Pray for Uma

Pray for Uma

yahoo.com/celebrity/uma-thurman-breaks-multiple-bones-131212566.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69841695/#69843684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I gotta bone I wanna bust in her.

Imagine getting thrown from a horse and breaking your bone.

Imagine being Uma in hospital bed in full body cast unable to move when suddenly Tarantino comes to your room and starts sucking your toes and you cant even reach the nurse call button.

Wiggle. Your. Big. Toe.

That feet looks really small. A little too small if you know what i mean?

She deserves it for killing David Carradine desu.

Are you implying that's a dwarf?

I had been wondering how the midget from twin peaks has been making money all these years.

Thats right. That salty foot probably belongs to a dwarf or some really skinny hooker.

Jennifer Jason Leigh is only 5'4

WAIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69841695/#69843684

I TOLD YOU GUYS

Yeah, "thrown by a horse," suuure.

Tarantino's casting couch is weird. I wonder if he sucked MEW's toes.

>Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

Zoe bell has superior feet and seems like a no limits kinda girl. I can only imagine the fun kwittin has with her.

kek

That gave me a pretty good boner desu

He hires based on feet shape

He Seems like a nice guy.