>"user whats your first period?"
>refering to my classes
>w-when I was nine.
>"no user , I mean what class is your first period"
>mfw

Sick greentext faggot

you sound qt. tits?

This faggot

fuck off m8, im not hurting anyone. i just want attention, so does OP, welcome to /circlejerk/

Thanks dad

kys

Fat

Not gonna say tits or gtfo, because you're not breaking any rules just by being a femanon on this board.

But I do want to see your tits. Show em.

How many times did you tip your fedora writing that?

>notice a girl has cat hair on her sleeve
>"Do you have a cat?"
>she heard, "Did you have to cut?"
>turns over her wrist
>reveals cut scars
>"Yeah, I was an emo kid in my teens."
>mfw

Fuck off newfag

True I've only been here since 2012

Geeez how embarrassing

are you an aussie? only accent i can imagine sounding like that

9, really? That seems really early. I didn't start jerking off until I was 12, I assumed girls would start puberty around then too

Girls actually mature earlier than boys. Which is why all the protection for teenage girls and not boys always surprises me. These girls are sluts, Officer! I couldn't stop her!

nah hormones in meat and plastics induce early puberty in girls and late puberty in boys these days

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

In short: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Kys. OP isn't attention-whoring, they just told a funny story

^

>funny story
They told a pun implying they were female

If you mention you are a woman. Even through secondary means. You are attention-whoring.

Kill me . I made this thread to make fun of myself

wowww omg ur so qt you post animu grills with every post so we know what you wish you looked like, heres some attention. tits or fuck off, please

No. You made this thread to get attention you filthy pleb.

>dosent know wiki-how meme
fuck outta here

Sup Forums is not a fair place, but it is a reflection of reality. You can't act like a woman here without getting the attention of countless men. In a place where that means derailing topics, it only frustrates people trying to post on topic. In other words, women are a distraction. They belong in threads about women, and usually those are about tits. That's the way of Sup Forums. Don't expect it to change for you.

>its a meme you dip
cant wait until tomorrow, you'll be at school and i wont have to deal with kids like you

Why make fun of yourself?
Just fix your problems. Shouldn't be that hard if you actually put effort into it.