WWYD/Cuck thread, You know the drill

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/140781
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You know the drill
nope

Throw it overboard, keep the fish for dinner

What Would You Do CUCK
you'd cry because that fish has seen more action with female hands than you ever have

descale it, clean out insides, cut off fillets with the skin, score the skin side and fill slits with basil and thyme, fry in a pan skin side down, press down to ensure its cooking flat, turn over once color reaches 2/3, let cook, serve

i would make her get on the front of the boat and strip naked. then make her spread her pussy and beg for her new daddy to plow her tight little snatch until i make her drip my cum. then i'd maker her suck my balls and lick my ass until im hard again. after that i'd bend her over the side of the boat and fuck her asshole til she screams

Now thats a little slave fuck doll

This thread grew on me..first time I'll post my gf (left, just turned 22). Wwyd.
Half Japanese, half white.

I want her to sit in my face and inhale her fart like a bong rip.

goddamn i love tight bodiesin a swimming dress. you know she loves coming out of the water, wet and smiling before me. Bending over just to show off her tight little ass. Making sure you can see her showing herself off to me

Wwyd

i would walk up behind her and grab her, then start kissing her neck and slowly work my way down. i'd spin her around and start kissing her chest then tease her nipples w the tip of my tongue. i'd reach around and firmly grab her ass and give it a slap. then i'd press my hips into her and let her feel my hardening cock. i'd let her rub her hands all over my bulge then unzip and let her get a peek. her eyes would get bigger and shed bite her lip thinking of how big i am. shed wonder if she could handle all that cock punishing her insides :)

Thanks! And her ass is nice, round, and tight. Hnnng

Show her off some more then

3rfc.com/140781

nice girl, mother cucker. lets see her nude now so we can all fap to ur gf

Here. And out of water shot for

anyone interested?

I would board the boat with a gun, force her to strip . Tie her and ass-fuck her while she beg for mercy. Penetrate her pussy with that fish and let her to the drift gagged and tied.

You don't keep the skin on, you mook. It's a pike, the skin is very slimy especially in the summer.

she gives her wet ass a playful smack and turns to look at me, its a late night swim, so only us three are at the pool. She runs her hands through her shoulder straps and makes twists, twisting them around her wrists and slowly pulling the bathing suit downwards.Revealing her nice perky tits "Do you like them daddy?"

more of her I've literally saved everything ever posted of her more

She know how to hide her fatness.

Looks familiar, her name Sheri?

nope, Jazz.

I'd grope her every time I saw her if I knew her didn't matter where we were

Oh that's hot..

proceed to satisfy myself with that fish

know anyone who fucked her , what you think of the new hair

Goddamnit Suzaku

Nah, and shit's sexy but all I can think about is yanking on it.

She looks like she needs a master

probably is a pure slut at those fairy festivals

Absolutely, what would you do to her?

What would you do if it was you?

"This is what my baby-maker smells like, do you still love me?"

tie her wrists to those trees just like that stand in front of her force her tits through those strings and yank and slap and bite and spit on those tits til they were red and raw

she gets fucked there she plays like she doesnt' that's why she goes to those things

your gf?

She's just getting gangbanged in the forest all day?

not gangbanged she fucks different people one at a time you know there's video and a ton of pictures people have of her from those festivals

This one? Or do you know there's actual pics of her getting plowed somewhere?

I don't know I'm just assuming how could there not be. that one is great especailly when she's bending forward righgt to the cameraman

Hell yes. And if there are, I wish they fucking hurry up and post her naked tits flopping as she gets slammed

please do her?

got a face?

no sorry

nope, an ex.

Thats the morning after snap she sends to you

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

her tits drop out of her bathing suit and she bends over, putting her hands on my knees and eases her knees down onto the tiled floor. Giving you a short glance and a grin before looking up to me "May i?" she says, nodding towards my crotch

Hot. I'd like that.
This is slowly becoming a strong fetish for me.. Oh boy.

Fattie?

No

Would fuck, repeatedly and brutally.

How would you use my girl Sup Forums? Here she is in her Halloween costume

Oh nice, she does seem like she need a real man to use her tight little ass, someone who fucks her until she cries.

i would take her out on a dinner for a first date.. she would get drunk cause she can't take alcohol well.. we would drive to her apartment i would take her to her door.. she would invite me for drink.. we would get in she would go to bathroom to refresh and come out wearing only her bathrobe.. more?

You even a bad liar in text you know.

if i saw her lounging at the pool like that i'd take my shirt off and jump in the water. i'd do a few laps then climb out of the pool right in front of her. I'd make sure my cock is clearly visible through my tight shorts. She'd try her best not to stare at my slowly hardening cock. she'd look away but feel compelled to look back and imagine how much of it she could fit in her mouth. I'd walk over and ask her if she'd like to go for a swim. then i would pull her top off, pick her up and throw her into the pool. Then i'd jump in and start to rub her titties and suck on those perky erect nipples.

I can't prove I'm telling the truth, but it really is becoming a fetish for me. I guess I'm sorry.

I love posting my wife in these, but as a fatty the response is always so random. Sigh.

well ask nicely and ad a pic il continue my little story

All righty.
Thanks for your input btw.
Please continue, as said before, you say hot stuff. Got me hard.
Here's another swim pic. Sorry for crap quality.

nice face

i unzipped my jeans as she slid down onto her knees, unbuttoning them and pulling my cock out, her eyes big as she ses it, letting out a little giggle as i nod at her. Her pretty little tongue slowly traces the underside of the shaft.

I can imagine it now. I want to be tied up and watch her gain new pleasures from a stranger.
Thank you user. To you or anyone, wwyd if you like.

this is fucking retarded. you are clearly a virgin. please stop shitposting in cuck threads. 0/10 would not fap.

wwyd to Georgia? Slut from uni. Apparently sucked someone off in a bar toilet.

>bitch is afraid of a little northern slime
She is useless in the bedroom. I would find another one, that's what I would do.

damn she looks like a great fuck. I'd take her to a mall or shopping centre and make her play with my cock. I'd tell her to wear a skirt with no panties and i'd continually tease her clit to get her soaking wet. then i'd push her into a changing room or a bathroom and make her get on her knees and beg me to cum all over her face and titties. I'd bend her over and fill her tiny pussy with my throbbing hard cock. after she cums all over my dick i'd pull out and make her suck me off and massage my balls. then i'd blast her pretty face with my hot load and let it drip down over that tasty cleavage. then i'd make her hold onto the corner of my shirt and follow me around proudly sporting my sticky cum all over her face like a good cumslave

Would anyone do anything to her?

wwyd to them

I'd remove that tattoo.

How trashy!

Cum in panties, then upload video of her reaction to you handing them to her.Why would you gut if you are going to fillet?

Put her on a diet obviously

use her ass and slap it when it jiggles, telling her that this just wont do if she is to be my little whore.