>Kek.mp4
>Let him go first
>Waiting for bus in Panjim
>Some east european couple also comes
>Girl comes and sits extremely close to me
>Try not to behave awkward
>They ask my friends for directions
>We help them and move on

why is it that women have to be so loud?

ATTENTION

yeah in northern greece there are a lot of slav families that come to swim

they are annoying because they have little kids, but seem like good folk

Do you mean in my own country?
If I count all the countries I've been to I've met so many foreigners my experiences wouldn't fit into one thread.
I can tell about a few of the people I meet here though:
1. American in the lift of my apartment building. He made a talk, which Dutch people hardly every do with strangers. Seemed like a cool guy.
2. Fat American guy that also lives in my apartment building. I sometimes nod head in passing, he seems nice but dresses stereotypically badly. The other guy to by the way, but not quite as badly as the fat American.
3. Exchange student from China who moved a few rooms away from me. I tried to make a small talk once, he told me he was from a place near Beijing. His English was terrible, his pronunciation made it almost completely incomprehensible.
4. Exchange student from Austria. She didn't move near me or anything, but she had some exchange going for her in which she was allowed to participate in our clinical clerkships. She found out the hard way that actually interacting with patients here requires you to speak fluent Dutch, the average patient is not intelligent enough to relay their symptoms in completely fluent English.
5. South Korean patient admitted to one of the wards I was stationed at. He had a very nasty pneumonia, and had been admitted before. Turned out the crappy Korean state health insurance didn't cover our hospital, so he wanted to be released immediately, only to find that without intravenous antibiotics the Streptococcus Milleri he was infected with created large holes in his lungs so he had to be readmitted. Probably cost him a lot more money in the end than if he had just stayed.
6. French patient. An absolute whiny asshole.
7. Australian patient. Really friendly, wanted to make a lot of talks but I didn't have a lot of time.
8. Couple of British guys at my rowing club. They are okay, a bit seclusive.
9. Icelandic guy, friend of a friend. Absolutely crazy.

You sound like a rich guy.

>6. French patient. An absolute whiny asshole.
Yeah? I heard bad things about the french... Do you think this is representative of them?

>9. Icelandic guy, friend of a friend. Absolutely crazy.
How so?

>two arabs in my school
Jesus christ that is a definition of subhuman, how did they invent wheel? They cant sit quietly for one second, they yell loudly, in classroom they throw paper balls with niggers and curse and when teacher tells them to be quiet they once started asking doesnt he know who they are
>niggers from random nigger country in school
They are surprisingly okay but when they are in company of those arabs they get down on their level
>turkish guy in school
Legitimately works harder than any finn there and speaks good finnish, when he doesnt know a word he asks it instead of going wallah paska kieli
>3 russians
Acts like 15 years old tough guys
>a girl from some middle eastern country
She is nice but I think she'll lose her head soon over that haram clothing

Only times I have had to interact with a foreigner outside of school was an older black man, uncle bens type with morgan freeman voice asking me directions to a hospital, and some group of american students Cycling past me and my friends at the university and yelling loudly about how awful the weather is

*americans yelling so loud they clearly wanted us to hear like it was some protest

>Walking in the street
>Ugly brit comes up to me
>Excuse me do you know where i can find ****?
>Sure it's in that building and down the stairs
>No thanks I'll rather walk a different way
>Walks away. Doesn't even thank me
Youre welcome fuckwad

>Yeah? I heard bad things about the french... Do you think this is representative of them?
Probably not. The French I've met in France outside of Paris were okay, though they tend to be a bit arrogant or snobbish. They think their cuisine is the absolute best, their language the most beautiful etc. etc. Okay people though, Brits are arrogant as well.
>9. Icelandic guy, friend of a friend. Absolutely crazy.
He makes really weird jokes all the time. Some of them seem really childish and most of them revolve around sex, but he somehow still has a girlfriend (Icelandic too).
He also somehow managed to become fluent in Dutch in less than a year, you need to be pretty crazy to do that. I know some Germans who lived here for a year and still talk English, even though German is closer to Dutch than Icelandic.

are you the gay nurse from the other day?

>he seems nice but dresses stereotypically badly.
That's saying a lot coming from a Nederlander. I always thought the Dutch had the worst fashion sense after the German (at least in Amsterdam). Belgians, on the other hand, have an amazing sense of fashion.

hahahaha kek

icelanders are very open about sex

i think i have a terrible fashion sense as well :/

Every fucking day, and Nepalis and poos are the worst. I want them genocided.

any brazillians?

Some guy, probably Latino or Arab tried to talk to me in English at a train station.
So I told to him, no me no speak englando.

that's pretty rude desu

A couple, but most were mulatto niggers who were full of themselves, because they're smarter than your average nigger. The most decent one was a Japanese-Brazilian girl who was QT! Other than that, minimal experience.

Most of my friends at uni dress like this.
There are many people dressed a bit worse, but Americans take it to the limits by wearing oversized jeans or wearing shirts in awful colours/baseball shirts and stuff like that. Always with awful sneakers.

He was creepy. Talking really quietly.

>sneakers

there were 2 brazillian exchange students at my high school
one was tall and white girl
the other was some weird mongrel of native,white and black
they were both nice

Yeah, I took someone elses picture from quite a while ago. It's still pretty accurate, forgot the shoes were a bit off.
Currently many people seem to like suede Oxfords.

>because they're smarter than your average nigger
yeah? more details please.

i only wear sneakers

he wanted the d

trainers

did you fugg her?

Gurkhas are based though

I had an Australia Spanish teacher, like no joke he was a white Australian but he was the Spanish teacher.

Haven't met any Brazilians I'm afraid.
I saw a small group of Brazilian tourists in the metro once, they were brownish girls that dressed not quite like the 2000 gothic kids, but they still had a lot of chains hanging from their pants and stuff.

If i'd ever meet a foreigner I'd punch him right in his stupid fucking face
fucking dumbass retards go back to your country you subhumans

I had a Spaniard English teacher
He was a pretty good teacher