Ylyl

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2ly1jjv3k
youtube.com/watch?v=inmPRE5uLC4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926100/Eyewitness-history-55-Obama-photographer-Pete-Souza-s-favorite-images-s-taken-2million-president.html?login¶m_code=AQDAJK8s-Jsy_WbvlD-CAjLVNWpSKXc6FSUKb7K8zZbTW4Lf8_catDC0xUzCZC-c1E1ee-a8zrllML5KX2z63UeTTgXaYG-VzHT0YAQP-SiWygwK45tfbFqtgVRTNqH9t2JXxTg6lS1zO1PxAkmkKMSVnj_nSoqO9HZRaKG5Kt7CemNXEDCACcgFXEJ1bJbBQP1tR1IM9vwZYtISN2PCvX51_gh7-9a2XFwaouqI722r5I1wfywqPe_foMkFxkMjyIy3zTTllbD678AtCi6mX1nLhb-0Msx3h6htgXldDmUpTTcX_aJcj2OgT7DWuTS2SG6Qx9EgqI0yZZ1XfszHo2ZU¶m__host=www.dailymail.co.uk¶m_hideMasthead=¶m_hideFooter=¶m_geolocation=us&base_fe_url=http://dailymail.co.uk/&validation_fe_uri=/registration/p/api/field/validation/&check_user_fe_uri=registration/p/api/user/user_check/&isMobile=false#comments
cbsnews.com/pictures/wild-donald-trump-quotes/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world is gonna miss him. (European here.)

THAT'S IT! That's the look I wanted to see!

No one cares what you fags think. We're going to make America great again.

By make it great you mean give it to the worst Republicans possible and see how far you can shoot western civilization in the foot?

He runs for re-election in two years and now he's got no one in the DNC to stop Bernie in 2020.

Waste of gas, he'll die in a week of natural causes.

maybe if you keep complaining trump won't be president man

oh yes those liberal tears taste great

He is President, that doesn't make him any less of a thin skinned little bitch.

He's only a few years older than Donald and in way better shape.

Expect Donald to be dead first, quite seriously.

You're an enemy of western civilization. We'll win in the long run as 50% of our country didn't even vote this cycle. Enjoy the victory but war is a marathon.

doubt you'd say that to his face

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2ly1jjv3k

I would say that to his orange little face. The man would probably sue me over his hurt little feelings.

people like you are why trump won

alright user, do it, provide evidence as well that you aren't doing it anonymously

People like you are why he won. The non-educated whites who are emotionally attached to their issues and thus go out and vote. Normal Americans were conceived they were equally as bad and stayed home. Thus a woman with no actual scandals beat a man who is horrific human on most levels.

How the 'politically incorrect' defend this little bitch who can't even take jokes and has said on live today that he would weaken the first_amendment and constitution to go after people. Thanks for getting Sarah Palin back in office though. You're everything wrong with this country and now Sup Forums is basically in the white house.

can't tell if bait or serious

>"Normal Americans"
>Too stupid to vote

Pick one.

Also, did you actually look at his non taken out of context policy? About returning jobs and prosperity to the U.S.?

You want me to provide evidence on an anonymous image board that I would call this thin skinned man child what he is to his face? I'll work on getting on TV an doing live interviews if we can last that long as a civilization.

Not an argument.

Someone made the point that Biden/Bernie could have taken the election. That Hillary had too many negative aspects. Is it possible that people were voting away from Hillary and Trump won? Or do you think the majority likes/believes most of what he claims he'll do in office?

youtube.com/watch?v=inmPRE5uLC4

i want video evidence of you going up to his supporters, calling him that without you getting BTFO in response

i hope you just copied that shit cause it ain't funny whatsoever god damn.

dodging and deflecting isn't helping your case

Most Americans are apathetic and seemingly miss informed as well.

Trump when he can actually produce a paragraph that's not redundant, contradicts himself on almost every issue he's talked about. He will give most of his powers to the 'famous' old guard conservatives who like Ben Carson may be crazy but get good ratings.

I'm deflecting the question of being bait or being serious? Yes, I actually care about western civilization and the future of our species.

Are his supporters thin skinned little bitches? You act like me telling the truth is an march of bravery. Donald Trump is a narcissistic sociopath and I would tell him and anyone else who literally suffered from that condition the same thing. Why not grow a pair you little internet warrior and stand up for society and being a decent human being?

is a march*

relevant picture

Looks like Bobby Flay

>The world is gonna miss him. (European here.)

