Swans - Great Annihilator vinyl reissue

anyone pre-order this?

younggodrecords.com/products/great-annihilator-2017

children of god was better

Children of God is boring.

I had missed this. Might preorder the vinyl edition.
So many other stuff coming out soon though. The Rome triple-album reissue aswell as the Gas reissue.

Great Annihilator is their worst album, even Love of Life and Burning World are better

I still love it though

Didn't even know this was out, gonna preorder ASAP
Children Of God had some good and memorable tracks like Like A Drug, New Mind, and the title track, but was overall bland and boring. But it's still better than My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky

Shit opinion, Burning World was way worse than this. TGA is their best album, in my opinion, have you even heard Telepathy? Or Killing For Company?

>NOW PEOPLE GET READY

;(

Drainland though

Is Drainland any good?

STFTB 4xLP when

SFTB can easily fit on 3 LPs. I don't see why people make a huge deal about SFTB possibly being on 4, 5, 6+ LPs when other Swans albums of very similar lengths have fit fine on 3

It's a very tight fit. If you consider 45 minutes of max allowed playtime each disc, you'd have 135 minutes total, against 141 of the actual album. I'm fine with double Silver and Copper discs each

>4xLP
Honestly, 3xLP would fit more
Remember that the drone parts would take almost nothing of the vinyl
A1. Red Velvet Corridor
A2. I Was a Prisoner in Your Skull
A3. Helpless Child
B1. Live Through Me
B2. Yum-Yab Killers
B3. The Beautiful Days
B4. Volcano
B5. Mellothumb
C1. All Lined Up
C2. Surrogate 2
C3. How They Suffer
C4. Animus
D1. Red Velvet Wound
D2. The Sound
D3. Her Mouth Is Filled With Honey
D4. Blood Section
E1. Hypogirl
E2. Minus Something
E3. Empathy
E4. I Love You This Much
F1. Yrp
F2. Fan's Lament
F3. Secret Friends
G1. The Final Sacrifice
G2. Yrp 2
G3. Surrogate Drone
Or you could dedicate an entire side just to Helpless Child

>Remember that the drone parts would take almost nothing of the vinyl
Not only that, but the album is filled with tape samples that are already lo-fi and grainy. You could compress the shit out of those on vinyl and there'd be practically no difference

Cop?

Pretty cheeky
They should make a long sleeve version of the Cop grey/black and red stripes but without the album text

Excited to hear the remaster.

I don't love this album, it is however the best out of that era of Swans (The Burning World, White Light From The Mouth Of Infinity, Love of Life)

Cop reissue when?

hyped

it's alright to check out, but i never really felt the need to go back to it after one or two listens.

I would but the shipping is too expensive for my country and our dollar is dying so I'll probably wait until it's on Amazon or something.

What does this have to do with Cop?

Bump

I wish I could but I don't really have the money right now. I recently bought TBK on vinyl, that was 40 fucking dollars on one record.

implying