I'm legitimately scared that Ghostbusters (((2016))) is going to be a success...

I'm legitimately scared that Ghostbusters (((2016))) is going to be a success. What are we gonna do if the feminists win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLhcexXa25M
youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk
youtube.com/watch?v=wbvKEgoPt88
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report to your local demasculinzation center, and have your balls chopped off, of course.

What do you mean "we", Sup Forumsedditor?

Your aryan blood will immediately squirt from your nose until you're empty, then two huge black men bust through your door to replace it with semen.
After you're circumcised you get sent to the Mecca for your mandatory pilgrimage.

>if the feminists win?

If it fails, they cry misogyny. They can't not win.

im going to see it :D

don't worry

youtube.com/watch?v=rLhcexXa25M

Maybe we'll have to treat other human beings with the same respect we'd treat those of our own gender, what a notion right?

I think the funny thing is, that the trailers themselves haven't even been that outrageously feminist. Sure, they portray women, who apparently know their stuff, but that's not so bad, right? It's the drama AROUND the movie that makes people hate it. I think it's ridiculous to act as if the crazy internet SJW's personally made the movie.

And that's the other thing; we haven't even seen the movie yet and it's already deemed as shit.

Don't get me wrong, there's a big chance that it's a bad movie, but we really can't say for sure yet.

>implying Sony's success = feminist victory

It's a classic mott and bailey defence. They can do whatever they like and claim that anyone who disagrees is doing so because they hate women.
Any of their failures are because of the patriarchy. Even if a woman disagrees it's because of internalised misogyny.

Third wave intersectional feminism is a religion at this point with a 4D flowchart where all blame goes to men without a shred of evidence needed.

why? are you admitting you're a entry level pleb with not taste and some sort of reddit movie buff?

>fart jokes
>boob jokes
>getting his in the crotch jokes
>pratfalls
>bad reference jokes
>shouting = funny jokes

we know for sure it's going to be a bad movie.

This is something you're legitimately scared about? This??

itll be successful, itll be heralded as a huge step in gender equality, and then everyone will forget about it. like how django or whatever was supposed to supplant whites as superiors

I heared you're filled with smegma instead of semen

Who give a shit
I mean for real

Just don't spend your shekels seeing the damn movie. Who cares if it has success. It will be completely forgotten by the time the year is over.

I've no problem if it's a success because it turns out to be good

It's a problem if it's a legitimately bad film but is still a success because of half-baked ideological reasons

#triggered

If you care even one bit that means you are a simpleton who fell for their marketing hook, line and sinker. Remember that the "if you don't like it you're an x-ist" strategy came straight from the studio and yet you keep falling for it and spreading interest in the movie like a retarded goobergater autist.

Feig doesn't make bad movies as a general rule. It won't score lower than 60% on the Rotten Jewmatomometer. It will be a huge commercial success regardless if it is just an ok movie or a great movie. There's nothing you can do about it. It's a billion dollar movie guaranteed.

>(((2016)))
What

Twitter/Sup Forums meme. The parentheses mean Jewish.

this

Win what

>The parentheses mean Jewish.
What

>The parentheses mean Jewish.
que

>complaining that Sup Forums users are shitting up Sup Forums
top kek
your own fault for spreading baneposting and popularising this place

There is no such thing as a boogieman.

Full movie, right here. Matches up with the trailers. FART FART FART FART.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk

HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE BAD?

does anyone happen to have the webm of the gorilla shooting the giant mascot ghost in the dick?

there was an extension for chrome called the Coincidence Detector which put those brackets around Jewish names. It just means that the thing is serving Jewish interests

To show they weren't afraid of trolls some Jews put ((())) around their social media names to convey that they were Jewish.

Example: (((Shlomo Goldberginstein)))

Naturally this turned into a viral maymay on Sup Forums.

>charles dance is in this film

why does that make me so sad?

>that hideous piglet nose that dominates her face
>the realization that if she lost weight and her face got smaller it would look even worse

Hopefully realize you pissbabies were wrong and finally shut the heck up.

Because at first it really wasn't supposed to be some feminist tentpole, people have known that it was going to be shit since that trainwreck of a hospital visit. They were obnoxious about how many women were in it, but that's about it.

But when some of the comments on the trailer video complained about the cast being women Sony smelt blood in the water and started deleting every comment EXCEPT the ones complaining about the cast, at which point they started the media machine on turning it into a ghostbusters vs misogynists angle. At that point all the feminists jumped to the side of ghostbusters and are putting all their eggs into that movie being "Good" and decrying any criticism as someone just being misogynist.

Business as usual, really.

The marketing is genius.
They made watching the movie a political action, and many gullible people will fall for it.

Women always win

Jews always win

youtube.com/watch?v=wbvKEgoPt88

At Finding Dory they played a trailer and the whole theater was cracking up laughing. Do regular people actually find this shit funny? I'm worried they'll actually go see this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

That face
EVERY
TIME
I see that face I get so FUCKING MAD
What is it with that face?

Paul Blart Mall Cop was a hit, so was the sequel.
Yes people are that stupid

Run

>hating on paul blart

You just don't get kino user

>Le ironic shit taste
Hilarious

She's kinda cute, you can bet she gives terrific blowjobs and swallows :3

probably a problem with you
you hate your mom?

who gives a fuck. stop giving this crap attention. it looks awful so i'm sure it won't do well

>I think it's ridiculous to act as if the crazy internet SJW's personally made the movie.

Forget about it and move on like any other shitty movie?

