Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Wanna give me some advice? I wanna get out of the country while spending no money at all for a couple of reasons. I live in the UK. Is this possible? How?

Oh I forgot to say - if you don't have an answer you're interested, give me a cheeky bump

Hitchhike to Germany and join food-sharing and/or Yunity.

Swim to France

Can't hitchhike across the channel to get to mainland Europe? but hitchiking is definitely going to have to be a big part of it

Thanks bro

Also, food won't be a problem; it's the travel that I'm concerned with

Bump

Not in the usa since trump was elected

It's a bitch right?

Anyone know if you can just hitch a ride in a car with someone going across the channel by ferry?

Here's a bump m8

find away on to the eurotunnel i guess, i mean itll be pretty hard to smuggle yourself on any cargo freights like trains or ship cause of security. id say try to raft it across if you navigate water fairly well but once again there'll probably be some level of boarder control on the channel. i spent a few years living off grid myself but i didnt need to leave the country.

Okay so apparently you can hitchhike from Dover to Calais if you can get down there. I don't know the best way to get that far south though.

Any ideas?

Rafting won't be good. Roughly 10% of refugees who try it die, more than half of survivors end up turning back

Security at Eurotunnel's got to be tough though. Why not hitchhike with someone crossing in the ferry?

dont people pay individually? if its anything like the ferry in b.c they make you dock your car and pay for each person in it. also is your identity a problem? can you cross check points with impunity?

I can cross check points, but can't afford to be detained or charged any money.

WHat the fuck is up with this new captcha?

Right that might be the case. I suppose I could try and convince someone to pay for me....

I'm not even sure if you can cross the channel without booking in advance man

Bamp

pan handle

Start swimming

I drove a sprinter van to the sunshine coast for a job i had about a year back. Snuck my girlfreind in the back of the van multiple times. Not that hard

Considered it, but I'm on borrowed time. The overall issue is that my money is currently all electronic, so I can't spend anything I have.

I'd need someone to drive through.

Right so I'm going to hitch on a bus into London, and contact a friend to get me to Dover. So now all we need is to firm up how I'm going to get across from Dover. Anyone got any ideas on how to convince someone to let me hitch/pay for me/let me hide in their vehicle?

Or has anyone got any experience of getting onto flights by approaching pilots/staff? I've heard of people doing this, but have no idea how it's done

No you pay per vehicle not per person

Self-bump

Any more advice, Sup Forumsros?