It was rigged

It was rigged

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/730459/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-pied-pipers
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was rigged against him, and he still won.

Considering almost every news source was pro hillary, i'd say it was rigged against him.

Have you grabbed a pussy today? Tell a friend.

Not only did Don win with all odds against him, but Hilly won't even ask for a recount due to her parties fraud at the polls

ITT we grab pussy. So say it Comrade Trump.

For real, they were bashing Trump from every crevice and the media still lost.

And he still won like a fucking champ

It is ALWAYS rigged. The next one will be, too.

Rigging the election is ok as long as the guy i want wins.. Not

sure kid

Actual Photo of Trump grabbing a pussy.

>the globalists are all powerful!
>they've rigged the election against Trump!
>Trump was never meant to win, he is a plant!
>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>Trump wins
>oops

what now, faggots?

it was just not rigged enough

Trump owes everyone a room full of furniture.

so you think everyone is a sheep and just do what their boxes tell them?

not rigged.
it's just that the way elections work in the US is downright retarded.

Look at his dead fish handshake. What a bitch. I'm sorry.. What a bitch "move"... Grab a pussy in honor of Trump folks.

He owes mad niggas a bunch of furniture. I thought that was his prerequisite for fucking everyone over.

Obviously not, that's why Trump won. But a lot of people don't really think for themselves so when the media is pro Hillary, they're likely to vote Hillary.

Yes, retarded. Create a system that gives all states a voice in the election instead of a popular vote system that would essentially allow California and New York to decide for everyone. So retarded.

Did you ever watch anything over the election? Almost every media source hated Trump. I'd say that's leaning in Hillary's favor. And she lost. Now people can't deal with not getting their way.

HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

b-but... when I went to school EVERYONE got awards. We don't know HOW to lose!

Hilarious, Trump was supposed to be the pied piper candidate to guarantee a Hillary win, and he destroyed her.

express.co.uk/news/world/730459/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-pied-pipers

Say it with me, you fucking cuck.

PRESIDENT
DONALD
TRUMP

>because it's crazy to consider that the shilling media, corrupt DNC, big business backers, and Hillary could possibly have the power to influence the election, when signs of fraud were seen all over.
>It was the infamous Russian hacker known as Sup Forums!
>Being from this community and defending someone that has attacked it
LITERAL CUCK

It was rigged, but not against Trump.

I didn't come here to cry, fuckface

tbh fam California and New York should decide for everyone

California is generally the cutting edge of where social policy inevitably ends up going for everyone

Bernie's a cuck

They blackmailed him to stand down. He's terrified to oppose her.

Trump fought to make sure shit like this doesn't happen again.

Aaand, that proves my point. 2 states do NOT speak for the nation, despite your little, personal opinion. YOU are the reason we have the electoral college. Congrats, "fam".

it's supposed to be a democracy.
states shoulnd't have a voice, PEOPLE should, regardless of where in the country they live.
so yes, it's retarded.

whats funny is I saw both sides, on media, but Social Media won it for him, all the lies and out there accusations. that spread on Facebook like the fucking black plague. Then the Trumpers start acting like SJW almost instantly, while the killarys turned into what the trumpers did when obama was elected.

No one really stopped for a second on either side to consider the others thoughts or even if they were wrong, They would rather tell the other side they are wrong. If the people even once got together and we could establish the fact that neither of these candidates were even responsible enough to run for president. All of you were so up your own candidates ass and not wanting to believe you were wrong. Too much pride and too much stupid on both sides. This is possible the worst election in US in a very long time.

Media was bashing him on things that were said, By him, out of his own mouth. While Hillary was corrupted by the same people Trump knows personally. None of this election was fair. It was rigged from the start, What a better way to control a nation with half of it fearing what could be nothing and the other half so far up their own ass about "winning". They can do whatever the fuck they want now.

I did not vote for either of them, I do not like either of them or Supported them, While I respect Donald Trump for how he can run a business and has been a positive / target of comedic jokes celebrity ( snl, mad tv, ect) for a long time. But 1 thing I do want to know is how you took this guy seriously when he said we would love to run against Kayne 2020 (saying it like he knew he won before it even happened). Hillary has had some ups and downs in career, 50% of the bullshit Fox News spread and Facebook claims were false, she should have no career in politics with what she has done in the past years.

We are in Trump Usa now, deal with it, like how we suffered through the Bush family.

Yes, for Hillary.

Shouldn't Trump initiate a revote? If the election was rigged, Trump was not legitimately elected.

You fucking retards will believe anything right? Like seriously. You were there, you went over everything, saw thru everything. Im sure you did. You have been lied to since you were born, why would anyone or anything stop that?

Go for it call me names, It wont change anything, But given how you talk, Fox news is possibly the worst channel getting the truth, but they will do every god damn thing they can make you think you are.

It's a democratic republic and people like you don't understand how the system works - only that you wish it worked in your favor all the time.

The electorate college was voted on and established per request of the smaller states, so they would have a point system representative of their population size and not their geographical size.

