Burnley 1-1 Hull City
Boro 1-2 Crystal Palace
Stoke City 0-4 Spurs
West Ham 2-4 Watford
Liverpool 4-1 Leicester City
Swansea 2-2 Chelsea

Upcoming:
Sunderland v Everton

City the only team that hasn't dropped a single point in the epl.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37318761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think city is ready to beat farca in the UCL?

Alaves was, why not City

I encourage this notion.

>/epl/ thread at 23:50 GMT that will most likely be pushed off the board by handegg shitposting
why even bother

pep has only been here a couple of weeks bro, gundogan and sané need more game time

but out of all the english teams we are the most capable by far

the algerian wanted attention

oh

no surprise then

Fellaini elbow to OP

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37318761

abl's always win

Top clubs aren't tactically inept like premier league clubs so man city will get absolutel buttfucked by a top club in the semis/quarters. But city will win the league at a canter

>"Apart from the fans, who were fantastic, and some players who I got on really well with, I didn't like the club," Balotelli told Canal Plus.
>Apart from the fans
OK, Mario

>"I had two coaches, with Rodgers and Klopp for a short time, but neither their methods nor their personality left me with a good impression. I never really felt right there," said Balotelli.

You now remember the Isle of Man poster who said Rodgers was able to control him.

Ultimate kek.

>mfw i now realize whoever has arab owners wins the epl

Football is dead lads

lel

Barca seem slumpy, so wouldn't surprise me

Messi is average now, Nerman is out of shape. Unless Suarez has a day, I can't see them winning

>Sosa moaning about money clubs

POTTERY.

To be quite honest, even if City played well, both goals were due to Manure's literally retarded defence.

Until Messi is 34, don't discount him.

Blind especially, some say solely.

Utds goal came from pretty retarded City defending too, shit they almost got a second thanks to Bravo.