twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nayoung!

Do it user

>fukkkksluts edition
based

who is banned now
i only know japan, brazil, and poland(?) were for a while

post more group destroying sluts

if it aint hana, sejeong, mimi, or mina, get that shit outta hea!

who that?

Post lewd Boram

#
#
Samefag ass nigga dat burn wuz weaker than da time i got da clap from some chickenhead in da parking lot at Arby's nah mean. But keep talkin bout how u on dat Ambruh homo tip n shyt nah mean. I fucked dat ass but u done took da ho to dinner n a movie lmaoooo

seulji from rania

lewd Rania members

not allowed

>shirt lifting on tv

how is this allowed

Rekt doe

jiae...

We're literally unstoppable, we have the perfect combination of technique, size and speed. We win before stepping onto the field.

Goalkeeper - tall, reliable and flexible, with quick reflexes and a laugh that will cause the opposing team's strikers to quiver with fear or perplexity, Yura's been given the task to protect our goal

Wingbacks - Yeri and Sana are the archetypal Brazilian wingbacks - short, fast and expected to make long and pinpoint passes to their teammates while disarming opponents with their cuteness and charm

Centre-backs - an incredibly tall and imposing centre-back like Doyeon will provide the aerial cover we need despite her theoretical inexperience, while Lime will assume more of a sweeper role due to her physical play. Lime's sassy personality and leadership skills have granted her the captain's armband

Defensive Midfielder - She'll work twice as hard as any other player at winning balls, and with her thick yet flexible complexion, Momo will anchor the team and erect an impenetrable barrier in our midfield

Central Midfielders - Tireless like housewives, Irene and Woohee are the embodiment of work ethic, every manager's dream. Tiny and well-rounded, an ode to the greats like Iniesta and Modric, Irene and Woohee are expected to contribute both offensively and defensively. Irene's coy, cautious approach won't let her venture forward as much as Woohee, whose spiciness and flair will rock defenses like she rocks my heart

Wingers - pacey, slender and technically skilled, Nana and Nara's beautiful long legs, chiseled by Michelangelo himself, will mesmerize and cause our opponents to run out of breath when they try to tackle them

Striker - Lethal, sly and a physical marvel. It's no surprise that Seolhyun is expected to be the breadwinner like she's used to. She disregards history and never looks at the odds. Though know for her sprints, I'm expecting her to play close to the box and amass a scandalous goal tally

Post your team

Dayum dis nogga just gooked on em

legalize korean adult video

>sports is for manchildren
>obsessing over sixteen year old girls who can't really sing or dance but look cute is for grownups

ok buddy

based soyeon

you forgot soyee

word

I'm not a somi stan

boram is healthy now

all eunseo

damn almost saw soyeon smile

poor rambo, why does t-ara treat their elders with such disrespect?

Dubu though
youtube.com/watch?v=okXhz_109Go

>sports is for manchildren
nothing wrong with that

they're iljins

there has to be a gaypop who obsesses over boram

video games, watching sports, watching tv in general, it's all for manchildren. read a book, nigger

T-rash

it's just a friendly banter

this is my favorite pasta

you showed us, idk if we will ever recover from this

word

shame about the face

how does this happen

Hwayoung took out da T-rash lmao

Faggots took it back in da house so NB had to dizzump dat ish

rare to see some rambo booty, care to share some more? any sexy rambo will do, those are so scarce

