not Lee's

Sadly, this applies to just about every person on the board.

Wordpress and Twitter are not legitimate sources, dumbass. That being said...

>implying anything will happen to change the electoral college

>I assumed since it was stupid that it was conservative.

I don't think your side is any better than the other one Amerifat.
Between conservative stupidity, and the stupidity of people who scream sexism and misogyny when their candidate Hillary is known to support and get financed by the Wahabbi Saudi regimes and such who treat women as actual garbage and kill them for fun,
it can also be safely assumed that what you spew is also stupidity solely by your affiliation.

>WordPress
Yep, sounds legit.

The people who are protesting don't understand why they are protesting too, or what is the meaning and consequence of that.
We have a democratic system in place. Historically democracy was put in palce as a ncie alternative to either reigning by right of blood or threatening/killing your way to the top.
What happened here is that we gathered in a nice shared forum (the electoral booths), everyone cast their preference, then the sore losers decided they'd rather express their points through violence than accept they were, in fact, outvoted.
The suppsoed liberals are acting like bullies who are trying to get what they think it's right by virtue of numbers and violence.

>Amerifat
Hey look at the retarded troll trying to pretend to not be american. Fuck off idiot.

>are trying to get what they think it's right by virtue of numbers and violence
The quantitative sum of protesters don't even measure up to half the population of my shitty 2nd world country's city.
It's hard to argue numbers when they are so, realistically irrelevant.

You can always ask a mod to tell you my origin my little Ameriburger.
Or you can piss yourself in self-loathing as you are now.
I'm fine either way since i've made my point.

this was the first thread on the webpage. i thought i'd go ahead and just reply to the first one so i didn't have to scroll down farther and waste time asking someone else (even though this one says 85 replies, it's populated enough someone's probably reading).

i can't find the option to change color in txt, just the default. normally on other message boards there will be an option to change font/size/color/bold/underline/italics/other so i can stand out.

that is nowhere on this site.

i tried sending a message to a mod, but i got no response. what the hell?

anyway, anyone know how to make txt green like op?

answers are all welcome. thx.

Nice source faggot, until it's on FOX or another MSM outlet then it's BS.

>Hillary won the popular vote
>Trump is only president elect at this point up till dec 19.
>If you paid attention to what they are saying they want the electoral college to change their vote.
It's not going to happen but it's everyone's right to free speech to say how they feel about it.

Well, that's what I said they were doing, not that they are terribly efficient about it.
By the way, I have a question for you:
I got some libtards arguing than flag burning is a legitimate form of protest. Wasn't it supposed to be a criminal offense?

You don't share their perspective, that's why they will always seem ignorant to you. Step outside of your own ego and realize this. If you think this is only about Trump, you're just as retarded as you're saying they are.

Cringe.

Hate to break it to you, but Clinton is definitely won the popular vote.

>I got some libtards arguing than flag burning is a legitimate form of protest. Wasn't it supposed to be a criminal offense?

The only legitimate change that can come out of flag burning is that a bunch of idiots paid money that would go to the one who made the flag, and to the government representing the flag.

As far as offenses go, i think it was a civil offense rather than criminal if memory serves me.
Nobody regulates it anyway because
>idiots wasting money

>Well firstly, only barely half the country's population's votes were numbered.

What do you mean?

>Secondly, most electorates discouraged and barred vast conservative locations from voting, in order to ensure state representation.

What are you talking about?
I haven't heard of this anywhere even on the most right wing radio shows.

> If you think this is only about Trump, you're just as retarded as you're saying they are.
Are you kidding me? Those sheltered, self-obsessed little millennials voted for Hillary in droves despite her being one of the most blatant villains in American politics. Then when she spent the better part of a decade getting in sweet with the DNC and basically rigged the primary, the splash was short lived before everybody immediately went back to obsessing over their perceived obligation to stop Donald "Literally Hitler" Trump from being president. Then, when he won, they started marching, whining, destroying businesses, and losing their fucking minds. It is 100% about the big, rich, white meanie making it into office. There were so many points in this shitshow of an election where any reasonable person could've expressed their outrage, but it only happened after Trump won, because that's all these kids really care about. They're just as simple, selfish, and impulsive as their parents and grandparents were, only now they've had such an ego bred into them that they genuinely believe they're the final evolution of all human morality and can do no wrong.

>What do you mean?
Do you know any basic math?
Do you know the full population of the USA in 2016?
Do you know the sum of votes constituting this "vote"?
Can you do basic calculus?

