Why did I believe in him for a god damn second

Why did I believe in him for a god damn second...
Nothing is gonna change, boyos

Chill the fuck out. They have a lame duck president who could do a lot of damage on his way out the door or he can play nice in the hope that he gets something for doing so. This is just part of the political game.

If it's any consolation, his establishment cronies have committed to fucking you over completely, just as they have before.

Being this new to politics.

exactly the same thing happened when Putin took over, he brought in a new establishment which ripped off people just like before. People act like Putin is some godlike politician, but would do well to remember that Russia in 2016 still hasn't experienced real democracy, and it's only doing well comparable to the absolute shit fest that was the economy of the Soviet Union

oh plenty is going to change regulations on banks and company's are going to vanish. The amount of people considered poor is going to rise. This one is just something i hope does not but probably will happen the worst rescission since the 1930s.

Did you even read the fucking article? They flip flopped around all the time and had zero direct quotes with him mentioning anything about backing down. He also wanted to keep the positive aspects of obamacare, such as staying on a parents plan until 26 years of age. Fucking read the article next time before you freak out, unless you are anti trump in which fuck off with your lie spreading.

I've voted republican since '04 faggot

Quit swallowing every fucking liberal media hook you see, you fucking mook.

Exactly - well said.

>implying not taxing the shit out of everyone that isnt dirt poor is going to cause a rescission

>trump coming to terms and listening to people
>liberals hoping for him to fail
fucking salty liberals

> Good news... we invade Poland tomorrow!

as long its not the motherland, its cold up there

WELL SEEMS WE ALL R FECK UP WITH A RACIST, PREJUDICE, AND KKK EX OR MAYBE STILL MEMBER I WONDER IF HE IS GOING AFTER THE user AND THE INTERNET AFTER HE IS TROUGHT WITH THE MEXICANS, BLACK PPL, AND GAY PEOPLE????

Putin only exists because he gave gorbachovs family protection. Hes not a politician

Obamacare is on its way out either way. Insurance companies and govt cant afford it. There are even some states that dont have it at all

lel epic funny posts guize xD

how do i upvote? :^)

Feb 19th 2016....... okay
provides no source

Oklahoma's rates for Obamacare will rise over 75% across the board for people paying for their insurance from the Heathcare Marketplace because only one insurer - BlueCross/BlueShield - decided to stay in the market.
They did a news story recently - 1 couples rates will increase by $2800 a month between the two of them thanks to this.
I am dropping my insurance at the end of this year thanks to that. I would have been paying $700 a month and I only bring home $1580. Even with how low my bills are, I would have been -$200 at the end of every month before groceries, and that's with dropping my $200 a month savings investment.
I guess I'll have to eat that $700 fine for no insurance.

this is false, completely.

Blue cross/shield are controlled under medicare, as in, state agencies default provider.

all other health care companies are required by law, the Obamacare one AND the Republican one it's modelled from, to a standard level of service through employers and the marketplace if it wants to be in that state at all.

If you lost your coverage, it's because your employer refused to offer you a humane standard of healthcare.

tl;dr your boss would rather you suffer than help you stay well

let me add also,

Obamacare will get replaced, sooner or later, but it's replacement will largely be the same.

the biggest differences will likely be realted to contraception, mothers well-visits ect..