Any experienced growers that can advise a beginner

Any experienced growers that can advise a beginner

Other urls found in this thread:

bestseedbank.com/cannabis-light-cycles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pot is too small, get a bigger one.
Plant is lacking nutrients.

Looks bad. You will be disappointed with the end result. Experienced grower

1. Pot is too small, making the plant small.
2. It's already flowering, so you won't really get it to grow much more.

This is my first grow with an extremely limited set up. This plant had problems from germination which slowed its growth. It then started growing well but seems to have stalled at this point. Been like this for around 3 weeks now with limited growth.

12 hours light...12 hours complete dark...

Ok thanks all guess i should just give up on this one. Will revise set up and get some better equipment.

H2o2 diluted with h2o help the roots out

She's fucked! Make sure it doesn't hermie and ruin your 2-3g harvest lol. Next time you'll do better :)

wouldn't that cycle give the plant too much nitrogen?

Read online books.. millions of hours of vids to help growers. Do the work if you want danky

leafs look kind of droopy, could be anything from nutrition to overwatering.
your plant is growing tall because either you have the genetics for that or your plant isnt getting enough light. How much watt or lumen do your lights produce?

also you should have tried some light stress training so that the plant grows more bushy. maybe next time

Put some time...energy...and ,money for that dank shit

Can somebody suggest best set up for a 1-3 plant grow room. Will scrap this plant and restart.

Seems like you've been overwatering it, OP.
How often do you water it?

there isnt much to do for 1-3 plants. just get a lamp that produces enough light. for exampel a small led. cost around 70 euros and will produce enough light for 2 plants ---> you will harvest around 2-4 ounces of dry weed.

Don't discard it, let it flower, you bitch.

Watering when soil starts to feel dry lower than two and half inches down. Using nutrients but basic supermarket bought.

oh, also get a grow tent and at least 3 gallon pots. mix soul with perlit, 50/50. also - get nutritions. the ghe trio is pretty cheap.

also you seem to fuck up easily, so buy a autoflower - northern lights f.e.

Yes

Weed roots love space..... perlite

Lighting very basic two halogen bulbs, uv lamp, additional led lights, fan and heat bulb

Don't.

Just go buy some and save yourself the hassle.

You'll save yourself money and stress.

If you're unable to purchase some, then that sucks.

what do you have against small grows Sup Forumsro?

that sucks. if you dont have the money to spent for a mhd or led, buy som cfl bulbs. get the 23 w model and keep it close to your plant, but dont burn it.

you want to get around 150 watt of cfl /halogen or 75 watt from led/mhd per plant. that is the minimum for good results

Don't listen to this faggot, harvesting your own weed is one of the most fulfilling things you can experience, we all fuck up our first time, don't pussy out.

What lamp collor ? 3000k i hope...
Just get a hps or go for cree...

jorge cervantes

the coulor dosnt really matter. you can /should use two different for veg. and flowering, but as long as the output is right, the difference will be minimal

Give it 10 hours of light and 14 hours of dark t

no, dont do this. it will speed up your flowering period but will also reduce your yields. keep the plant at a 12/12 schedule for photoperiod plants

Just google how to grow weed and there will be a bunch of websites with step by step guides for beginners.

Wasnt planning to give up completely its been great just getting to this stage. Just wish i had more time to restart now. House going up for sale in 2 months due to divorce. Once i have time ill grab some hps lights and a grow tent.

bestseedbank.com/cannabis-light-cycles/

KISS. Don't overfeed. Keep track of light cycle and by the looks of it -- you need more light.

>Pot too small
>Should have trimmed all but the top most fan leaves about two weeks ago
>It's not under a high pressure sodium bulb (inb4 led faggots)

The light is probably just too far from the plant. It's stretching to get more light. Drooping is from it being too lanky, and probably nutrient starving because the roots are crowded in that little pot.