>What are you talking about?
The electoral college discouraged conservatives from voting in California and New York (two of the most populous states in the union). In a straight popular vote, those people would show up and Trump still would have won.
We can also talk Texas and the switcharoo states.

I'm not american and cannot wrap my head around the concept of having an electoral college.

Why do americans vote for the guys who will maybe vote for what they would have liked? Why not just have a direct popular election?
Regardless of the winner this time I get why people would protest against this aisnine system in principle.

tl&dr
>proving you're an ignorant idiot.

Because then California and NewYork would decide the presidency every time. The electoral college gives weights to each state so that every state of the union has a say in who is pres.

>Do you know the full population of the USA in 2016?

If people don't want to vote, they don't want to vote.

Also of the 240 million in the adult population in this country...
How many are senile?
How many are literally medically retarded?
How many are in a coma?
How many are felons are on parole or incarcerated?

There are a lot of people that are ineligible or shouldn't vote.

>The electoral college discouraged conservatives from voting in California and New York (two of the most populous states in the union). In a straight popular vote

Oh I see what you mean
But also the much smaller red states like Montana and the Dakotas

There is no telling

American government was specifically designed to avoid the type of government that preceded it (ie: being governed by strangers from afar who have no understanding of or stakes in how you live your life). If 51% of the population is so condensed that they all share very similar culture, environments, and beliefs, why should they get to decide how the other, (more spread out, different, and likely individualistic) 49% of the country lives? It keeps the balance.

Eh not really

I think it goes back to the House of Representatives and Senate compromise

The House is based on population alone, while every states is represented by 2 senators in the Senate.

The number of electorates a state hold is # of Representatives + # of Senators (which is always 2)

It's a way for the states to have more say in the election than just the mass of people in general.

>This "article" reads like a Sup Forums post how do you take this seriously
Because this *is* Sup Forums.

>dumb faggots protesting are the same dumb faggots who haven't passed basic civic class education and don't know shit about the country they live in

Hey, dumbfucks:
1. The United States is a federal republic. That means that it is states who vote as entities, not the fucking people as a whole. The USA is not a monolithic nation state, but a federation of states.
2. Electoral College makes sure that the most populous states such as Texas and California don't gang up and decide everything for the other 40 fucking states forever, and that those states never feel or are excluded. It basically ensures that minorities get representation (ironic that Democrats-Libtards want to sack minority representation).
3. Intelligent people have low birth rates while dumb people have high birth rates. To call conservatives stupid is to basically admit that the full popular vote goes in favor of conservatives since liberals and democrats are too busy building cucksheds, cutting off their penises for their feminist strap-on masters, and fucking within the gender.

The biggest irony is the act of hoarding importance on numbers when your own ideology negatively affects birth rates and glorifies foreign immigrant societies who are themselves conservative and fucking like rabbits and are ready to replace you while making the last laugh and scrapping your "progressive" views.
Fucking KEK.

You need to ask your doctor for new meds bro.

Thanks for the google response but that wasn't what I was asking.

I'm being a good person and ensuring that there is a surplus of meds for those protesting in the streets who actually need them.

That's mighty generous of you. I need some xanax if you have some of that.

the District of Columbia is not a state and gets the amount of electoral votes equivalent to the smallest state (3)

/thread

I agree with this rant 10/10

That's because people added an amendment to the US constitution to allow DC to have electoral votes

>lies

Hillary is currently winning by over 1,800,000 votes and is projected to continue growing her lead as the final ballots are counted.

>I seriously doubt any will vote opposite of their state.

then what is the point of the electoral college having human voters in it? The purpose was to allow reasonable and rational adn educated people to overturn a popular vote for a dangerous demagogue - her is a perfect opportunity to uphold the popular vote and defeat a dangerous demagogue.

have you seen who he is picking for his cabinet? ...

Leans liberal? Huffington Post is so far left even CNN has to use binoculars to see then waving in the distance
Might as well cite Breitbart as a creditable source

Not the point, op missed the (3) votes not attributed to a state, for a grand total of 538 votes

Proof of that?