If every state had the same points, Trump would have still won.

>two states should speak for everyone because it's inevitable that the oppressive liberals win anyways
Wow, such logic. Very reason.

This. Why people are so content to "just giving in" is beyond me. Oh, that's right, because they just want what's best for everyone (themselves). Narcissism and sociopathy seem to run coincident with liberals and progressives. Maybe it's because they get everything they fucking want, without working for it, and it's established a sense of entitlement? HM. Could be!

Funny how liberals are never upset, when they get their way.
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

You can't stump the Trump.

funny how most of you acted when Obama was elected, You read the tweet from Trump when he was, hmm.... Take your own advice and stop feeling superior to something you only know 1% of.

I'm sorry you never paid attention during school. America is a federated republic. We were never a "democracy". ALL states have a voice.

When Obama was elected, there was a "Not My President" group, too. They were retards then and they are retards, now. Walk it off, cupcake.

I know how you liberals love to cite wikipedia so have fun scrolling.

>thinks I believed fauxnews when even they were shilling for her
AHAHA It's like you think I go on two sites for all my information, and keep it conservative. No, I spend half the day weeding through liberal garbage and am very selective of my conservative sources, to find the truth, since most sources are blatantly biased. Very cute, though! Maybe I'd be that lazy if I was closer to your age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

This and out of how many people posting "Not My President" then actually went out to protest? Did they destroy their cities or threaten to kill liberals? Hell no. Liberals are more unhinged than even the craziest conservative. It's outstanding.

>you only know 1% of
ARE YOU ASSUMING MY KNOWLEDGE, SHITLORD?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Sorry. It's just that flyover states are unfortunately full of garbage people who constantly vote against their own self interest. I do respect the electoral college, but I have zero respect for middle America and this election has nothing to do with that

this shit still relevant? its been a week now. leave it alone

Typical liberal...embraces diversity and ALL ideas... as long as it's ideas they agree with.

>everyone is a deplorable but me!
>unless they agree with me :'^)
So painfully typical, it hurts.

Dude, I never thought I'd live in a time to see someone who actually got it.

You my nigga

IT WAS RIGGED

MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ILLEGALLY VOTED FOR SHITLARY.

BUT OUR LORD EMPEROR STILL PREVAILED BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF KEK AND MEME MAGIC.

I don't need to tolerate your opinion when your opinion would harm other people. LGBT rights don't harm conservatives. Gender equality doesn't harm your community. You are free to be a shitkicking backward ass hick in your podunk town. Your right to swing your arms ends where my nose begins.

I remember when you guys got all butt hurt about obama, and hating on Bush. You will never be happy until you do have someone to make you feel superior. Its the mental disorder of privileged kids being told they are a winner and can be whatever they want. You are no better or less than a liberal, just another waste of air and human resources, like I am and everyone else.

Yeah, I suffered day and night during the eight years of the Bush administration...

...oh wait, no I didn't because I don't revolve my life around what the government should be doing for me.

I have a great idea- California wants to secede from the Union? OK! Let's make that happen. BUT, they must agree to take ALL illegal immigrants and refugees. They get NO financial aid from the United States and will need their own national defense. All United States military personal, equipment, and bases will vacate and it will be incumbent upon California to create their own. The United States will erect walls and fences around their nation and control who tries to enter the United States.

There ya go! You will have your own Worker's Paradise. Lots of coastline, mountains, farmland, cities... enjoy!

Trump supports LGBTQBBQs. He's said it many times... so you voted Trump?

KYSF

dumbass

>You guys
Nigger, I voted for him!!!

Plus all SJW-tier libtards have to go to Cuckifornia.

And hopefully all the faggots, unless they're GOPers, then they can stay.

Just another reminder, it is 67 days, 7 hours, 50 minutes, 50 seconds until Trump is YOUR President.

>Its the mental disorder of privileged kids being told they are a winner and can be whatever they want.
>when the irony hits you

Never said anything about what the government should be doing for you, Look how far you are up your own ass about thinking Im begging for free shit, I have earned everything I have, by working my ass off. Earning the possessions you have is so much more rewarding. But if I am not mistaken the government is there to support its people and protect them.

No country on earth decides its chief executive by popular vote, idiot.

maybe she can go be a mayor.

She doesn't have the experience. She only landed her Secretary of State gig because she fucked the president. I just wonder, if that's the only prerequisite, why aren't there more in line?

Felons can't run for mayor.

can't see the point I made. Thanks for proving it.

cali checking in...

i hella blame Ronald Reagan

Lol, thinking Im butthurt over this. hahahahaha. I welcomed it retard. I can look at the past and see the same shit just on different sides.

hurr durr,
jackass spews hateful bulshit, doesnt think he should be treated like a worthless shithead

Historical reminder- after Bush won, and the GOP had the House and Senate (along with a majority of state governorship's), the democrats cried about "minority rights". They claimed that though they lost all the elections, they still had a say in what happened.

Obama wins and tells GOP members of congress "Elections have consequences. You lost.".

