Who's your favorite writer lads ? ? ?

Who's your favorite writer lads ? ? ?

Mine's Pynchon. Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

so, do you read lads? perhaps you have an author from your country to share with us, huh? huh? huh?

Lovecraft because I'm a pleb

Heinlein because I own only one book

me sleeping well after a good pynch

I love Tommy P. Currently working through Shakespeare's sonnets and Olaf Stapledon's Last and First Men, which is a pretty neat historical account of mankind's future. Reportedly a favorite of Borges, and I can see why.

What do you read? Any good Kazakh authors?

Gozzano

fucking plebs

Gombrowicz is the GOAT

Then he fell into le toilet xDDD pynch is FUIN

i kind of like henry james
though i doubt many do

There's plenty like
1. Rita Hayworth - key to escape (1994)
2. Rubber Uncle (1972)
3. Rubber Uncle part II (1974)
4. The Knight of the Night (2008)
5. Pulp Fiction: Stories about violence (1994)
That's prolly the 5 best ones

ah a fellow lover of a good pynch (a little literature joke, ha ha) I see

Then all le bananas fell out of his pocket haha xD

upboat if yyou got the reference lol

>Who's your favorite writer lads ? ? ?
>Mine's Pynchon. Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

>making fun of 12-year-old-girl-on-facebook: the writer is somehow a fedora opinion

I'm getting confused with all the swedish butthurt

I quite like the short writings of H.P Lovecraft.

Tristan Solarte

> Tristan Solarte
cant even find him in english or russian

uncultured swines

dont try to be so edgy

he was like french postmodernism. its totally useless and unimaginative today, its only in everyones nostalgia

suddenly you can speak perfect english, retarded whoreson cosplayer esl teacher army bastard son, huh? huh? huh? not takeshi anymore, you're steve now?

oh yeah great man good man, why dont you post a sexy pic of him tho???

Recommend Kazakh authors NOW

I'M NOT JOKING

Cunt: Look at the flag.
Fave Author: William S. Burroughs, the brilliant, fucked-up druggie.

the lass who wrote harry potter

early Murakami or Orwell even tho he basically copied Zamyatin

Borges

céline because he's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

Any Sup Forumsbros into JG Ballard? Bravo on that guy, UK

used to read many such books. besides, burroughs pk dick and some french shits and borges and the like. but i didnt get into cut-up shit and ballards new wave novels. it seems old and i preferred straight up normal story like junkie empire of the sun etc

Atrocity Exhibition is disjointed in its narrative, but other than that most of Ballard's work is linear and comprehensible, albeit a bit weird.

Marcel Proust, there is no writer better 2bh

>Atrocity Exhibition
i read it but forget about the contents. i expected it mustve been a very hardcore novel but it wasnt.
tho it felt somewhat interesting to me.

crash was hmmm. the cronenbergs movie sucked so hard anyway compared to videodrome. it was try-hard and overacted af. but it was made in the 90s where such kinds of expressions were still cool.

>Atrocity Exhibition
i read it but forget about the contents. i expected it mustve been a very hardcore novel but it wasnt.
tho it felt somewhat interesting to me.

crash was hmmm. the cronenbergs movie sucked so hard anyway compared to videodrome. it was try-hard and overacted af. but it was made in the 90s where such kinds of expressions were still cool.

my bad

shit guy and shit life
but interesting to read his work