HPS can be tough for power and heat. CFL is probably best.

dude, cfl produce more heat than a hps and are less efficient

as i said before, get a small led or 250 watt mhd/hps light. They cost around the same.
Then get a tent, an easy to grow strain (preferable a auto) and you are good to gow. the initial cost will be around 200 euros and it will take around 3 months with curing and a harvest of 4 ounces.

Those are for vegging and mothers. Can't beat hps

cfl are way cheaper

HPS produce more heat than CFL because it's hard to find them in less than 250w. CFL's are cheap, cool, and modular so he can hang and place them close to plants. You can touch CFL's up to 25w without even being warm so with a fan they can practically be touching the plant.

Bottom line is OP is using shit halogen and almost anything will be better than what he has.

You can get CFL in different spectrums.

Lumens per watt, nothing beats hps . OP could easily have one of those utterly shite led kits

>because it's hard to find them in less than 250w

FF Tiger Bloom 30 tsp per 24 gallons
FFBig bloom 30 TBSP
Sunleaves indonesian bat guano 30 tsp per 24 gallon res
Advanced Nurtients Carboload 30 tsp per 24 gallon
Advanced nutrients Sensizym 30 tsp per 24 gallons
Soul Synthetics Infinity 30 tsp per gallon
Fox Farm Beastie Blooms 2 tbsp per 24 gallons every other time
General Hydroponics Florablend compost tea 30 tsp per 24 gallons
Botanicare Silica Blast 15 tsp per 24 gallons

A "32 gallon" resovoir only holds 24 gallons

A "5 gallon" bucket is 4 gallons

Throw 6 buckets in there and remember where the water line belongs.

Always choose fox farm as a beginner, you will have no nutrient defciencies

Might I also reccomend buying Coco instead of shit moss soil

General organics Cal mag 24 tsp

>growing indoor cannabis for 20 years.
Broad mites manifesting themselves at critical mass.
How long has it been flowering? 5-6 weeks?

Bad lighting and to much of whatever kind of shit fertilizer your using needs a bigger pot but for
A first grow your ok

Week 2.5-3, Mr. 20 year grower

Been stalled at this stage for 3 weeks but i guess about 5-6 since flowering first started

Add a small amount of Clorox to the water to make the buds sweeter.
50mg per litre of hot water... direct to the roots.

But HPS are way better.

I'm not the OP, just giving my 2 cents on the problems. Even with HPS and a tent, you still need to move the light relatively close to the plant and raise it as it grows to avoid burning it. Leaving the lamps at a set distance, too close, or too far away are common rookie mistakes.
I missed the browning tips when I glanced at the leaves.

Got to be one of worse plant I've ever seen.
Need to veg longer before flowering.
Trim all bottom garbage off 2 weeks into flowering.bigger container equals bigger buds.
Best top shelf weed,usually low yield.
Stay away from sativa,70 day flowering.
Go with sativa/indica.cross 56day flowering.
Go to icmag.com ,on forums look up mini grows.
Lot nice set ups, like in old refrigerators.
You can lock up contains smells.

Anyone have any protips on cloning? Second-time grower here, and I plan on cloning

Basically everyone uses that and it works, so no.

Cut and dip in root hormone, place in veg room.

legal in plenty of states, can grow 6 plants legally in cali.

looks normal for a small miracle grow plant.
prolly under lit, miracle grow doesn't provide the right nutes for flowering so buds will be small and airy, put into flowering too early which is good considering you didn't top it.

Cut below at least one set of nodes(where leaves branch from) cut leaves off as close to main stem as possible, make sure the bottom is at 45 degree angle, dip in rooting gel. Would be good to go to Barnes and noble get the medical marijuana growers Bible by Jorge Cervantes usually have it behind the counter lots of good info in there.

forgot to say, you still have at least 25 more days before its ready for harvest. the initial stretch from flowering is over. you'll need to wait and let it bulk up (which it probably won't do very much considering the nutes look way off)

>>low energy CFL produce more heat than high energy HPS
do you even fucking google you imbecile?