Spy was decent, help.

but think of all the great works of humanity you could have been experiencing during that same time instead of watching something that was just decent.

Under normal circumstances? That's the way to do it.

But they've pushed and pushed, and now they have to be punished for all the trouble they've caused.

As a Male who grew up on Ghostbusters, I had no problem with the female Ghostbusters. I was planning on seeing it and I was excited until I saw the trailer and was told I was a misogynist because I thought it looked terrible.

I refuse to even speak to anyone about my feelings about this movie because even though I have legitimate gripes about this POS that have zero to do with women, I still get attacked by women over it and they seem to think it is ok to call someone a misogynist because I have an opinion that does not align with theirs.

So now I refuse to support this movie in any way. I hope that it fails as badly as possible. Not because there are women in it. But just because a movie studio thinks it is OK to attack people who point out that this movie is a POS cash-grab reboot. There are several other reasons that I am not going to bother to list because everyone that cares already knows them.

Fuck off Feig.

>SJW

Kristen Wiig's professor clothes and hair are the gayest outfit I've ever seen.

You know, seriously. You had your fucking chances, guys. You could've gone out to see movies like The Expendables or Dredd. Those were real movies for real men, not fucking pussy liberal SJW bullshit that panders to tumblrina landwhale knife-nosed dykes.

But you fucking didn't. And now we get this. The way to victory was clear, but you were too busy jacking it nip cartoons.

They cut out the "I don't know if it's a race thing" part of the stage dive scene in recent TV spots, now she just says lady alone, also ABC/DIsney is pushing this movie hard.

>falseflagging "sjw" as an accepted word here

Is OP that sony shill that desperatedly shilled ASM2 over here, despite it bombing? Because you just know Sony will shill the hell out of it here, no matter how bad it goes, like they did before.

I noticed that too, what's up with that? now it makes even less sense.

Shitposting aside, did you saw the Sony emails? That producer hag is a retarded idiot. They didn't pushed this movie foward because it had an audience, they did it because, teenage hipsters have rich parents who can put them in the entertainment industry, where they can push this shit.

>Orlando shooting
>Sup Forums should slow down like it usually does since everyone goes to Sup Forums as we aren't allowed threads here anymore
>>it doesn't

>new game of thrones episode
>Sup Forums should move fast, but its moving a bit slower than usual
>>it shouldn't especially the next day(monday)

>e3 monday
>>Sup Forums slows down (threads actually last more than two hours after the last bump like they use to) meme cancer is pretty much gone

>E3 ends
>>Sup Forums goes back to threads dying after less than 40 minutes
Merely a coincidence right?

Jesus... That plot synopsis sounds really bad.

Whats that face trying to convey?

Why are you so fucking obsessed over it? Maybe you do need therapy.

>was told I was a misogynist because I thought it looked terrible
You weren't. Don't lie.

>selfie stick

I hate remakes in general. I wouldn't mind seeing an ORIGINAL buddy comedy with an all female cast. Most of the feminism/SJW shit about this movie is trumped up bullshit though.

I probably wouldn't care, I'm not going to watch it, so it doesn't effect me.

Intense pain from not being glorified forcibly contorted into a smug grin. She is trying to "fake it till she makes it" but with smug self satisfaction and discounting negative opinions in place of actual confidence. Her face is that of the 21st century.

Sauce on that?

This.

I havent been told I'm misogynist, but I can tell my female friends and wife dislike that I'm not supporting it.

user, that was a theater full of children. Don't think too much about it.

I was about to say this

This board thinks John Leguizamo farting and wearing costumes in a shower is comedy kino.

It's gonna sell a lot of tickets.
Mostly because their target audience can't fit in one seat.

>People en masse thought Batman v Superman was going to be a success
>It wasn't
>People en masse think Ghost Busters is going to flop
>It's somehow going to do the opposite

When you have a movie surrounded by such a toxic audience with so much genuine unwarranted hate toward the people who simply don't want to see the movie, then word if mouth is pretty much nil.

I don't think a single person I know would see this, even if it got glowing 10/10 reviews.

Do? Literally nothing. The only way to win this game is to not play it and not paying attention to it.

Who gives a fuck if some whiny whore says youre "misogynist"? Just ignore the idiots like you ignore this shitfest.

I thought this movie already came out and was panned by the critics. Not the case?

Fuck this movie. Fuck the actors, the publicysts, and Ebert&Roeper. Don't see it, don't talk about it. Shun and disregard it, and its proponents. If Scheckelgoldmansteinerweiss can pump money INTO something, then you can ruin his money by NOT seeing the movie.

kek

Or maybe kick some smug bitches directly in the clams.

Nothing. This is the way of the world and unfortunately you cant do anything about it. Welcome to the future.

ShitRedditSays pls go

Their marketing tactics are pretty desperate so I wouldn't count on it.

>women do shit men do
>men do shit women do
>rawr look at my feminine muscles im strong womyn rar lol xd
>N O T F E M I N I S T

Kick'er in the cunt I always say.

deal with it like the rest of the world has dealt with manchildren's infantile superhero/star wars/fantasy shit

My god that is one hideous negress.

No fucking way are you getting me to look at that mug for over an hour.

I don't treat anyone with respect.

its gonna TFA all over again

but this time with american feminists crying about muh equality

She looks like John C Reiley. Why the double standard? You do like John C Reiley right?

so what if it is a success, shit movies succeed all the time. why should this one be any different

>as if it's so great that they all made a movie
It's not like anyone ever said "only men can be actors/hair stylists/camera workers". They're just trying to make a fuss.