>8 years of social justice evangelists religiously insulting, degrading, and treating white people and white males in particular as animals
>8 years of feminists religiously insulting and denouncing white males as animals who don't deserve to live, to have opinions, to have preferences, who should be castrated, every second of every day
>8 years of pure hate and bigotry coming from the same people who proclaim themselves to stand against it, using various excuses and justifications to exclude whites from fair and rational judgment, and using twisted logic and twisted morals to fuel a condescending and high-horse "righteous" inquisition against whites

>white people have finally had it
>white people pull two middle fingers
>white people throw a brick through the window in the form of Trump

The social justice idiots asked for it.

get a grip on reality. Its done. He is in. No more wasting time, and back to work.

It comes down to representation, the smaller states wouldn't stand a chance for a say in politics.

The nine most populous U.S. states contain slightly more than half of the total population. The 25 least populous states contain less than one-sixth of the total population. California, the most populous state, contains more people than the 21 least populous states combined

Alrighty then, since the peaceful method isnt worki g, I guess it is better solved with bullets.

It will be the first time someone has shot at an orange target since Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face on a hunting trip

maybe.. but they are still counting.

I THINK THIS FUCKING GUY IS DYSLEXIC... ACTUALLY CLINTON HAS THE ONE WITH THE 62.9 MILLION lol

Not backing op's claim but that's literarily an SJW/Feminist propaganda site. No I'm not exaggerating.

Im not even that user and its still obvious you just dont have a comeback because what he said id the simple truth.

So you want a full blown war? Knowing that the military and police forces would be against you as well. And those dumb racist rednecks with guns and an itchy trigger finger? Go for it
You do something that stupid, which is well within your groups autistics range im guessing, and you make yourselves targets and completely sever any chances you have of winning

The only person in history that beat Hillary's popular vote is Obama

>Hillary is projected to win more than 2,000,000 votes more than Trump - Reuters

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-hillary-clinton-more-votes-popular-vote-any-candidate-barack-obama-donald-trump-a7413596.html

and her lead is continuing to grow, most the ballots left are from blue states.

Well said user.

So you are telling me that civil war is the only viable remaining solution?

Excellent, can't wait to see a bunch of self assured nutjobs shit themselves when we take the fight to their doorstep.

God thing y'all are so keen on klinging to gawd and gunz, you are gonna need 'em both

Oh, look, the "peaceful" party shows its true colors, touting assination and murder and whats next, rioting to get a free tv? Come on, suprise us with something different, you're living up to the sterotype.

You know, I was curious about this.

Why would the Clinton machine NOT pursue this? Consider all of the other shit they've pulled; it seems insane that an insane person wouldn't do something insane like press this. Clinton would have the mass rage of the SJW on her side.

The only possible reason I can imagine that the Clinton legal team wouldn't be all over this is that if the votes were -verified-, we'd see just how extensive the ballot-stuffing, voter fraud and illegal voting actually is.

I didn't hear a single news story - and that was checking everywhere - about computer ballots automatically selecting or forcing Trump votes. Not a damn one.

So perhaps she didn't win the popular vote after all?

>retard
Clinton conceded, the election is over no matter how many popular votes she wins by.

She's not going to waste another penny on this election you moron.

Well, it's a good thing that the winner in 2004 didn't have a higher popular vote than from someone 12 years afterward...it's called population vote and higher voter registration. It's not because HRC was massively loved or some shit.

The only viable remaining solution is to accept you were outvoted, stop bitching and try to change things by working with the system instead of being the loudest most violent motherfucker.

>not massively loved
and not massively hated either, the Republican narrative is absolute bullshit

Its fugazi. The point of the election was to cause mass riots. Look at who funds all of these protests, as well as Clinton(possiblyTrump too- always hedge your bets).

Mr. Soros sure likes to collapse a countries currency.

You can be first, tough guy. Reich-wingers think they are so hard, lets all find out and stop oussy footing around.

I wanna see y'all live up to the image you've worked so hard to portray.

We will see who is what then and there, cunt

>translation: I'm going to cry and use all caps against those mean people I don' agree with from behind my computer. That'll show him! Hey mom!, I called him a faggot on he 4chins mom! Yes!

That is THE stupidest conspiracy theory I have ever heard. Congratulations!

Lol, bunch of college pussies and fags against right wing people who ARE supporters of the 2nd ammendment..

Please join them user.. better yet ask the Mexicans to help you so we can slaughter them as well.

>cause who has ever heard of a shooting by a liberal extremist
you're going to get a big surprise, little guy

Why should a candidate receive all a states votes though? Why not divide the votes up proportionate to the result?

With the current system you can win elections by being just a bit more popular than the other candidate in some states, and extremely unpopular in others.