Fellow potheads:

Fellow potheads:

So I've got a bit of a delimma. I smoke pretty often, probably about 3 times a month. But when I do, my body completely loses control and I get these uncontrollable shakes. Like vigorous shaking. Comparable to a mini seizure? It's never due to being cold and it doesn't happen depending on amount. It happens whether I take one hit from a batty or if I smoke several bowls. I have something called Grave's Disease, which means I used to have a shitty thyroid that didn't work properly. So I had radio iodine treatment and my thyroid has been completely radiated. I now take a thyroid replacement medication called Thyroxine. Due to the Grave's Disease I also have some heart problems because my heart is working twice as hard to function without a thyroid.

So I guess my question is can I have a heart attack? Like I said, I've always gotten the shakes but the last couple of times it was much more intense. My chest felt tight and it felt like there were fireworks it my tits. I could feel my blood moving inside my my body and my bones felt like they were melting; they felt super warm and liquidy. These past two times are the only times I've smoked since I've undergone the radiation so that's why I'm wondering if it's at all connected. I don't believe it's due to an anxiety attack, becuase I've never felt paranoid or anything like that, but I have been diagnosed with anxiety. Not on any meds for that unfortunately. Finally I'm going to add that I do sometimes have slight tremors when I'm sober, but it never happens when I drink.

So is it safe? Some things I've read online have said the actual act of smoking can cause the blood vessels to constrict and that I should try other methods such as vaporizing or edibles.

Thoughts on all this?

Just quit. It's not for everybody.

Check your blood pressure. Mine sometimes drops and I feel like you described. Check indica/sativa ratios.

>debilitating illness
>uncontrollable shaking
>still smokes

It's not addictive though

That makes it even more retarded

>3 times a month
>Pretty often

Do you actually enjoy being in that state, if not why even continue.
If i were you i would experiment a little, like change the temperature, smoke hungry/full, wear warm/cold chlothes. I would also try different weed every time, it might just be the quality.

If then you reilise you get it every time just stop and find another way to relaxe.

dude, you should NOT be smoking (or otherwise consuming) pot without consulting your physician.
stupid as that may sound bear in mind that a small minority of people have adverse outcomes when using cannabinoids, and these can cause serious reactions.

i smoke as much as you do in a day, i'm well aware of the effects. i can honestly say you should check with your doctor before you continue using pot.

>3 times a month
>often

kek, i've smoked 3 times this morning. your problem is that you dont smoke enough. after a week or two of daily smoking you'll build up a tolerance, and all that anxiety goes away. more of a mellow fuzziness and a good demeanor. good luck.

Don't wanna risk that shit, because aren't they obliged to tell my parents? I'm 17.

You could try not being a druggie piece of shit loser that fucks up my order at taco Bell. Garbage.

not OP but daily smoker, and i have a great job. your logic is skewed.

>pretty often
>about 3 times a month
kek

And can I get fries with that? Thanks! Druggie nigger scum.

Lol this guy

Yes. If you live in Cali or wash or Colo it is very easy to cape your weed. See if that helps. I actually get the shakes too when I wake up from a deep sleep lol. Anyone else?

MODS!!!

OP here. Disregard that I suck dicks.

it's either your blood pressure or the weed conflicting with another drug you're on, take care man that could be serious

When I started smoking weed as a teen, I would goto to public restrooms and suck dick through the gloryhole. so this is basically true.

I actually have 3 jobs, none of them involving the food service. As for your fucked up order at taco bell, I suggest not being a nigger and eating whatever shit they give you.

>consulting your physician.
Are you some kind of faggot, dubs?
Seriously?
Do you know who physicians are?
>modern day witch doctors with evil drugs
Smoke weed. Get high. Everything alright.
Seriously.

I had a similar problem OP. Used to only get them when I was stoned but I kept doing it, now I have down syndrome and shake 24/7. I suggest you stop smoking weed, it's making you anxious and your blind to it.

> kek, i've smoked 3 times this morning.

I've done that too but I'm trying to avoid it as I can only get crap weed that knocks me out and I'm pretty much done in the afternoon.

Can you some more energetic type of weed (indica I believe?) and still remain alert throughout the day?

This.

Yeah pal, my dad works at Nintendo too, gonna get your wii banned and come fite u Irl. Lolololol dumb fucking faggot. The drugs have gone to your brain. Oh, and can I get my latte without foam? Thanks loserpleb.

Nah, whenever I smoke any type of strain I can't do anything but sleep

This has been a daily public service announcement.

might be laced if its from the same dealer, or its just not for you

often?.......3 times a month >_>

>now I have down syndrome
>assumes one can get Down's Syndrome from smoking pot!
You are fuckerdumb!
Not sure I have much else to say.

yes. get strains with high CBD and low THC. they are smooth as fuck, and no drain. more body high.

I smoke pretty often, probably about 3 times a month lol sure if thats what you call alot be better if you just stop then

You have seizures like a virgin lol.

Stories?

being this blind to such an obvious bait is concerning

Faggot from hell

Not blind.
Just stoned.

>smoke pretty often
>about 3 times a month
stopped reading there