So tell me Sup Forums

So tell me Sup Forums
What's your biggest dream/wish/desire?

Shameless selfbum

Bump*

to finally die

We all can relate user, we all do

My biggest dream or wish, is to find a girl that loves me and I loves back, and she to be a caring and loving girlfriend, who will eventually becomes my wife, and the mother of my children, but being realistic, that will never happen, and I will die as kissless virgin :(

Generally, to be happy. Get out of the army, find my one, get married and have children, have a decent job get decent education, build a house of my own

To post the naked banana.

Checked

Sounds nice

i want to marry noa from legend of legaia

And I want to marry asuna from sao, but waifus are mot real

Be happy, in this moment i'm dead inside.

Aren't we all?

I wish OP wasn't such a faggot

Yes, we are.

Fuck off Lucifer!

To be happy...

Always wanted to get off Sup Forums and make some real friends.

To get Dubs.

Too late, I'm too much of a faggot to stop now

I think we're blessed.
Blessed in the sense that we're aware of our emptiness, and can therefore still turn this crap around.
A lot of people either realize that they're dead inside looong after it's too late to do anything about it or they go to the grave nonethewiser..

Real friends are extremely rare

Sup Forums be your real friends

Say that to yourself, I only think about killing myself all the time

Real friends are extremely rare to find, they always shit on you in some time.

Loneliness sucks user

Rape a snail.

I think in this way, but i'm still searching for happiness.

Yep, it sucks, but the worst shit is being invisible to that special person... sucks.

This, I remember one time my "best friend" had diarrhea, and the fucker shit on me while he was sitting in my lap and I was holding him while I kissed his neck, then he just ran away without even saying sorry

Would like to become a commercial pilot.

lol, no homo shit.

I am speaking to you but also to myself.
I think about suicide all the time too.
It makes me laugh.
It makes me smile.
It makes me happy thinking about my friends and family having to move my lifeless body out of a bloody puddle.
I just wish i could see the aftermath like that movie, It's A Wonderful Life.

mfw you and your friend

That's up to you user, the problem is when you are literally unwanted, when you are ugly and you know it, when you are not able to talk romantically to someone for fear they will laugh at you, because I'm just a talentless ugly loser who doesn't deserve love, and everyone knows it

Are you me?

We have the same shitty problem.

I wish he looked that hot

To tickle a loli

I think many people in this site have this problem my friend, but I don't want to live a lonely life anymore, I will probably an hero in less than a year

For me, is to have a loli to tickle my butthole while I'm on important meetings and stuff like that

I'm going to retire before I am 30 so I can achieve my dream of staying at home all day, smoking weed and playing video games.

Starting a fast food restaurant in a few months.

What is so good about weed?

Reasons to live

I want to be with her

Being stoned makes everything you experience better.

sucking cocks

Sky, she is the only thing I want, the only thing I need, she is the only one who truly loves me, yet life laughs at our face, and we can't be together, I'll rather die, than having a life without her

That's not what my muslin friend told me

Slayer

To have an amazingly fit body, with being a master in every sport, and eating everything and not getting fat nor having health issues

To reach hot on 9gag

That moot comes back

One day waking up and having super powers

So you could say, that she is your sky?