Sup Forums help me to decide which colour chastity cage i should get...

Sup Forums help me to decide which colour chastity cage i should get. at the end of our relationship my now ex-gf said i never really did it for her and i should probably just be locked up. i really miss her and think if i surprise her with a clean shave and cage on me she might take me back. i found a good model but now i can't decide which colour i should get. they make it in. blue, black, yellow or pink. pic related

this is the model i'm thinking of getting

>she didn't find you sexually attractive
>said you have mental issues
>decide to cage dick to impress her
>this should tottally work guys
Nope, this will only backfire, you just went full tard.

she never said i have mental issues ? she just said my dick didn't do it for her and it would be better locked up

You want to lock your dick up in a cage for an ex-girlfriend who told you she didn't enjoy your dick.

What part of that doesn't say mental problems?

it's not something i look forward to. but i miss her and i'm really desperate.

black one

yellow

Stop being a useless beta and move on. What the fuck is wrong with you? You are actually willing to lock up your dick for a girl? Have you lost what little dignity you have left?

Man up, go out, find another girl.

is kill yourself a color? that's what you should get. kill yourself.

lets be honest user, he won't please any girl with that tiny thing it may be his best chance to be in any kind of relationship.

fine, i might be a beta but i really want her back. this isn't ideal at all but i'll take it over nothing.

no, it's not a colour

pink one

>found model he wants
>not looking foward to it
>picking colours out
uhhhhh, what? Go find a girl who shares your fetish not a ex who'll call the cops and ruin your life by sharing the pics and texts you'll send her.
>I'm not mental
>I'll show her my dick in a cage
>that'll get her back.

when she told you to cage your dick, she said it because your dick is useless and might as well be caged
If you actually cage your dick and show her, you will just confirm her thoughts on your dick of being worthless

it's not my fetish, i just wanted this model because it looks the least clunky, i don't wan't it to be too obvious. i'm aware it's kinda dumb but she's the girl i want i need to atleast try it

i know she meant that. she said it was too small to really do anything for her, i personally don't think i'm THAT small but if i show her i listen to her opinion. she might reconsider

>she said it was too small
>put dick into cage to make it even smaller
>she'll take me back
you are mentally ill or trolling

I like the pink one

confirmed trolling, lets move on

i get it you don't like the idea,

please do move on, calling me a troll or mentally ill isn't helping me decide

thanks user, it does look good, but i feel a little weird being caged AND it being pink, it might be too much ? but maybe she'll like it ?

hopefully calling you mentally ill will help you decide on how to kill yourself
but I have one suggestion though
if you actually do it, get a hidden cam or something and film yourself showing your caged dick to your ex, then post it to Sup Forums and we we can all collectively tell you "told you so"

If she takes you back only if you're caged. You know shell take someone elses dick right ?

this
she'll just take OP back for his money (if he has any)

i dunno, she might let me out now and then, if i do well. if i show her i really do listen to her she'll probably appreciate that

i'm not the richest guy but i do pretty well for myself. she's never had to work when she was with me, but seeing she broke up with me she wasn't with me for that.

she might not have been with you for that then because like a normal person when thought she could get money and dick
now she is gonna see how desperate you are so she is gonna get money from you and a bigger dick from someone else

why wouldn't she have done that in the first place then ? she didn't cheat on me the first time so why would she just be after my money now and not when we were in a relationship the first time ?

go with the black one OP she may link the color to the black dick she'll be fucking while you're caged. there's a change it might trigger atleast some arousel in her and will let you fuck her every few months

because she might be a decent person and leave you for another instead of asking you if you are okay putting your dick in a cage while she fucks someone else
i don't know if you have noticed, putting dicks in cages is not normal

so now you're saying she won't fuck someone else. she never said anything about having sex with other men, she just said the thing about the cage

very helpful -_-

>
>thanks user, it does look good, but i feel a little weird being caged AND it being pink, it might be too much ? but maybe she'll like it ?
You'll be fine and she'll like it.

thanks user, i hope you're right. guess that makes pink the leading choice