Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I am thinking of emigrating to North America (USA or Canada). I have a Masters degree in engineering. Which is the better option for a black guy from Africa? Also which cities should I consider living in?

Also tay tay thread

Not really been following the news lately, shitskin

We're full, try the middle east

any city is better than a mud hut

please dont dindu nuffin

What the fuck is with all these niggers and engineering? And chinks as well, for fucks sake

if legit, you can get entry on a work visa to either. depends on what state (US) or province (CA) you want to live in. Having been to Canada once a year for the past 15 years it seems that they don't do nearly as much construction as we do and we have a lot more companies that you can put your skills to use.

yo, come to atlanta, buckhead is where you want to be my dude

>we're full

You'll make more money In the US. All the Canadian fucks with professional degrees come south to make real money.

You would be safer in Canada. Next 4 years not a good time for blacks in the US

OP here,I have some misgivings with regard to the US. Mainly because of police brutaluty towards black people that I see on the news. Canada seems a bit more peaceful. Is that a fair point?

Why not try Mexico?

Language barrier.

fuck off obama. we're onto you.

Why not stay in the country that trained you? Make your country better for your people and stop being a capitalist cunt. You're the reason you lot still live in the dirt.

Try Detroit Michigan. You will fit right in.

Fucking lold at blatant racism

It's a fair point from an outsider. Canada has its fair share of racist cops and though I'm white I've lived in the supposedly volatile areas you see in the news (DC, South Carolina, Florida) and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Blacks in those areas when you do see them being arrested its because they actually did something to warrant force. (a history of violent crimes will keep police on their toes when they run a license plate or ID check) I Honestly think the media was blowing things out of proportion. If you look at facts, more white people are killed by police yearly. You do get a few bad egg cops who think they aren't being watched. Steer clear of Los Angeles and New York City but other parts of those states are perfectly fine.and despite the stereotype of the midwest being full of rednecks, most of them are nice towards all races.

Always America.

Just stay away from anywhere you hear country music (usually bluegrass people are OK, not sure why)

Live in west half - east half is full of racists

Safe travels

Don't trust the news - its always blown out of proportion

>Mainly because of police brutaluty towards black people that I see on the news.

If you really are a professional and want to be a useful member of society, then your skin color doesn't matter much in the US.

If you decide to rob people for a living then you'll be shocked to learn that you may get man-handled by the police.

It's not that police hate black people, they hate violent worthless piece of shit members of urban culture. Everyone else hates them too, except privileged white left wing cucks who've never lived near them.

>blown out of proportion

Nigger get out of my head

to add to this, if a cop does harass and arrest you for no reason, you'll be open to a lawsuit and the NAACP will hook you up with a lawyer pro bono. You'll get a good amount of money out of it if you aren't killed.

My nigga speaking truth

Honestly though just be a good person and you won't have problems if you don't move to hickville

Trust me, you'll want to pick Canada over the US. You'll be glad you did.

Nairobi, Johannesburg, Cape Town... Plenty of options

I've lived on the East Coast my whole life and haven't come across too many openly racist people. again, I'm white but white racists usually confide their racism in other whites so I should bee seeing more racist people than I do

Where from? Depends on the area

Any city in Alabama or Mississippi wold be good. If I were you, I'd focus on smaller cities.

I've lived in Northern Virginia near DC, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. I saw the most racist people living in North Carolina.

You must have lived in larger cities though, if you can afford to move around that much

They usually contain their racism in larger cities until in private

Alexandria, VA. North Charleston/Summerville, SC. Tampa, FL (suburbs). Richmond, VA. and Calabash, NC. some in the city, some outside in rural areas/suburbs.

Yes from those areas nc would be the worst.

Basically OP, move to a decent city with good overall economy. Less racism

If your degree is from an accredited university in the west, go for it. Any major city is fine, but you are most likely going to avoid Detroit & Chicago. New York is very expensive. Houston is a great town. California is a posh shithole that forever in draught, on fire, or having riots or earthquakes. DC is not bad, lots of work & culture. Good luck, getting in isn't easy if you aren't an indigent fucking waste. Your only real option will be an HB1 visa, or lucking into a woman to marry you. Best idea may be to get a student visa for post graduate studies and find an employer to sponsor an HB1 after you are here.

OP, it may be helpful to Google up which cities have sizable communities of people from your country already, may ease the culture shock and integration. Maybe base your decision off that.

I'll let you know if the area of SC I'm in now gets more racist. The only sign I see is Confederate flags everywhere but nobody beats on black people or anything.

Literally avoid the States. Are you mad? Do you not watch the news or something?

You are not white. The States isn't particularly safe. Canada is.

Actually very smart response

Listen to him

Well that's probably a sign

there were 2 racist acts that I can think of that happened no less than 30 minutes from where I live. Dylann Roof shot up a church about 14 minutes away and some cop shot an unarmed black guy for no reason and got charged with murder.

Dubs of dindu nuffin

Op don't move there

>The States isn't particularly safe.
Oh please. The vast majority of middle class America is very safe.

When you eliminate urban crimes (which are typically against each other) then the US is about as safe as any other Western nation.

‼HEY LOOK AT ME‼
Many Cities adequate above ground infrastructure and you have to be extremely well versed in trigonometry, physics and chemistry to make any significant contribution it the above-ground engineering front
What is crumbling in Americas cities is our below-ground Piping: Sewers and Trains, mainly the former.
In our Eastern large cities such as new York, the majority of our sewers are World-war-one era, and barely do the job, Some are depression- era when more concrete was used, which are starting too crack.
Where New Piping is Most needed is in our Medium-population cities: 500,000-1,100,0000
people. Especially older cities in Eastern America
Cities Like D.C., (Our capital: 600,000) Have Sewer systems That are over 150 years old.
Every Winter, at least one joint or seam gives way and an entire section of town is "stranded" while construction literally digs up a piece of road to commence damage control, which is very costly

American here, tbh your best option is Canada. Right now the climate for Africans is ??? At best.. gl

Stay the fuck out of my country unless you are white/non jew

You might want to stay away from any place that has Drumpf supporters in it.

Yes, because we will lynch your nigger ass.

Detroit you nigger

>Master's degree.
>From Africa.

So basically a high school diploma. Just go to Mexico if you don't want to have to re-do all your schooling.

You sound ignorant. Not sure if that was your goal, but whatever.

Blacks have been in your country longer than most European settlers.

If you were just shitposting to illustrate a point, disregard.

>Because he didn't just print that out himself to self-victimize and gain supporters like literally every liberal has done ever.

:^)

can't fail black students or fire black employees so they just kind of take up space...

Stay in Africa, they're poor because all educated Africans are leaving. If you're a clever man, help your own kind.

Fuck off nigger

Yeah and we don't like the ones we have. Their time will come soon enough believe me.

Uhhh. Except Birmingham. We have the 5th highest homicide rate in the country.

Most Asians kind of know what to study to be successful. Not to mention there will always be a need for people studying STEM.

You tryin ta get this nigga kilt?

Detroit