My girlfriend and I live together. I wake up, I reach over to to grip her hips and pull her closer every morning...

My girlfriend and I live together. I wake up, I reach over to to grip her hips and pull her closer every morning. she'll kiss me while she's half asleep. I'll kiss her shoulders. I'll rub her ass, she'll grab my cock. we get up, we smoke together. we get high and then we fuck til she shakes and I cum on her belly. we kiss and we go shower. we go out, I hold her by her ass because she likes it when I claim her in public. we go eat. she sits across from me, or even next to me. we talk and eat, we plan our day and we go to the beach or to the woods and enjoy ourselves. we get home, we fuck a few times. she packs us some bows, she throats me while I smoke. we lay down and we watch Netflix together. we hold eachother until we fall asleep. I am loved.

you live with your mom, or roommates who hate you. you wake up, alone. you jack off, you go on Sup Forums and wank to tranny threads or cuck threads or you post pictures of girls you wish you could fuck, hell might even be pictures of my girl, who you will never touch. you message girls online, with no avail. you go shower (maybe) and get back to your chair or bed, and jack off some more. then after you jack off you jack off. you head out, maybe to buy some more hot pockets. you stare at me gripping my girls ass wishing you could get yourself a pork star like mine. you go home, heat up some hot pockets and jack off. you get back to bed, you jack off and then you pass out with cum on your underwear and you wake up and do it again.

your life sucks, Sup Forums. all of yours. it will never compare to mine.

I am reading this in the American Psycho voice

You both probably didn't even vote and if you did it would've been for shillary

You disgust me.

So you have a gf and the rest of your life is just shit and wasted time. Step up your game.

bad bait is bad m8

Came here to say the same
Also the fuck you do with no job?

>pork star

Post pic of GFs tits with timestamp or fake and gay.

Sure. I believe all that but what about the inevitable creeping sense of permanence and inescapable boredom?

How do you pay rent faggot? Rich boy or dole bludger?

>your life sucks, Sup Forums. all of yours. it will never compare to mine.
Sadly you are right.

wait til she dumps your ass. wasting all that time for nothing

>I am reading this in the American Psycho voice
I read it in the Trainspotting voice

I go to harvard you fucko. I will be your boss

Was just going to ask this. Sounds low income to me, so probably lives with his parents or welfare.

tbh you seem like a proper fucking loser mate

Give it a few more years kiddo. You're still in the early stages of the relationship.

Enjoy your fleeting pleasures.

JANITOR ???
SEXUAL PREDATOR????
BOTH????

read it in the same voice

Way to wallow in the basest pleasures of life. That's not the way to eudaimonia, mate. You seem to have plenty of free time and money; build something satisfying with it.

>poor quality bait

NEXT

>pork star

2.5 years with my girl and I hate my life
Also,

>pork star

>Fucking girls in 2016
>What a fag

little neat story u got there

I don't think you have a girlfriend.

Enjoy your hand, faggot.

nice try faggot this has already been posted previously

well, at least I own my home, and my car, have a steady job and plenty of extra money. extra money to the point people think I'm rich. I just ain't losing 60% of my paycheck to some stupid bitch's spending sprees

>get yourself a pork star like mine
true fam, really wish i was diving in the bacon

>pork star
Is she really that fat?

Way too much effort went into this to be mistake

My name is sage and I hate every single one of you.

Didn't bother reading the second paragraph. Sounds like neither of you work adn you spend most of your time getting high. Degenerates squig me out bro, I guess this is supposed to be one of those Chad Thundercock your life sucks threads but honestly you should KYS or get a job.

Everyone can get a whale to be his girl, you didn't win anything.

Come see us in a month or two, when you smell bad because the 3 big niggers who are fucking her now won't let you into your own apartment to shower or get your clothes

do you guys really take this post serious or even getting angry at it? please tell me this whole thread is just a great shitposting convention

Yeah it wont last long, hence why you are here 'boasting' about your life and wife
If its that good why you here

I don't smoke because I'm not a dumbass bug-chasing cancer magnet.

I also don't fuck bitches with bellies lmao chubby loving faggot

i guess you like to fuck no bitches at all right? haha

>when I claim her in public

>you go on Sup Forums
Wait. What. Isn't OP doing the same? Paradox?

Oh, okay.
OP is a faggot.

And then OP woke up and realized it was all a dream, and he was in fact living with his parents and fapping to trannies

B U T T H U R T
U
T it will get better one day, user
T
H you just need to stop caring
U
R
T

I don't care, actually im shitting right now.

let go

Done!

This fags gonna post a month later about how his skeeze found a bigger blacker mor e successful cock to gag on while he earns the bread and she fucks around with some other nigger

Pork star

Tbh user I don't want a gf... I have a boyfriend that adores me ;P

Self centred faggot... Kek also good copypasta

It all ends when you get married and/or have kids.

Its like an act, they lose all sex drive after that.

this

>She'll kiss me while she's half asleep.
>We kiss and we go shower.

Debunked right there, bullshit story. No one kisses in the morning with shit breath.

OP here.

OP is obviously a lying faggot, but me and my gf do kiss in the morning with morning breath, mostly because I want to.

A good amount of this is true about most Sup Forumstards, including myself

why do I feel like this bait

Sounds similar to my girl and I. Just gotta work towards the big things too. She's starting a business and I'm advancing in my career with the end goal of buying some land so I can have 99 project cars, and she can have 99 dogs.

I was just thinking that

Oh look, OP is way too interested in the masturbating habits of straight white men he wishes he could fuck, why am I not suprised.

Stale af pasta.

Speak for yourself

Funny thing I had exactly what you had, until some shit went down and I got cheated on, I cheated on her.

Now I basically just go to school and jerk off and lucky If I get laid once or twice a month.

Life is like a pendulum if you stop your momentum once things are going well, then its bound to go bad sooner or later

She doesn't let you cum inside her?

Yeah, but do you have the naked banana?