Most americans are gonna miss him too. Especially people who were too young to know how shitty most republican presidents end up.

I give enough of a shit about my country to support fixing problems at home before we go off messing with other countries.

He's cunning too

We're buying peace. How do people not understand that?

I thought you were talking about Obama.

If you were kids during the Bush administration you probably don't remember how shitty he was, and don't have anything to compare Obama to.

>a woman with no actual scandals

Okay

So you voted for someone who cares about nothing but himself? A reality star who has never faced a problem in his life? The man said he'd fuck his daughter and sues everyone like it's going out of style? He is a textbook conman and it's sad to see conservatives throw out their 'values' for this piece of shit.

> I thought you were talking about a man who wasn't orange and isn't sue crazy.

Funny.

>the man said he'd fuck his daughter

Like what Benghazi were four people die in Libya from Islamic terrorism every day or her email scandal in which the FBI has checked over twice now and can't find anything actually illegal?

how does he "only care about himself" when he wants to bring jobs back to America

the more liberals fear the man, the more I like him

Here's a photo album of his best times brah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926100/Eyewitness-history-55-Obama-photographer-Pete-Souza-s-favorite-images-s-taken-2million-president.html?login¶m_code=AQDAJK8s-Jsy_WbvlD-CAjLVNWpSKXc6FSUKb7K8zZbTW4Lf8_catDC0xUzCZC-c1E1ee-a8zrllML5KX2z63UeTTgXaYG-VzHT0YAQP-SiWygwK45tfbFqtgVRTNqH9t2JXxTg6lS1zO1PxAkmkKMSVnj_nSoqO9HZRaKG5Kt7CemNXEDCACcgFXEJ1bJbBQP1tR1IM9vwZYtISN2PCvX51_gh7-9a2XFwaouqI722r5I1wfywqPe_foMkFxkMjyIy3zTTllbD678AtCi6mX1nLhb-0Msx3h6htgXldDmUpTTcX_aJcj2OgT7DWuTS2SG6Qx9EgqI0yZZ1XfszHo2ZU¶m__host=www.dailymail.co.uk¶m_hideMasthead=¶m_hideFooter=¶m_geolocation=us&base_fe_url=http://dailymail.co.uk/&validation_fe_uri=/registration/p/api/field/validation/&check_user_fe_uri=registration/p/api/user/user_check/&isMobile=false#comments

cbsnews.com/pictures/wild-donald-trump-quotes/2/

"I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

You mean within 4 years ?
So Pence could be president ?

have you not read any of the emails?

>(European here)

Sorry Goat fucker, you have to go back to sand land.

I'm not a liberal but thanks for playing. Trump was a lying little reality star bitch before and a democratic before this election and he's a reality star lying little bitch as a republican.

>You're everything wrong with this country and now Sup Forums is basically in the white house.

For 4 years tops. Independents decide who wins elections, and independents vote for likable candidates. The DNC figured everyone would hate Trump more than Hillary and wound up fucking wrong. We'll have another winner by 2020, probably Cory Booker tbh.

I have as wikileaks makes it very easy to do so with their dumps. Most are boring and the other stuff like donations and staff emails with insults aren't illegal.

you'd have to be gay to think ivanka does not looks attractive

didn't say you were, just making a statement

>"MOST" are boring
excuse me, is that a freudian slip i see?

> you'd have to be gay to think ivanka does not looks attractive

Yeah cause we don't share DNA with her you fucking redneck.

Yeah most and than the stuff that's been highlighted by others. There's thousands of emails which is impossible to scan by one person. The FBI looked twice and still couldn't find shit.

hey look gais im a fagging badass i called someone a fucking redneck! high five other cuckifornians!

fixed that for you

Are you telling me, that Cory, will be in the house?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY

>mfw repub investigations into benheezy concluded that hillarys state dept had actually requested more security, and the Republican congress denied it as part of "Supreme unelected overlord Mitch McConnel's glorious say no to everything obummers admin requests plan for catastrophically dysfunctional government".

lol @ how fast it was suddenly no biggie/just an unfortunate complication in the system/nobody's to blame, move along, nothing to see here

Wait...America was once considered 'great'?

Don't forget about the more than a dozen Benghazis that happened on Shrub's watch which Repubs just ignored.

So that is your answer for the president saying he would fuck his daughter. Fuck, I hate you people.