Jiae is sick, but she seems to be a bit better these days

it's chronic tho

which gfriend member is this

NetizenBuzz runs this *sh

*protects T-child*

Here's my perfect dnd party instead

Barbarian (leader) - Choa aoa
Fighter - TOP
Priestess - Dubu
Rogue - Slug
Druid - Hyojung
Wizard - Lisa

i love her voice and singing but her head is weird as heck

her name is t-fukkdoll

>yein cuts her hair
>immediately gets injured

this is why she should never cut her hair

Eunseo :(

i'd love to jacket behind twice
blast all over their backs and run away like those japanese guys do

looking for kpop copypastas

I like it

Zlatan :(

only because she's psychically making you like it

please someone post the "doe .. :/" pasta

explain further

>first day of korean Ianguage club
>excited to meet the korean girl of my dreams
>eager to show them my in depth knowledge of korean culture
>show up dressed as T.O.P
>instructor asks us to sit in a circle and we take turns giving our names and something about ourselves
>my turn coming up
>a-any-y-yeong class m..my...
>feel like I'm going to throw up
>my blue hair dye is dripping down my face
>rush out to the bathroom
>trip on my skeleton necklace
>try to play it off as it was part of my swag act
>teacher asks if i'm okay
>f-fantastic baby!
>run back home to add the korean girls on facebook
probably going to get so much pussy

omo

word we like Sup Forumsorts here

Pfff bitch is trying to get even more attention

she should be proud to be compared to mighty Zlatan

all nb is doing anymore is scrambling to save face for being on the wrong side of the witchhunt desu

a classic

it's not a pasta, it was literally only one guy posting it.

I tried making it a bit easier on the eyes

it's called sharking

What the shibbal did you just fucking say about me, you little nugu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of After School, and I’ve been involved in numerous special stages on Inkigayo, and I have over 300 confirmed show wins. I am trained in variety show etiquette and I’m the T.O.P singer in the entire agency. You are nothing to me but just another nugu. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this dashi mannan segye, mark my dalkomhan malduel. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Areum to invoke a curse on you, so you better prepare for the storm, nappeun nom. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Yo... you wanna die, oppa? I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shake my tight little kbutt in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just what I can do when performing on TV. Not only am I extensively trained in Japanese, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the agency's trainees and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ongdongi off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have shut your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pabo. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, oppa.

i just want to see it one more time and i can't remember how it went

all NB is doing is hating on pretty girls because she is fat ugly retarded and lonely

Barbarian: Seulgi
Fighter: Yeri
Priestess: Jiho
Rogue: Irene
Druid: Rose
Wizard: Wendy

>censoring the best girls

kys

I just noticed that jin's skin is literally flawless. I'm in love

i don't really seem to have more...

What happened to Siege Tank?
They don't upload a show for more than a week and i need my shows in 60fps

Orc: Babysoul

Irene though
Seulgi tho
Joy doe
Wendy... oh :/
Yeri... woah!

this is one of the freshest bangers I've heard in a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=UPWUqULrmHY

Why are kpop girls so cute.

Playing DND with red velvet would be grand. I would like one of them to be DM, maybe have yeri DM for the chaos.

What's wrong with Wendy?

qt

Rate my sea country's take on kpop. Be honest.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlbSNoKJy8&feature=youtu.be

they're literally trained to be cute

it makes me wonder who teaches their trainers

dubu's fake ass fucking smile is so god damn aggravating FUCK
like BITCH I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY SMILING ON THE INSIDE STOP GIVING ME THAT SHIT EATING FAKE GRIN YOU CUNT

thanks
saved

>lisa - 10/10 rapper
fantastic rapper that doesn't have an annoying voice like 99% of female kpop idols. lovely style that isn't too try hard but still punchy and feminine

>jennie - 9/10 rapper, 9/10 singer
great all-rounder with lots of flair. she can rap and sing well. her soft singing voice in stay is actually amazing... hopefully she'll get to show it off more often, her pre debut stuff was already impressive

>jisoo - 7/10 singer, 10/10 visual
surprisingly good vocals for a visual. cute and pleasant to listen to. unique characteristic voice, charming

>rose - 10+/10 singer
hands down the best female idol main vocals in kpop right now. great technical ability on top of sounding elegant, emotional and intimate - she makes every song better and everybody can hear that. a voice to die for

I oddly feel bad for not making webm for the pass 2 weeks.

word

Good

>jisoo - 7/10 singer, 0/10 visual
word

lol