Is he right about pop musique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for some reason this guys face has really started to bother me

THERES NO COUNTAH CULCHUH

I bet this guy thinks Nirvana is the best rock band to have ever existed.

PYOOHDRED NIHALISTIC HEDONISUM

your eye null

LISTEN TO HOPSIN

i want to hear how he actually talks but not give him views. i just lose my shit over the MAINSTREAM METEOR

Isn't this guy only does political shit?

in all fairness, you mindless cunts wouldnt be talking about this prick if it werent for fantano. get your own opinion instead of worshiping a meme critic

STOHP LISTUNIN TO POPYULAH MYEWSIC!

i dont watch fantano but i see both of their faces of Sup Forums quite a bit now

delet this

youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY
Jesus fucking christ

god, what a fucking idiot. do you people take anything within the breitbart sphere seriously?

Only conspiratards and people who define their entire worldview and belief system by what triggers SJWs

He is the ultimate conspiritard
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

Has meteor man "destroyed" fantano in a reply video yet?

It always makes me laugh just how fucking awful he looks. He must have spent like 4 hours Photoshopping that avatar he always uses.

Is their a response vid?

yes indeed ive been saying that shit for years. if you listen to po(o)p music you are basically destroying the western society with marxist values. the frankfurt school already payed pop artists back in the days to get artists naked and gay. look it up, theres funding going from the frankurters too pop music.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
if you needed any more proof you shouldn't take this guy seriously

Wanna hear an actual conspiracy? Paul and Fantano agreed in advance to shittalk each other because they know it will get 5 time the views their usual shit gets and, therefore 5 times the money.

>people are such fucking pussies now
>people are have more things now but depression is rising
People really really are afraid to come out and admit that Western society is making people mentally ill, technology is the anti-christ, and we're watching the collapse of society as we know it.

fair enough then

This man should flush his "opinions" down a Ureyenal

He even says in that video that African children are happy as hell, suggesting civilization isn't all it's cracked up to be. There are so many contradicting pieces of evidence in his videos it's hilarious.

>People really really are afraid to come out and admit
People say similar things all the time, stop imagining it is some great secret that no one dares say and only brave pioneers revel the truth. It's been said since the 70s and similar things have been said for centuries. The thing is, no one quite believes these hysterical pronouncements.

>if you listen to po(o)p music you are basically destroying the western society with marxist values
really makes you think

I haven't followed the stuff with Fantano, I'm mainly familiar with PJW through Twitter, but that wouldn't surprise me. A lot of these "social media famous" political people don't seem to really believe anything other than propping up their brands and getting attention.

I don't know/care who he is or what he said.
All I l know is that he made the melon butthurt and for that I'm grateful.
Thank you anonymous youtube autist

kinda melodramatic but i agree. western capitalism & the constant exposure to information and technology is definitly the reason why so many people nowadays are suffering depression, anxiety and just nervousness and stress in general. it also kills culture. a few years ago we were making fun of the fact that people became too lazy to read a book. guess what: nowadays people are even too lazy to watch a movie. every damn time i watch a movie with people the majority has to browse facebook while the movie is playing. or when i show somebody a song they skip the first minute to get "to the good part and not wait for the build up". how are we supposed to create culture and be creative if we dont have the attention span for a one and half hour movie? or a 3 minute song? how are we supposed to learn things if we don't have an attention span anymore?

I don't think it's a secret.
My point is that people who say modern Westerners are just being faggots for having mental illnesses are often intentionally trying to ignore the scarier idea that our current, inescapable trajectory is mentally destroying us.

I know right. Melon even resorted to using the word cuck for no reason on twitter like some kind of Sup Forums tard

Well said.
A lot of my friends listen to one minute of a song then go to the next. It's not even like they're listening to GYBE, it's mainstream rap. Our attention spans are horrible. Even mine is horrible and I actively try to preserve it.