What are you up to this moring Sup Forumsros? Pic related

What are you up to this moring Sup Forumsros? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Little-Butt-Masturbation/dp/B017YIPWPI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use it

This

why the fuck have you got hair that far up your dick? its like youve got foot hair on your shaft.

Nice! Thought of buying one but the booty is to small id feel weird using it!

Dunno. Genetics probably. Usually shave it though, don't know why it wasn't in the pic
It's definitely worth it. I have a thing for shorter girls (not that kind of small, come on now) so it helps in that regard

Hobbit dick.
Also that fake butt has more hair than his shaft, wtf

Yea true i saw a big fat booty at a sex shop but was a bit out of my price range would be so fun tho

Going hard haha

That's the beauty of this one - only 40.
One of those huge ones would be great, though

Stayed up intending to work on a car project. I work nights, so I have to either fuck up my sleep schedule by sleeping when normal people do on my days off or I stay up through the times normal people are asleep and into the day. I went to a couple of stores to get things I needed for the projects, got home, need a nap badly but can't sleep.

Internal debate over whether I should fab, use a vibrator to make me cum, or use my e-stim stuff and basically force an orgasm.

Plus it had a tits mmm. Id put a skirt and panties on that thing and turn off the lights haha

gettin muh dick sucked

Fap go natural and be happy
Fuck yea id let her bite my dick a little would be hot

It's night here, but when I wake up in gonna go over and extend my visa for another month so I can stay here an the Philippines and close the deal with the job I found and then start living here.
Sweden fag from birth.

>filename

So you saw the file name but not the double dubs?

Where did you get it from and what model is it?

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Little-Butt-Masturbation/dp/B017YIPWPI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Snap a few of you using that thing

>shorter girls

ok pedo

Sure
Nono.

Thanks! Cheap and fits in a drawer. Might get it.

Highly recommend. Has great weight to it too. Takes spanks well.

how pedo u fuckin are

About 2 1/4 Lb can handle a nice pounding. Wasn't planning on spanking but it shows that it has good durability.

I didn't plan to either, haha, but you'd be surprised.

Looks like a botch to clean

Got one of butthole fycked?

Not really, get that in a sink or shower, and it'll be gone before you know it.
Interior as well, no hole on the other end makes it sort of peculiar, but not too bad.

bump

Sure, here ya go

driving around later, probably