This goes to the heart of liberal hypocrisy.

If Shitlary hadn't married Bill, she would have ended up as some two-bit cat-lady lawyer in Arkansas.

SO HOW again is she some beacon of hope for all women when she did NOTHING on her own except ride the coattails of a man???

Its both ways dumbass, you just cant accept being wrong.

I think the problem isn't that I didn't understand what you said but *you* didn't understand what you said.

You said I got butthurt for voting for Obama? Haha wtf? I feel literally zero levels of butthurt right now and why would I? My president won, everyone with half a brain knows how MSM is full of shit and no longer credible, and Clinton's faux visage is no more! You are on the wrong side of history, friend. You cling to the past and hold grudges against your fellow American.

Liberals are the only ones throwing temper tantrums right now and you're saying Trump supporters are butthurt? You couldn't project your insecurity and anger any harder, if you tried!

I feed off your pain. Cry, you little bitch, cry.

Exactly my point. She was ruled unconstitutional and unethical and advised to never practice law again.

nb4 libtards demand Hillary be given some position of power...

That's actually a respectful point of view to have.

...seriously? When dems lose, they demand power anyway. When dems win, they deny the gop the power that they demanded for themselves. Please explain your "logic" here.

Shhh, he can't handle that his side is skewed. Don't harm the child. Let him think it's both sides.

Haha, yeah! Both sides. Totally.

When obama won twice there werent nation wide "protests" that end in violence. there werent any when bush won either.The left (especially millenials)is going down a dark road, they are not liberals anymore they are like a new religious group.

it's OK now he already went back on Medicare and the wall. he's working on a path to citizenship. he may not be so bad if he's willing to suck every single dick like, if a bitch sucks your best friends dick after sucking yours then you may get mad, but if she sucks everyone's then it's ok.

anyone have the bernie sanders rigged meme. where it said something like "if you wanted to win the election dont support someone who didnt win the primaries"

sure couldn't. Im saying the trump supporters now were mostly the anti obama people back when he was elected, they acted the same way, but they wont acknowledge they did.

Umm.. where you going with this?

Lets go back to when obama was elected? No, don't remember. Ok then. Yes right now its one side being crybabies about it, while back then it was the other. Why can you not accept this. or being somewhat wrong of even having 1 thing in common with them?

When you voted for trump (me) but can see past the bullshit my side is saying. Its the same thing, it will go on forever.

I am pleased to see Oregons protests get people to put their money where their mouth is.

It's easy to complain on the internet, it's harder to risk injury or death by standing up to tyranny.

>but getting absolute power over house, senate, White House, plus seats for a majority on Supreme Court & stacking the lower courts, all headed by a fucking complete sociopathic lunatic, is not tyranny yet
Ok. Well we can still hope. Realistically, I'd like to see:
>Reduction of NATO & UN role, increasing Europe, Russia, and Asias militaries and navy's to pre-WWII greatness
>a trade war w/china solidifing their position as our enemy, w massive new military & population
>continued domestic internal collapse in social order as "law and order" becomes constitution-smashing totalitarianism
>escalates to race war, minor civil war
>sends nukes instead of troops to at least syria, Iraq, & a threat to Iran
>Iran nukes Israel bc missile only flies about 50 miles
>Israel nukes Iran w/Sampson option
>USA nukes Iran bc Israels bitch
>China calls in its trillion dollar favor from Russia and nukes USA, followed by chimera virus dispersion
>Japan gets ceremonial role of pushing the first two red buttons for the honor
>USAs systems autonomously nuke Russia
>Russia unloads all 7,000 nukes on US cities, military installations and naval assets worldwide,
>italians continue not giving a fuck about anything ever bc at the beach for like 2 mo's wtf
>Mexicans sieze opportunity and slit every white throat in Texas taking over all military assets
>Brazilians seize opportunity to unite with northern S. American countries & Central Americans to take over everything up thru Mexico and keep Chinese out

lol @ u faggots, imma be in Italy.

Excuse me, which side is now violently rioting over their side losing? I don't remember that after Obama won.

I agree with you, I don't like these SJW protests / riots, but it happened ( though not as bad ) when obama was elected, but there was a damn good amount of racist remarks, pictures then too.

If the democrats were so upset over the electoral process, where were the protests BEFORE the election? The problem is, we raised a generation where everyone got awards, there were no Valedictorians, and in sports, they stopped keeping score. I don't blame the protestors. They're children who do not know any better. I blame their schools, the media, The Daily Show, Reddit, Tumblr, and everyone else who never taught them how to lose gracefully.

Liberal was never a synonym for leftist, outside the oversimplified bubble of stupid that was Rush Limburger and Fox Snooze.

Left: adhering to ideology on left end of the political spectrum.
Liberal: considering as wide a variety of views as possible, adhering to none.

Not synonyms whatsoever.

Wow, amazing. Just choose your own definitions for the moment...

You can't honestly be that stupid.
You don't seriously have so little concept of what is happening that you think they're protesting because "they didn't win" and want a trophy, do you?

do youuu