New Vice documentary on fentanyl looks to be one of their best. The cinematography is very good as well

New Vice documentary on fentanyl looks to be one of their best. The cinematography is very good as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV_TqS6PtUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4G1r2u8m9g
youtube.com/watch?v=RO9ZU40RSqw
youtu.be/-XfP58clo1I
documentarytube.com/videos/dope-sick-love
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is fentanyl

how many times will they mention Prince?

also I don't know why you faggots can't smoke weed like the rest of us degenerates.

trash

>Vice

What the doc and you'll find out.

Everything Vice does is utter shit except when they do actual vice/drugs/underworld shit

it's synthetic heroin that was invented for people who have like 2 weeks to live

starting this now, i love watching drug/prison/third-world documentaries because it makes me feel better about being an alcoholic loser

prescription opiate stronger than heroin. Kills 50+% of abusers

Drug that killed prince.

They use it on people who have resistance to other painkillers or who are terminally ill.

who the fuck abuses a drug 50 times stronger than heroin? goddamn, people are fucked up.

Documentary subjects always being the latest hot news instead of coming up with something original.

Never change Vice.

An extreme narcotic given to dying people and people recovering from surgery.

People cut heroine with it or even some junkies will get a patch and chew on it. It causes overdoses to people not ready for that level.

>My uncle is a junkie.

Just started watching lads

How is that even a problem? Vice contrarians are so fucking dumb

they're bringing fentanyl

they look pretty damn fresh and clean to be abusing a drug that's "50 times stronger" than heroin. I call bullshit.

>it makes me feel better about being an alcoholic loser

would you like to share some premium quality black booster with me?

>judging an hour long documentary on a single frame
I call you a dumbass

There are junkies that look like total shit and would probably suck your dick for a little bit and there is functioning junkies. Functioning junkies usually have a job and don't look like total trash.

>someone pissed in an anti-freeze jug and labeled it with a photoshopped label.

That's not real.

I don't think I can watch this. I'm 5 minutes in and I already feel bad, we're watching people that are killing themselves. what's the cure for this shit?

please continue watching shit docs that gets information wrong to appeal to spazzy fucks who are incapable of looking for reliable sources of information for themselves.

Notice how Vice gets serious when it comes to pampered whitebois that snort pills for kicks
But when it comes to a foreign culture it's a comedy show, it's biased reporting and a dopey hipster prick making sarcastic remarks

I hate these drug documentaries. They just depress me and make me all around uncomfortable

so is that a yes, or what is that?

>You don't need money for this, it's healthcare
b-b-b-b-but

>The cinematography is very good as well.

fuck off shill

come on...I'm supposed to feel bad for this guy?

>50 times stronger than heroin
>the junkies look fine, not even on heroin druggie level
These Vice faggots just don't know what to make up next.

they're not making anything up. 50 seems random, but it is much more potent than heroin.

>Vice
god damn it went to shit in the recent years, it's all fake edginess and clickbait now
at least i-D started producing some interesting quality content instead of them youtube.com/watch?v=P4G1r2u8m9g

lol, he gets $100 every morning outside tim hortons, this is why you never give homeless people money. if they wanted help or food they'd go to a shelter not beg.

these canadian accents are hilarious too

Have you ever seen a heroin addict in real life?
Those people aren't addicted on something which supposedly much worse than heroin.

because it feels good

that little shit is making 100-160 every morning begging for money, and he spends it on pizza, ice cream and drugs.

yeah fuck these people.

it is much more potent, objectively, than heroin or morphine. there is no debate. and if you're measuring how potent a drug is by how ugly the users are, you can't be serious.

I'm not measuring anything you fucking shill, those people aren't addicted to anything apart from the easy money Vice paid them to appear on camera and tell a few fake lines.

I lost a friend to this shit. He was one of us too, just stayed at home and ordered it from Chinese websites. He was hospitalized and almost died three times, but his parents never did anything to punish him or correct him.

because it puts me in a real depressed place mentally
I used to love weed but now I can't get anything positive out of it
Opiates might make me nauseated but never sad or feeling like civilization is falling apart and its my fault or any of the other awful paranoid things I feel on weed
And fent never even makes me feel nauseated and it is the most euphoric
It's the only thing that can stop my self hate for a bit

Vice is actually decent compared to the biased liberal shitfest that is Vice news

one of the dumbest posts i've read in a while

First the marijuana docu now this, Vice is doing some strong shilling here.

>shooting the messenger
fentanyl is a documented drug, look it up.

Yo OP how much you get paid to shill this? I need a new job.

People who don't know their heroine is cut with it

BUILD THE ZEPPELINS

vice used to do this shit all the time before they started doing those shitty chernobyl docus or whatever

i mean they called themselves "vice".

You're very stupid

Canadians are faggots

Hope vice goes bankrupt, clickbait media trash.

My brother gave me a 50mcg fentanyl patch that he got for free a few years ago, I put the thing on my arm and left it for about an hour then ripped it off , I was too scared of overdosing(hearing all the stories about people dying from it).

What a waste, should've kept it for a rainy day.

I work in a pharmaceutical distribution.

We have literaly skids of the patches.

