Greetings people of Sup Forums

Greetings people of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxuw-zs3qKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

Why do all the capital letters that don't fit in that message spell out "Youtube"?

kek

Because you touch yourself at night

Maybe because the shitty clue is on YouTube

Yeah but that doesn't tell us shit

Sorry... too busy figuring out how to destroy the world and claim what remains as my domain and personal plaything.
Call back when I'm King.

Maybe its a video called clue 2?

Anyone already managed to open the hidden file?

What hidden file?

open the file on notepad, there is some extra data in the end of the file, but I cant figure out what it is

hi seananners

Good point actually, this thread is under an hour old so searching clue 2 and filtering it to an hour ago gives me this yes? no?

>refering to anonymous like it means anything
definitely legit guys

judging by the fact that the description is greetings people of Sup Forums, i would assume so, came across it too, but havent tried deciphering it yet

Hm 40 minutes to get to the second clue... Not bad
>premiun bait

How can you decipher that shit

Nigga just slammed his keyboard for a bit then made a video about the screenshot

If my guess to how the code works is correct,the second to last word is good.

Last phrase is good luck.

How even?

hi Sup Forums, i have solved the second clue, please come to Sup Forumsthread/711571866 :)

It's really hard to explain. If you count forward to the letter, then take one away from that number, then count backwards from the end of the alphabet, you get the letter.

video if anyone cares

lmao

Congratulations you have reached clue two if you wish to continue post a picture of a teacup as the main image of a thread you shall name the hidden clue three there we shall post nour next clue Good luck

Sup Forumsthread/711571866

you're welcome

Fuck off illuminiggers

Samefag, look at the numbering of the pictures.

yeah

Or maybe the mysterious 'hacker' the hidden and user are both using mobile?