>we literally skids on patches
What

How the fuck do they get this shit?

ghetto speak for "shit loads", they boil the fentanyl off patches and distill it into a power

hah, reminds me of the scene in the wire season 3 or 4 when CIA mayor is riding with the police to witness how they are tackling the drug problem by doing hand to hands. arresting random addicts with a few pills, pretending it matters

Fentyanyl patches.

Skids of them.

forgot image.

what a fucking tool.

Skid

As in a fully loaded pallet....

Do you not know what a skid is?

how is this not contrapment

>ordered it from Chinese websites

please expand on this.

Sipping on a six pack and eating around 8-10mg of Benzos.

I'll probably forget I watched this and buy some clothes I dont need off the internet.

that's a fictional TV show, this is a documentary about real life

it's not like police in real life know who the dealers are or can find out who they are, literally all they can do is sniff them out through arrests of users hoping they will give information

I don't really know much about it, but he's always been a small scale drug dealer since high school, buying "research chemicals" online and selling them. A few years ago he got a hookup on opiate analogs, stuff that is in a legal grey area or sometimes outright illegal. He would get packages of fentinyl patches mailed to his house.

I'm not some dip shit forklift driver or factory worker?

>contrapment
youtube.com/watch?v=RO9ZU40RSqw

>still watching vice
why are you such a cuck

Wow bro you're so cool. How do I get to be as cool as you?

>beggin' at the Timmies line

fuckin' rights

Call me crazy but those two look like actors

This is fucked up. One of my best friends just died from overdosing on fentanyl 5 days ago. His funeral is coming up in a couple of days. It was very tragic. This drug has been around for 4-5 years now and it's overdose rate is just totally insane. My friend isn't a junkie either. You can pretty much use this drug in any pills which is what everyone is doing now. It's 10X more profitable then heroin.

I'm not even going to watch this documentary at the moment as I know how bad this drug is.

God damn

stop being a cuck vote trump

Yeah Vice is going to throw all of their credibility to the wind by having two actors pretend to be fentanyl addicts instead of paying a couple of the thousands of real addicts out there to follow them for a couple days. For what reason? Stop being dumb.

Kill yourself now so you can meet your friend again

>having junkie friends

You people really are the bottom of the barrel

what a shitty fucking drug doc. the formula is so boring ... "the doctor, the white addicts, the former addicts and the police"

if you want to watch real ones, dig up the old HBO docs

youtu.be/-XfP58clo1I

documentarytube.com/videos/dope-sick-love

>using a drug "50" times stronger then heroin
>clean
>shaved and groomed
>decent clothes

Sorry I don't buy it

is it better to have 0 friends just like you?

You seriously have a warped sense of the world if you don't think there are hardcore addicts in all walks of life and in all manners of appearance. You're simply wrong.

>calgary alberta
haha i use to live there

>8-10mg of Benzos
What happens when you do this? 0.5mg is enough to calm me. Do you turn into a complete zombie or are you just that resistant?

Yeah rich people also do drugs, but why should anyone feel bad about them?

So edgy. Fuck off kid

Next year they'll claim it's a thousand times more potent than heroine. Every time you fags mention it goes up 20%

>doctor explaining to the audience what dopamine is

Nice projecting

But yes I would argue it's better to have no friends then fucking junkies

>using a drug "50" times stronger then heroin
This is complete bullshit. Fentanyl is all over here in Eastern Europe. From what I've read it's a cheap, shitty version of heroin, just as addictive but with a weaker high. People only get hooked on it because it's cheap.

>tfw a girl i knew in high school overdosed on fentanyl
>the people she was with literally just left her dead body in a car in some parking lot and didn't call for help when she started to OD

fucking drug addicts

>Vice

sounds like they're getting screwed by the dealers.

I just want to pound this guy's drugged-up asshole. This doc gave me a twink junkie fetish.

Tolerance is through the fucking roof because of using liquid clonazolam and flubromazolam.

Right now Im just tired and posting more than I would if I was sober.

If I wasn't drinking, I would be outside hiking/camping or shopping.

Im a heroin addict myself, along with my girlfriend, and man that fentanyl stuff is scary. Drug dealers want shit that kills a customee because it makes their sales skyrocket. Theyll even purposefully kill a customer because once people find out his shit killed someone, they gotta try it. We just got some fentanyl cut dope a few days ago and it got me really fucked up but it gave my girlfriend a seizure and i was scared for her life.

Fuck I always see addicts like these ones in my timmies and I never give them cash, so glad

Seems like you already had an underlying Justin Beiber fetish you're choosing not to disclose

Working with large quantities of narcotics pays quite well, considerably more than standard warehouse work.

This may come as a suprise, but the prescription drug industry is quite lucrative.

I dont know if its a Connecticut thing, but I hear that doctors are only allowed a certain amount of people they can prescribed Suboxone to. Why is that? Isn't the point of Sub to get off heroin?

all about purity

this shit in this is medical purity and comes in massive pills

the stuff in eastern europe will be ghetto crap thats cut to nothing

You're retarded, do you really think dealers will sell people something that has a high fatality rate among their customers? Fucking hell, this is exactly why I hate junkies, every single one I've known has been a complete fuckhead.

>it gave my girlfriend a seizure

Sounds like perfect timing..